[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name one thing that's still legitimately good about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bestgem.jpg (55KB, 872x489px) Image search: [Google]
bestgem.jpg
55KB, 872x489px
name one thing that's still legitimately good about this show or /co/ discriminates against SU forever.
>>
>>91880812
Waifus
>>
>>91880812
The pleasure I get waiting for the day the Diamonds punch Steven in the face
>>
>>91880812
The music.
>>
>>91880957
This
>>
>>91880812
I like some of the concepts it has, gem related stuff, potential wasted though
>>
>>91880812
The backgrounds
>>
>>91880812
It's got good action, humor, and characters that make it fun to watch.
>>
>>91880812
>or /co/ discriminates against SU forever
You say that like people don't already do that. But for shits and giggles.
>The rare moments when the show delievers on their premises and set ups
>The few bits where dark shit happens can be marginally interesting
>>91880957
>The trailers can be almost eclipse the hype of the actual episodes
>Backgrounds still look fantastic
>>
>>91880812
besides lapis, the gems are good characters
>>
>all these super unspecific childish answers

it gotz cool characters and music and action and stuff..... just admit you watch it for the waifus, SU fags. its okay to admit.
>>
>>91881846
I don't waifu chicks with no boob and vagina anon. Liking a show with majority female characters does not mean you are a waifufag
>>
>>91881161
Oh please, the gems are all bundles of grating neuroses whose glaring flaws don't give them any depth and just make them fucking miserable people who aren't even entertaining to watch.
>>
>>91881161
The only good character is Pearl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.