[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just this movie, or are the Tank Girl comics shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is it just this movie, or are the Tank Girl comics shit too? How accurate is it?
>>
>>91903768
tank girl is pure garbage
>>
>>91903768
The movie was a pure campy crapfest, but the current run of the TankGirl comics is pretty good. If you aren't feeling the new stuff, read Tank Girl "The Odyssey" then come back to me.
>>
>>91904747
That wasn't really descriptive at all or helpful.
>>
>>91906225
The movie is complete garbage, what could it possibly have to do with /pol/?
>>
>>91906225
what in the fuck?
>>
>>91906506
okay.
>>
>>91906506
Hope you're not actually that retarded.
>>
>>91903768
Female rippers would make this whole thing better, but there are none and no explanation for that is given.
>>
>>91907539
Rippers were an army of humans reincarnated into kangaroo humans, an all male army is easy to buy. What didn't make sense is why there were so few of them.
>>
Haven't seen the movie but Tank girl the comic is very edgy and mean spirited, if that type of MC isn't what you want then you probably won't like it. It also heavily features "feminist" concepts like open sexuality and female independence. It's like Riot Grrl the Comic
>>
>>91908405
Tank Girl in the movie is like a really cringey female version Deadpool and the embodiment of white feminism, is that what she's like in the comics?
I don't care about open sexuality and female independence as long as it's not too on the nose. If you're gonna be a slut, but don't constantly talk about how empowered you are or wear shirts about it.
>>
>>91908784
Comic's worth reading. Movie is garbo, comic's entertaining
>>
>>91908784
Kinda, she's an asshole. It's pretty much the embodiment of 90s gen X punk shit
>>
>>91908823
I'll look to see if I can find it.

>>91908832
A character that's an asshole is fine, but movie Tank Girl did and said a bunch of edgy white girl bullshit that was supposed to be cute and endearing. It was like watching a movie about Miley Cyrus.
>>
bump again Jesus
>>
>>91903768
Shit as well, but at least they had full frontal nudity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.