[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goyer is now attached to write the screenplay for the Master

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: david-s-goyer.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
david-s-goyer.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
Goyer is now attached to write the screenplay for the Masters of the Universe movie.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/26/sony-release-date-masters-of-the-universe-reboot/

How will he unJUST He-Man?
>>
Honestly I don't think even Goyer could fuck this up unless he tries to do some kind of "realistic" Game of Thrones lunacy.

It's gonna be the director that decides the fate of this movie.
>>
Well shit
>>
Yay. Now all the dialogue will be expository.
>>
>>91944210
>dat "problem, permavirgin?" face
>dat DChad look
>>
>>91944210
>Goyer
The movie begins with some random minion killing Orco unceremoniously.

When Adam turns into He-Man he basically hulks the fuck out and starts destroying everything and brutally murdering all of the enemy minions. Battle Cat mauls and eats people.

Skeletor goes 9/11 on some random township on his way to castle greyskull or the capital or whatever the fuck

Skeletor gets the power of greyskull and they basically re-enact the superman vs zod fight
>>
>>91944748
Fund it.
>>
>>91944210
>Goyer

Oy vey
>>
People keep putting this guy on the most inappropriate projects. Are they gonna let him reboot teletubbies too?
>>
Isn't this movie a little too late?

Most kids today only know He-man for the memes.
>>
>>91944427
It's under Sony, I'm more worried about that than I am of Goyer's involvement.
>>
>>91947609
You mean like Aquaman?
>>
File: Dv68WEo.jpg (149KB, 678x629px) Image search: [Google]
Dv68WEo.jpg
149KB, 678x629px
>>91947382
>>91947646

Should've gotten him on that Barbie movie
>>
If they don't CG Skeletor's face to look like Alcala's art I will be the opposite of not unhappy.
>>
Only virgins care about Moss Man.

He's right.
>>
>>91944748
Already better than the Dolph Lundgren one by Canon Films.
>>
>>91947825
He'll still be a joke when his movie is out, he'll just be a joke for entirely different reasons.
>>
>>91947939
The dolph one was amazing and still holds up, and if this flick is even 1/3rd as good as the 80s one, it'll be amazing. Get fucked.
>>
>>91947609
Millennials will go see it. He-Man was the shit in the 80s.
>>
>>91947982
The only good thing about is the art direction and Frank Langella.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 302x167px
>>91947939

I hope they bring back Blade and Saurod, but I feel like if they include henchmen, it'll only be the same "first wave action figure" characters they always do.
>>
>>91948080
They should do Hordak in the movie.
>>
>>91948156
They SHOULD, but they won't.

Our only hope of Hordak is if they make a sequel, and then you know the sequel will also end up being a She-Ra movie
>>
>>91947982
This.

>>91948034
That Skeletor should be a standard for villains in movie adaptations. If Fox had tried a similar Doom yet, specially in the first F4 movies, we could've had the definitive F4 movie already.
>>
Well that might okay actually
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.