[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the animals of DC and Marvel Universe are suddenly replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

All the animals of DC and Marvel Universe are suddenly replaced by Pokémon. What happens?
>>
File: Comic_Visorak_Vohtarak.png (465KB, 592x413px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_Visorak_Vohtarak.png
465KB, 592x413px
>>91943920
What would be the Pokémon equivalent of Visorak?
>>
>>91944057
Looks like an Ariados to me.
>>
Marvel civilians are too fucking stupid to live and openly antagonize the pokemon. Some faggot will probably throw a beer bottle at a Garados or some other insanely powerful Pokemon. Marvel heroes constantly intervene and befriend pokemon.

DC civilians are mildly wary. Then Superman comes down with his Houndour who he trained to fly and says the Pokemon are just like you and me. Some are good, some are bad, but we all deserve a chance. Then the people of DC start integrating pokemon into society.
>>
>>91944249
They're nothing like the Ariados though.
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Vohtarak
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Boggarak
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Keelerak
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Suukorak
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Roporak
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Oohnorak
Look under "Abilities and Traits"
>>
Can't they be Digimon instead?
>>
>>91943920
>Loki doesn't have Houndoom.

Fuck this artist with a rusty pepper.
>>
>>91944718
Zoroark and Gengar is spot on.
>>
>>91943920
>Deoxys Defense
Why? Why not Hoopa or Darkrai or Rapidash?
>>
Would Rocket Racoon be Rocket Zigzagoon?
>>
>>91944506
digimons are gay XD
>>
File: 1486106933337 supes (2).jpg (75KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486106933337 supes (2).jpg
75KB, 533x800px
>>91945932
That would be funny.

>>91943920
What are the Justice League teams?
>>
>>91943920
Superhuman Registration Act is revised to be Superpowered Registration Act.
>>
>>91945987
Flash's would be Deoxys Speed, Ninjask, Jolteon, Rapidash, Joltik, Electrode
>>
>>91944441
The Marvel citizens would probably try to make a Pokemon Registration act. Then they'd riot when Cap brings up the fact that they're not intelligent enough to know what that shit even means.
>>
>>91946107
There would probably be a registration for trainers.

But I think that even on the games there is one.
>>
Kraven the Hunter gains new purpose in life
>>
File: 1369358056755.png (141KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1369358056755.png
141KB, 1000x650px
>>91946387
>>91943920
So, better question: who becomes the pokemon professor for their respective universes?

>Charles as professor
>introducing Wolverine to Pokemon
>Cyclops is his rival
>Wolverine renames Cyclops to Douche.
>>
>>91946463
would that make him the very best? like no one ever was?
>>
>>91946471
Actually, I could see Kraven the Hunter and his wife really filling this role given they're already involved with environmental science.
>>
>>91944057
Genesect comes to my mind
>>
>>91946741
No, because nobody deserves Ash's fate.
>>
>>91945986

>Digimon are gay.
Well excuse us for having monsters that are actually hot humanoid chicks instead of mutant animals that "somewhat" have a feminine appearance.
>>
>>91946961
See, this is exactly the point about Digimon being shit: making Digimon waifus.
>>
>>91946471
>Catwoman renamed The Purrloiner
>>
Norman Osborn founds the Marvel universe version of Team Rocket.
Kamala, Sam, and Miles were all actually secret tryhards when they used to play Pokemon, and EV train the living fuck out of their Pokemon companions, well past the point of what other heroes have.
>Miles having a Speed Boost abusing Ninjask
>Kamala going all in on a self-healing Chansey with absurdly high DEF
>Sam just getting a fucking Salamence because they're dragon type and look like jet fighters
They're all Gen III because I'm assuming they would have either watched the anime when it was on that or gotten the games as hand me downs when they first started playing Pokemon.
>>
Animal Man would be useless or extremelly op
>>
>>91947014
Digimon has gorillions of non anthro mons though.
>>
>>91946107
I'm fairly sure that the pokedex registers every pokemon you catch and that's what limits you to only 6 pokemon at a time.
>>
I wonder if the need for heros would lessen when people could become trainers and catch their own Pokemon.
>>
>>91947447
>Chansey
>high defense
You mean special defense I'm sure.
>>
Robbie and Gabe would wind up semi-adopting a bunch of pokemon they stumble across in their neighborhood, despite not being able to afford being 'proper' trainers. They hang out at their house sometimes, but come and go as they please.

A Hawlucha has taken a shine to Gabe, keeping an eye on him when Robbie can't be there to send bullies packing, and Gabe is totally oblivious that the adorable Mimikuu that's lurking around isn't quite what it seems, giving it all the attention and friendship it wants.

Meanwhile, Robbie is dealing with a mischevious Rotom hanging around the house 'helping' him with his cooking and cleaning, and found a quiet companion/confidant in a Cubone (who eventually evolves into Alolan Marowak, because what's the point in a Pokemon/Marvel crossover if Ghost Rider doesn't have a Ghost/Fire type?).
>>
>>91948128
Look at the gangs running rampant in Pokémon already, you'd have more crime if anything since there'd be regular hoodlums with Pokémon and superpowered ones too.

It'd be like having your own gang of enhanced mooks who you can walk into the wilds and always just catch more of if the first batch get weak and tired.

I think heroes would have their work cut out for them more than ever trying to regulate that much unchecked crime and animal abuse.
>>
>>91948303
That's a good point. The world could potentially get pretty chaotic and dark if it played more by the comic book worlds than the Pokemons. Though that's not saying that Pokemon doesn't have its share of dark times, it just probably wouldn't compare to some of the things DC or Marvel characters might do with them.
>>
>>91945990
Good luck getting wild Pokemon to register.
>>
>>91949123
Norman Osborn or SHIELD would just mass produce Master Balls and force them all to get caught and registered
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.