[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Empire #0 will be big in the Diamond numbers because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ever recover.png (701KB, 1129x503px) Image search: [Google]
ever recover.png
701KB, 1129x503px
Secret Empire #0 will be big in the Diamond numbers because of a gimmick using Funko, but retailers and digital made it clear that the event sold worse than an absolutely normal issue of Superman.

What went wrong, folks?

Also, what went right for Superman, outselling Marvel without even trying? /co/ said to me he was unpopular.
>>
>>91861392
Probably hurt by both Civil War II and IVX being fucking disasters.
>>
>>91861392
Cover price could be a factor.

But also, who cares about the new event? All I've heard about it is nazi cap.
>>
>>91861392
It's still bad if it's the only book they managed to get it in top #5

>What went wrong, folks?
Hitler
>>
Superman is exceptionally good right now. Amazing fix of the mess Lee/Harras did with the Nu52 by Jurgens/Johns. Hopefully the big two will learn to that just telling good stories rather than gimmicks matters.

But I doubt that and they'll simply interpret the Superman and Batman/Flash sales as returning to the status quo sells.
>>
that means only a bigger drop for the next issue.
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Super Sons-Hotpants.png (778KB, 949x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Super Sons-Hotpants.png
778KB, 949x1160px
>>91861392
DC cheated.'

Here is Math Proof
>>
>>91861392
Guys I'm worried about Nick, who is going to draxpost here if he kills himself? ;_;
>>
>>91861916
>On a side note: I found really impressing how fast tumblr did fanarts of Damian wearing Jon's clothes.
>>
Well, it's JUST #0. No-one cares about those.
>>
>>91861392
Of course Marvel as to fucking do crate so their numbers are high up... fucking disgusting practices.
>>
>>91862009
Not even the first time.

"Champions" was considered a success by the media because of Loot Crate. The same happened with Rocket Raccoon.

Sites like "The Mary Sue" publishes " The first issue of Rocket Raccoon sold 400.000", casuals think that Marvel is so great that even Rocket Raccoon sells like water, and they never discover that the second issue sold 20.000.
>>
>>91861392
>/co/ said to me he was unpopular.
/co/ in general loves Superman, it's just a few shit talking loudmouths who love their edge
>>
>>91864941
Superman selling like this is uncommon though.
>>
>>91861392
Superman is currently the most wholesome book in existance, it's like someone is taking a spoon of the american pie and feeding it to you each page.
And last week it was basically a Super-Sons double feature.
>>
>>91861894
Issue 1 usually does better than 0 because not many people know there are 0 issues.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.