[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time the heroic powerpuff girls made a deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: mojo.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mojo.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Remember that time the heroic powerpuff girls made a deal with a criminal that would let him destroy the city, get caught and released the next day, just so that the girls could get candy as a reward from the mayor?

And then later on when said criminal took away their candy they beat him harder than they've ever done before to the point where he was crying and calling out for his mommy?

And then the episode ended with the girls leaving him out to rot instead of taking him to the hospital and the camera zooming in on his battered body?
>>
Yeah, it was great.
>>
Yea, the life lesson is when someone breaks a deal and fucks you over you fuck them twice as hard, probably something the writing team was used too
>>
File: buu.jpg (133KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
buu.jpg
133KB, 960x960px
>>91921244
never take away candy
>>
File: 418.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
418.gif
1MB, 245x186px
Remember that time Mojo proved he was far stronger than the 3 powerpuff girls combined? Not to mention far smarter than he seemed before to the point of predicting counterattacks for an alien spaceship?
>>
File: Jack La Jack.jpg (445KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Jack La Jack.jpg
445KB, 1280x1707px
and no animation manchild complains about this being "mean spirited"
>>
>>91921244
I remember feeling really really bad for him. Now that I think about it this is my earliest memory of feeling bad for someone. PPG might have taught me compassion.
>>
>>91921244
They're children

They don't know that they need to limit themselves yet
>>
>>91921705
He took thier candy. He deserved it.
>>
File: ppgmovie.jpg (38KB, 427x320px) Image search: [Google]
ppgmovie.jpg
38KB, 427x320px
>>91922116
They're also were retarded enough to not see how destroying the city while playing their game of catch could possibly be seen as a bad thing.
>>
>>91922159
>giving a fuck about food
>of all things
sounds like what a spergloid would say

I severely hope you're joking
>>
was the candy an euphemism for drugs due to how aggressive the girls get when they can't get their usual dose?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.