[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SpongeBob, I talked to Flats for you. I used your name. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 043b%20-%20The%20Bully%20(367).jpg (54KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
043b%20-%20The%20Bully%20(367).jpg
54KB, 512x384px
>SpongeBob, I talked to Flats for you. I used your name. It was all a big misunderstanding.

What the fuck was she thinking?
>>
This is literally how the public school system handles bullying.
>>
>>91902169
So it was all an allegory? Guess no one got the message to change that then
>>
What's not to understand? She wanted SpongeBob to get killed or at least scared enough to drop out of school. She hated him so much.
>>
>>91902126
I'm not the only one who, as a kid, heard his name as Flance, right? I still hear it that way.
>>
>>91902169
Infinitely this.

>>91902373
What? She didn't hate him THAT much until that one modern episode she actively tries to get him killed in a demolition derby, even going so far as to enter it herself when it started looking SB was going to live through it
>>
>>91902169
Pretty much this.
>>
Did he ever get his boating license or is he just gonna fuck her up for all eternity?
>>
>>91902429
He's a flat flounder. How the fuck did you not hear Flats?
>>
>Flats says he's going to kick Spongebob's butt
>He never kicks his butt, he just punches him

Punching isn't kicking
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>Hi there young people, nice day today
>>
YOU LIKE KICKING BUTTS DO YOU!?
>>
File: 1489865477649.png (331KB, 1178x677px) Image search: [Google]
1489865477649.png
331KB, 1178x677px
>>91902169
Exactly this. The only way you could get a bully to leave you alone, in most cases, was to either be an asshole yourself, or beat them up. Public schools did, and from what I've heard, still, don't do shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.