[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you people hate on Family Guy so much? It's a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ohpeter.png (92KB, 617x263px) Image search: [Google]
ohpeter.png
92KB, 617x263px
Why do you people hate on Family Guy so much? It's a really funny show, and the fact that a lot of you on here are offended by some of the jokes just makes it funnier.

Learn to chill and just appreciate a good joke nerds.
>>
File: Screenshot_228.png (80KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_228.png
80KB, 348x348px
here, take it and shut up
>>
Is this an american dad thread yet?
>>
>>91903741
They hate it because they believe normies like it when actually normies dislike every kind of animated stuff.
I appreciate some moments of Family Guy but it's often very boring.
>>
>>91903741
Maybe it's because it's does out of it's power to be a jerkass just for the sake of comedy and they don't give a crap, I mean I can literally hear Peter say "Hey if you don't like it, change the channel, I don't give a fuck"
>>
>>91903741
>It's a really funny show
No its not, you inbred hick.
>>
>>91903741
nice bait
>>
>>91903741
I like it. I just recently rekindled my love for it and I'm rewatching season 9. Once you accept it for what it is you can enjoy it again. And that is true for most things in life, even the crappiest of situations and hardships
>>
>>91907406
I don't like FG but why it's bad to do that?
It's full of repressed religious people here hating when fictional characters does self-aware bad things on a show which was never really serious and not made to be? This is pretty stupid, some people need to chill here, especially when 4chan is the place when people perform this kind of shit and laugh at it everydays, this is just one of the most hypocrite and contrarian argument.
>>
>>91905578
>actually normies dislike every kind of animated stuff.
I have it on good authority that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Yes, nomies do watch Family Guy.
>>
>>91913813
Oh yeah, it's true Chad and his crowd arrogant as fucks who mocked you and who talk with niggers slangs watch cartoons and absolutely not reality TV with live action people :^)
They absolutely not considers every animated things like something immature for kiddies :^)
>>
>>91903741
This list is missing the "lying on the floor with the broken leg" pose.
>>
File: 2c4.png (165KB, 599x422px) Image search: [Google]
2c4.png
165KB, 599x422px
>>91903741
Posting the complete version
>>
>>91903741
>Learn to chill and just appreciate a good joke nerds.
What jokes? I haven't seen any real jokes on Family Guy in 7 or 8 years.
>>
>>91903741
Because the show is so dense with garbage that even the legitimately funny moments get overwhelmed and buried.
>>
Season 1-5ish of Family Guy had it's moments.

Season 6 on is when Family Guy tries too hard to be "edgy", but there are the rarer occasions where the show is still alright, but it's not worth swimming in a sea of shit for a tiny gold nugget.
>>
>>91903741

Here, take your (You) and leave.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.