[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show is called adventure time >no adventures >just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: adventure-time-screensaver_1.png (320KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
adventure-time-screensaver_1.png
320KB, 1280x1024px
>show is called adventure time
>no adventures
>just a show about how feelings and being progressive

wut
>>
That's Seth Solarsystem you dummy
>>
>>91871866
Yeah I thought the same about the lack of adventuring when I watched this show when I was younger
To be honest ooo themes to be a magical anything can happen place I'm surprised the writers didn't really tired to exploit that
>>
Some of the earlier episoded had them going on adventures
>>
>>91871866
>>no adventures
>>
>>91871866

Have you watched the past 9 episodes?
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
Remember everyone, this is the show that destroyed modern animation.
>>
>>91871866
>and being progressive

lol wat
>>
File: 1492378995850.png (183KB, 462x464px) Image search: [Google]
1492378995850.png
183KB, 462x464px
>>91871866
>show was letter after w, letter after c humor
>throws in character development for fin and others
>drops it immediately, continues more "humor"
>random sprinkles of deepest lore
>fuck humor, it's a character study of a teenage boy now
>deepest themes
>deepest backstories
>show is now the story of a boy suffering from /r9k/itis + Dropout-Dad Measles
>SIMON
>SIMON
>SIMON
>MARCEEEEE
>SIMON
>Jake the Dog = Zorak the Dog: Legendary, Triple Eye'd, Cuck-Spawn from Threeway Central with a Dog + Vaginal Beast

I would think the lack of adventures would be the last thing to be confused about.
>>
>>91872146
A lot of the early scenarios and characters came from Penn's D&D sessions, but you can't always adapt a 40+ hour campaign to an 11 minute episode. Then new writers came in who wanted to tell their stories and use the show as a vehicle, rather than write for the show itself.
>>
Adventure Time is always a hit or miss for me, but I usually enjoy the multi-episode arcs they do. I'm really excited to see where this new one goes.

>>91871866
Also I'm not really sure about it being "progressive" I can't remember a single thing other than Marceline and PB maybe dating at one point.
>>
>>91872331
There's more adventuring in the first 9 episodes than in the rest of the 7 seasons combined.
>>
There were plenty of cool adventures in the early seasons. Dunno what happened.
>>
>no adventures
What in the fuck do you call season 8?
>>
>>91873833
Terrible.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
>>91873748

>dishonest opinions to prove a point
>>
Spin off about young Martin when
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.