[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain this? >Superman Reborn: Remembers Cyborg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: how.jpg (436KB, 979x1200px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
436KB, 979x1200px
Can anyone explain this?

>Superman Reborn: Remembers Cyborg Superman and the destruction of Coast City.

>He is currently in the New 52 timeline. Superdad merged with Superbro.

>Coast City was never destroyed in New 52 GL.
>>
Bump. I thought SuperDad and MommyLois remember their time on Telos? I also dont get the whole Bruce and Diana were there at Jon's conception.
>>
Superdad fusing with Superbro restored some of the missing stuff from the timeline. Stuff related to Superman and Lois's lives. They weren't the only ones affected, everything was.
>>
When Super dad & Superbro fused, their timelines were merged into a new timeline. So while Coast City was never destroyed during the New 52, the rewritten timeline reinserted that event.
>>
>>91867968
>Coast City was never destroyed in New 52 GL.
It was, though
>>
So... shoud Hal Jordan remember it too?
>>
>>91868262
Yes.
>>
>>91868232

Is this mentioned in ANY issue of the N52 run?

On GL 50 , Hal does not recognize Parallax.
>>
>>91867968
Hal remembered coast city being destroyed. We now just have cyborg inserted back in as destroying it.

That's a lot of superman comics reinserted back in. We also found blue beetles history before mid 90s is back as well. Nightshade too.

Olus a longer timeframe instead of 5 years,
>>
>>91868303
No, he does recognize him but thinks he a fake or a copy. Parallax mentions Coast City was destroyed, and Hal says those things did happen to him too
>>
>>91868303
Yes, in GL 19 and 21, and when Parallax shows up in GL 47 or whatever Hal says the same things happened to him and he moved past them

He's confused by Parallax because he thinks he's an imposter or something
>>
>>91868303
the entire Johns run is canon to the New 52 since it continued past Flashpoint
>>
>>91867968
That shouldn't be your issue. Even if it didn't happen before, you could argue that Superman's timeline fusion add it back into the mix.

Your problem should be Parallax existing. If the DC writers are going to do the right thing and kill all traces of that event, the Parallax existing in the Nu52 world needs to be explained again.
>>
>>91867968
Question: how come they still have Superbro on the story if his story/character fused with Superdad? how can we still see both of them on the next page after that one?

are they two people with the exact same history on that planet? of is the entire convergence still canon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.