[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boxerhockey.fireball20xl.com doesn't even exist any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>boxerhockey.fireball20xl.com doesn't even exist anymore

Where has the time gone
>>
Shame, i quite liked the comic.
>>
F
It's been dead for months
>>
Wow, sucks. I read the archives several times over the years. Damn.
>>
Minus is dead too as all are comics made by its author.

Dead webcomic thread?
>>
>>91938475
>Fireball20xl

That was my shit back in the day and ended up inadvertently introducing me to a ton of shit.

Hearing about all the bullshit that happened to Psy and the death of the site was really surprising..
>>
>>91939956
>Months

I mean, you can count years in months I guess.

Last page published was in 2014.

The latest notice about no longer updating it was from 2015.
>>
>>91938475
I just want Hesse to win the lottery or something so he doesn't need to work and finally has the free time to finish it
>>
>>91940754
I actually don't think he's going to, even if he had free time.

People have asked him about it and he seems to just want to do Diesel and other projects.

I really wanted to see more too, but I think BH is just a kinda first dip in the pool to him. There's nothing more he has for it, and nothing more he can get from it.
>>
>>91940726
the website itself has been dead for months
You can't even read the archive anymore
>>
>>91940786

Ah, derp.

You can still get them on the BH tumblr Hesse set up.

Didn't realize fireball was dead, thought OP just meant BH itself.
>>
>>91940778
in that case I'd like him to at least talk about the plans he had for it; where the story was going to go. He definitely had some sort of endgame in mind

I'm just glad I bought the books, it will always be on hand for a reread when I get the urge
>>
File: IMG_1424.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey gents, this is Urchin (the dickhead who did Sakana Yama). In celebration of this thread, feel free to ask anything about fireball20xl and I'll answer as best I can from the period I was there.

Question: Does anyone know what Psyguy's up to recently? Encyclopedia Dramatica goes up to 8.2015.
>>
>>91940944
Who
What
No
>>
>>91941061
>Who
Urchin, author of Sakana Yama, an unfunny lolrandumb sprite comic.
>What
http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=157615
>No
Yyyyyyes?
>>
>>91941494
I have no questions for the likes of you.
>>
Two Guys and Guy, a decent webcomic, is currently dying. No update in about 5 months.

Happle Tea seems to be dead, but then months will pass and you get a comic out of nowhere.
>>
>>91938475
>fireball20xl
the guy who owned the fireball20xl was outted as a pedophile by an exgirlfriend turned tumblr When damage control ensued, it removed tyson hesse's poor comic. It's back up on tumblr.
>>
File: Diesel-Ignition.png (488KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Diesel-Ignition.png
488KB, 600x400px
>>91938475
it's hosted on boxerhockey on tumblr now

It'll probably never update because Hesse's busy working in the comics industry

if you like his original stuff i'd highly recommend reading Diesel:Ignition
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.