[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I see the end of our potential >despite the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>I see the end of our potential
>despite the fact that I've proven myself smarter than you numerous times and created countless machines and inventions that can defeat you
>>
I hate this book. Such great art wasted on such awful writing.
>>
>>91934261
>>despite the fact that I've proven myself smarter than you numerous times and created countless machines and inventions that can defeat you
In large part because Superman wants to see some good in Luthor that he lets him go about and build those things that can defeat Superman and make plots that endanger people.
>>
File: @theRealDonnieJ.png (986KB, 635x710px) Image search: [Google]
@theRealDonnieJ.png
986KB, 635x710px
>>91934261
>than you numerous times
>>
File: lex and supes.jpg (746KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
lex and supes.jpg
746KB, 1920x2951px
>>
File: Trying_to_Calm_Superman.png (831KB, 1222x682px) Image search: [Google]
Trying_to_Calm_Superman.png
831KB, 1222x682px
>>91937408
>Superman, don't trash my city
>>
>>91934261
And they all fail.
>>
>>91934261
>>91934358

Thing is, just by that very logic, Superman is helping Lex and humanity grow and ascend just by their bitter attempts at defeating him.

I mean, that massive mech you made that failed to kill him last month? Perfect for construction work.

That super-suit you keep wearing to fight him one-on-one? Use more affordable parts and lower the specs, and you have a perfect outfit for astronaughts, and even the services, such as firemen, and especially our troops for when Darkseid next invades.

Those nanobots you tried to use to bypass his toughness and kill him from the inside? Repurpose them for the medical field, and cure most of the worlds ills overnight.

Let's face it. The reason DC Earth, compared to say Marvel, is such a shining Utopia isn't just that it's basically protected by Gods Among Men, it's all the scientific advancements that have come around since Superman and co entered the playing field.
>>
Lex is a huge fucking hypocrite, how is that a surprise?
>>
>>91939411
>The reason DC Earth, compared to say Marvel, is such a shining Utopia isn't just that it's basically protected by Gods Among Men, it's all the scientific advancements that have come around since Superman and co entered the playing field.

Its nowhere near as good as it should be though. Lex' inventions alone could create a post scarcity utopia. Hell, Waynetech', Queen Ent etc all are huge game changers.

On the other hand, I could see them being huge destabilising factors if introduced to a realistic economic simulation of the world. Take technology that they all seem to have - miniaturised Super high production energy sources. That would cripple a good number of economies overnight. The Oil, Coal, Gas, Renewable energy sectors would be wiped out. For some countries thats fatal, and for all countries, thats brutal.

Take another - advanced robotics. That kills off the manufacturing, logistics, basic service industries.

I'd love to see an elseworlds that has all these technologies entering the world market, causing huge social issues, necessitating a bigger state. Justice Lords.
>>
File: I AM LUTHOR.jpg (448KB, 994x1549px) Image search: [Google]
I AM LUTHOR.jpg
448KB, 994x1549px
>>91937497
>>91937615
>>
>>91937497
I've always loved the third panel of this page. Superman's expression is so perfect, so sorry that he can't save him, despite seeing this scene from Luthor's perpsective... Wonderful.
>>
>>91939411
That was sort of a plot point in the mainline comics. Lana Lang ended up with control of Lex's company which was going bankrupt as he has spent all his money on anti-superman projects. Then she noticed all the bullshit he made to defeat Superman like a moonbase complete with shuttles and commercialized all the crap he had laying around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.