[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they fucked up so bad? No one wanted hamfisted romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: file.png (184KB, 430x245px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
184KB, 430x245px
How did they fucked up so bad?

No one wanted hamfisted romance #482, we liked Jack for entirely different reasons, what Genndy is telling with this girl's story is not something new or briliant that wasn't done better in hundred other show

The last episode was horrible, scenes like the demongo onework great when used sparingly in between serious moments, I just cringed at the rave scene
>>
>>91889468
> still the highest rated show on for that timeslot

You have shit taste
>>
>>91889468
>The last episode was horrible

But that's wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>91889488
>Appeal to popularity
Logical fallacy. I like season 5 so far, but I hate it when people use this argument.
>>
>>91889468
>can't into English
>implies we're all faggots lime him

Fuck off you illiterate mongrel
>>
>>91889468
You had four seasons of episodic stories. Why can't Genndy try something different?
>>
File: 1487449281957.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487449281957.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>91889468
There hasn't even been romance yet, can't you at least wait until they get there before shitposting?
>>
File: 1492864404747.png (102KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492864404747.png
102KB, 303x343px
Status of post: Bait, looking for (You)s, repitition of former deleted or archived threads, using the "HOW TO KILL A SHOW" formula

Status of the OP: a casual shitposter, enjoys giving fellatio to grown male homo sapiens

Yes, this is indeed bait. I recommend everyone viewing this thread or posting evacuate immediately.
>>
>>91889511

OP's clearly a virgin so girls scare him
>>
>>91889468

>How did they fucked up so bad?

Because they didn't listen to you and your specific vision of how you would have written the final ten-episode season of a show - stories, characters, the whole nine yards - you neither created nor developed. Because you thought you were entitled to see a specific vision (yous) of the show's last season, and the show's creator did it his way instead. Because you think everything has to go exactly how you want it to go and reality pissed in your eye instead.

Uninstall your OS and go outside.
>>
>>91889496
>most people thinking its good doesn't mean its good
>near universal acclaim is meaningless
>its only good if i like it personally

pure autism, folks
>>
>>91889559
Popularity should never be used as an argument for quality, even though a most of the time it is indicative of it.
>>
Samurai Jack was never good because of its story. It's story was episodic, cliched, and predictable.
The only merit the show has outside of nostalgia were its aesthetics and atmosphere and neither of those have changed.
>>
>>91889575

>Popularity should never be used as an argument for quality

Tell that to the other /co/ fuckheads who think a show getting popular outside of /co/ means it's ruined forever.
>>
>>91889595
Like Rick and Morty?
>>
>>91889538
>I'm the one to be blamed because I don't like the creator's vision

lmao did oyu even read what youwrote
>>
File: 1325558257841.jpg (26KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1325558257841.jpg
26KB, 267x200px
>>
>>91889656

If the show "sucks", that is your opinion. It is not an objective fact. And if the show "sucks" because you think they somehow "fucked up", it stands to reason that your opinion stems (in part, if not entirely) from a sense of entitlement - that you were entitled to see your specific vision of the show's final season go to air.

Disappointment occurs when you expect a specific result and end up getting shafted. If you had never expected anything out of the new season other than "the show is ending", you would not have felt so disappointed with the season Genndy decided to deliver. You're at fault for your own feelings. You're at fault for your sense of entitlement, your disappointment at not having been catered to, your being a gigantic faggot who should toss his computer in the garbage and go play in traffic. Don't blame Genndy for your being a bitch.
>>
>>91889656
What the fuck? Please tell me your shit typing is entirely intentional.
>>
>>91889468
>hamfisted romance

The fact people are arguing whether its romance, or pupil/father-daughter between Jack and Ashi proves its not as 'hamfisted' as you say, OP.
>>
>>91889468
Am I the only one who automatically dismisses any poster that uses the word "cringe" as normie scum?
>>
>>91889705

I dismiss posters who use "normie", so...kinda?
>>
>>91889656
>X IS AUTOMATICALLY SHIT BECAUSE ITS NOT THE WAY I ENVISIONED
Then create your 'envision' instead of complaining, seriously why don't you take your weaponized autism to create a fan project instead
>>
>>91889575
This whole thread exists because OP is a contrarian faggot. Season 5 is not that different from the original series in terms of direction writing, atmosphere, visuals, and animation except for the fact that it's serialized now instead of purely episodic.
>>
>>91889699
yes
>>
File: 3297876358_9ccbca65b3.jpg (57KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
3297876358_9ccbca65b3.jpg
57KB, 400x500px
>>91889468
>>
>>91889693
>if you don't like the show you are entitled
>you should not have expectations lol
well at least your parents didn't have expectations from you
NEXT

>>91889722
visuals and animations have changed for the better I agree

> direction writing
it is totally changing, the first 3 episodes were god-tier, absolutely great
but then it changed and it's now about this redeemed mary sue and her sudden infatuation with Jack, Jack's schizophrenia and guilt was resolved in two minutes because he was told the blue things were not actually dead lol
>>
>>91889488
Have you seen the shit it's going up against, man? This isn't the 90s or early 2000s anymore.
>>
File: d9e.jpg (106KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
d9e.jpg
106KB, 497x427px
>>91889468
>>
Reminder not to reply to bait threads
>>
>>91889780

>if you don't like the show you are entitled

You are free to dislike the season all you want. But if your complaint is all about how it sucks because it wasn't what you expected (read: what you thought you deserved), you are an entitled faggot who should go down to the nearest gay hookup spot and blow someone for twenty bucks and a Pepsi.
>>
>>91889834

Okay, the show sucks because it sucks, not because it wasn't I expected, happy now?
>>
File: 1445687441984.jpg (4KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1445687441984.jpg
4KB, 246x205px
whoever tells you that they are ok with Jack being suicidal and Ashi wasting half of the 10 episodes is just full of shit.

I'm sick of /co/ ignoring the glaring flaws with this season and I'm sick of the waifufags going apeshit about Ashi.
>>
>>91889840

Nah, fag, you don't get to backpedal your stretched-out ass like that. You made the entitled complaint, you deal with being an entitled faggot. Now go blow your grandfather.
>>
>>91889780
>Mary Sue
kek, you don't even know the meaning of that word do you?

>Jack's schizophrenia and guilt was resolved in two minutes because he was told the blue things were not actually dead lol
And? He thought he'd is something to kill a shit load of kids in the first place which pushed him over the edge. Not only was he told they were okay but one of Aku's most fanatical minions had legit went through her own mental, emotional, and even physical transformation on her way to stop him from committing sudoku. It ignited hope that he had for so long thought was lost so it's only natural that he'd be feeling petty damn good with that revelation.

Stay sad Ashihaterfag, maybe start reusing old images like Barneyfag to complete your own transformation into a super autist.
>>
Ashish exists to give Jack a definitive reason for not returning to the past. It's not just a 'romance'.
>>
>>91889852

last two episodes are still objectively bad, no matter your dumb sophisms and autistic logic about words and definitions
>>
>>91889883
>being this afraid of girls
Shouldn't you be on a certain board for robots?
>>
>>91889834
>blow someone for twenty bucks and a Pepsi.
oddly specific,dude.
>>
>>91889850

I'm fine with Jack's despair and Ashi's journey. The entire last season is meant to be a serialised story arc, and Jack dealing with his depression by way of helping Ashi (who ends up proving that hope still exists) is a fine way to set up the impending series finale. Ashi being the one who snaps Jack out of his despair works, too - because it is through her time with Jack, from initially hating him to liking him, that she saw the good he had done over his fifty years in Aku's wastelands. The fact that those kids were alive after that attack on the factory did not save Jack; Ashi learning to see beyond the brainwashing of her youth and have hope for defeating Aku is what saved him.

Jack would have been too depressed and detached from the good he had done to see those things for himself. Ashi seeing them, growing a sense of hope and optimism, and sharing that knowledge with Jack was what stopped him from committing suicide. Despite the rushed nature of her "conversion" arc and her characterization in general, she still works as a strong supporting character.

The story works because it makes Ashi the person who breaks Jack out of his funk, not Jack himself. Ashi is a good character and this season has been aces so far (rushed pace notwithstanding).

>>91889883

No, they are not. Objectively, the last two episodes of "Samurai Jack" are about 22 minutes long (not including the intro and the credits) and star both Phil LaMarr and Tara Strong in lead roles. Those are objective facts. The judgment in quality is subjective - always has been, always will be - and your judgment is flawed as fuck.

>>91889954

He's gonna need the Pepsi for when the cops come to arrest him for prostitution and public indecency.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (59KB, 586x630px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
59KB, 586x630px
People crying about "age difference" BTFO.
>>
>>91889989
Haha, anyone who doesn't think Jashi is happening is in some serious denial.
>>
>>91889989
>if you are not a pedophile you are Ageist

AHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>91889850
>is just full of shit.
well there's an obvious alternative you're missing
I only watched a handful of SJ episodes to begin with so give zero shits about 'how its meant to be'

am I a secondary? yes. That won't make me suddenly vanish in a puff of negative nerd cred
>>
File: 6b7.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6b7.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>91890169
>being so retarded that you don't know the definition of pedophilia

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>91889989
What's particularly bizarre about this argument is that the human brain's aging is a primary agent of change in cognition and self. Jack's physical brain is not aging, even though he keeps going on - he's literally unique at this point.
>>
File: 1491388283779.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491388283779.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>91889468
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1486006642353.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486006642353.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>91889468
My god, /tv/, can you just enjoy things for once in your life you contrarian hipster faggot?
>>
>>91889468
Kys your self m8eight
>>
>>91889468
4 whole seasons without romance. Jack was bound to get one eventually.
>>
File: 1454015404260.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454015404260.gif
477KB, 500x281px
>PEOPLE NOT GETTING THAT IS BAIT FROM THE SAME GUY THAT IS ALWAYS MAKING THESE THREADS

>USING THE SAME ARGUMENTS EVERY TIME

Niggas, he is probably the guy that is shitposting each new episode since it premiered. Dont you people dont remember how it went? A new complain every week, and them in the next it is forgotten:

>WAAAAHHH WHY JACK IS USING A GUN, I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS "SAMURAI" JACK, NOT GUNSLINGER JACK

>WAAAAAHH JACK IS NOW A MURDERER! WHY THEY DID THIS?? WHY HE KILLS CHILDREN??

>WAAAHH HE KEEPS KILLING CHILDREN!

>WAAAAHH THIS SHOW IS NOW ABOUT ASH! MARY SUE!

And now this.

The complain always desappear after a week, to be changed by another thing.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.