[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 34

File: AlternativeFacts.png (136KB, 581x482px) Image search: [Google]
AlternativeFacts.png
136KB, 581x482px
I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better, the fuck is this?
>>
File: laughing man notice th(...).jpg (22KB, 329x317px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man notice th(...).jpg
22KB, 329x317px
>being this mad at losing the culture war
>>
File: bandaid canada.png (832KB, 723x789px) Image search: [Google]
bandaid canada.png
832KB, 723x789px
>Trump is in Hydra
>>
It's embarassing. And I'm not even American.

It's been 3rd time they attributed something Republican to HYDRA.
>>
>>91858115
>the fuck is this?
Virtue signalling.
>>
>>91858127
>>91858150
>>91858184
>>91858206
Its literally hydra takeb over and lying in books and shit
I dont get the problem
>>
>>91858184
>Nixon was an agent of the Secret Empire who was so bad he made Steve Rogers give up being Captain America for a while
>Reagan got transformed into a lizard monster
>Bush made Norman Osborne head of Homeland Security
Republican Presidents make leftists hilariously triggered.
>>
File: George_pottery.jpg (99KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
George_pottery.jpg
99KB, 659x659px
>>91858115
>Steve Rogers is a Hydra nazi
>Magneto is a Hydra nazi
>Trump is a Hydra nazi
>>
>>91858237
It wasn't the first time. It's a third time in a row. I mean, at least "Alternative facts" was a genuinely dumb thing to say.

First they had evil Fitz say he's going to make the society great again. Then they made evil Fitz quote what some republican said about female congresswoman filibustering or something, I'm not sure.
>>
If Donald Trump means Bucky or Sam start wearing a sexy, sexy Nomad costume I'm all for it.
>>
>>91858294
Generally people in charge say they are going to nake what they are in charge of great because its such a generic fucking term god why do trump supporters get so triggered anytime any person in power in fiction is shown to be bad
>>
>>91858314
I miss rikki
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>91858344
I'm not triggered, I just think it's embarrassing to have your villains quote your political opponents verbatum.

You are in denial if you think it wasn't supposed to be Trump quote.
>>
>>91858366
Its a meme. The one kellyanne conway woman said thst she had alternative facts that trumps innaguration was the most attended ever when it wasnt close
>>
>>91858373
Its so fucking generic because trunp can only do generic phrases that he tries to copyright.
>>
seriously the current plot is 99% standard hydra shit but the writers put in a few one liners stolen from current events...its a little blatant but seroiusly the plot would be the same, don't overthink it
>>
>>91858238
>Bush made Norman Osborne head of Homeland Security

Secret Invasion wrapped in 2009. Dark Reign didn't wrap until halfway through 2010.
>>
>>91858294
holy fuck I'm so glad I stopped watching this garbage 2 seasons ago.
>>
>>91858373
You're triggered and Alternative Facts have been a thing long before the Kelly Anne goof.
>>
>>91858797

joss whedon is still involved with AOS, he hates trump.
>>
>>91858954
spoiler alert
99% of Hollywood is liberal and hate Drumpf.
>>
>>91858115

>Marvel

There's your problem.
>>
>>91858294
Wait, Fitz is evil now?

What the fuck is happening? Last time I watched this, Ward had turned into a space demon or something.
>>
Good thing I stopped watching when it became Inhumans of Shield.
>>
>>91859263
Half his campaign is basically under investigation for treason, even the person investigating them had to be removed for interfering with his own fucking investigation. Flynn is close to making a deal, assuming they'd even let him. And Spicer I guess is trying to send out some coded hostage message every time he opens his fucking mouth.
>>
>>91860262
They're in some sort of dream reality simulation, where Hydra is basically SHIELD while SHIELD is now an underground rebel force. Fitz is evil. Ward is a SHIELD rebel and you get the idea.
>>
>>91860296
>Half his campaign is basically under investigation for treason
>>
>>91858115
>alternative facts
What the fuck is that? What the fuck is an alternative to a fact? It can't be a fact if there's an alternative to it, that's why it's a fact. You can't say three makes a good alternative to four, it's either one or the other.
>>
>>91859263
And it turns out that 100% of hollywood is retarded and out of touch
Funny how that works
>>
>>91860340
It was what Kelleyanne Conway shit out as an excuse when she got called out for making up some massacre I think.
>>
>>91860262
Basically, they are in virtual reality. Everyone put there had their greatest regret removed, and it snowballed into HYDRA taking over the world. Fitz is the second-in-command in it.

Also, Ward is alive there and is a good guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdN2SiQxCs
>>
>>91858373
Alternative facts was a tongue-in-cheek counter to the leftist propaganda term "fake news" which blew up in the liberal media's face during the election--but now they've taken this one and do the same with it.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (28KB, 183x214px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
28KB, 183x214px
>>91860296
>>
File: IMG_3623.jpg (77KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3623.jpg
77KB, 574x600px
>>91860296
>failing for twitter meme
>>
>>91862212
>g-guys, Conway didn't MEAN it when we said that! She was just pretending to be retarded!

>y-yeah, that's it! LOL we trolled you, hahaha oh god it's all falling apart
>>
>>91858115
>alternative facts
Facts by nature are absolute, you can't get "alternative" ones.
>>
>>91858206
>Virtue signalling.

For those who don't know, "virtue signaling" is a buzzword /pol/ is in love with which means "we're mad because someone isn't pandering to us."
>>
>>91858127
>losing
They lost decades ago
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (170KB, 1089x881px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
170KB, 1089x881px
>>91862240
>>91862303
>top story in the country today is that one of Trump's stooges broke the law by sucking too much Russian cock
>you're too busy posting memes to even notice

How embarrassing for you.
>>
It's one line and considering the circumstances in the show it made perfect sense

Go back to /pol/
>>
>>91858115
>TRIGGERED

I'm sorry OP, you're right, they should have had a trigger warning
>>
File: Oliver Flips Table.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Flips Table.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>91858115
You guys told me AoS is getting better?
>>
>>91858115
>Trump supporters actually defending Conway's "alternative facts" bullshit

I cant wait until midterms. The Left needs to vote you uneducated hicks outta office.
>>
>>91858184
>Hydra is filled with Nazi's and White Supremacists
>The Republican party is filled with Nazi's and White Supremacists

I mean they're pretty much the same Anon.
>>
>>91862377
>Turkey payments.

The Russians bribed him with turkeys?
>>
>>91862423
It does. It's just they randomly insert one jap at trump per episode.
>>
>>91862423
Of course /co/ would say that

If you don't think so too you probably belong with the other retards on /tv/
>>
>>91860340
Tell that to Trump supporters man. I cant reason these people anymore.
>>
>>91860356
And yet they're rich, famous, and educated while you're a scared dumb hick who holds onto his gun because "king nigger is going to take them all!"
>>
>>91862377
Embarrassing indeed that the democrats red scare is being mocked around the world and their activist base has been driven insane. Reminds that the most prominent Russian conspiracy person who had been tweeted by major figures in the democratic party had also said that Bernie Sanders is a Russian agent sent to discredit hill dog. I feel sorry for Americans lol
>>
>>91862212
Trump coined the term "fake news" you stupid fuck.
>>
>>91862444
Sadly the left don't quite have the balls to stand up to lies, and far too many voters are too stupid to tell when they're being lied to, even when the people are saying they're lying to them, ie 'alternative facts'.
I'd guess a solid majority of Trump voters don't even know the proper name of "Obamacare" nor do they have a rough idea what it was meant to do. They're basically the 'keep your government hands off my medicare' crowd.
>>
>>91862486
What made you think you could? They've proven themselves to be mentally challenged time and time again

Remember the Tea Party? Same people
>>
>>91860340
Alternative facts are a leftist idea related to the concept of truth being a social construct. This is the logical extension of the postmodern left in the 70s rejecting the idea of objectivity as oppressive, meaning that reality is relative to whoever observes it.

Contrast, for example, this statement by leftist students at Pomona Univesity:
“The idea that there is a single truth — ‘the Truth’ — is a construct of the Euro-West that is deeply rooted in the Enlightenment, which was a movement that also described Black and Brown people as both subhuman and impervious to pain,” the students’ letter stated, according to The Claremont Independent. “This construction is a myth and white supremacy, imperialism, colonization, capitalism, and the United States of America are all of its progeny.”

Now this is what a Bush aide said:
"That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

As you can see, the rejection of objectivity and facts being relative became only bad when the right started using it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/opinion/has-trump-stolen-philosophys-critical-tools.html
>>
>>91862503
No, the Europeans were tracking the Russians talking to the campaign even before the FBI was, they are far more worried about Russia because of Georgia and Ukraine and shit. While Bernie himself wasn't interested in that nonsense it seems they did at least provoke some of his supporters into going with crazy shit to throw at Clinton.

The whole 'omg Obama wiretapped the Trump campaign' is half correct, they were tracking Russian agents, and Trump's campaign, fools that they are, talked to those fucking agents.
It's like complaining about being wiretapped for committing a conspiracy with known mob hitmen or something. 'Oh my god, how dare you listen in on us trying to kill someone.' Which is basically what they did, political assassination of a sort.
>>
>>91862519
He didn't though lol, it was produced by some gender studies professor and repeated by most major news outlets as fact despite the warnings of everyone that it's lazy language to get around saying "propaganda" because people know your biased when you say that. It predictably blew up in their face and now they've lost any shred of credibility they had left, now pretty much everyone I talk too agrees that the news is biased and stories they don't like become fake news. You reap what you sow degen. :^)
>>
>>91862519
I bet you think the alt-right created "woke" too
>>
>>91862583
>>91862562

>Trump supporters

Again midterms cant come fast enough. The Democrats better have a good campaign to get millennials to go out and vote.
>>
>>91862580
Oh god I feel sorry for you. Do us all a favor and don't have children please, thinking you've cracked the greatest conspiracy in history with a bunch of random events that you've strung together like Alex Jones on a blackboard. If you had taken any kind of reasonable probability class you'd kill yourself now because your life is a lie.
>>
>>91862503
>R-Russia? What is Russia? There's no such thing as Russia! Everything's going great, we're building the wall tomorrow

Trumptard denial is the funniest thing in politics right now.
>>
File: 1489864935260.png (339KB, 962x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1489864935260.png
339KB, 962x1251px
>nazis are running america irl
>why are tv companies making shows about nazis running america???????
>>
>>91862616
Guess you haven't paid attention to all the special elections with candidates repeating Russian conspiracies and losing, more dem seats are up than republicans, sorry that your being led up to disappointment again your politicians talking points shouldn't be taken seriously when all their saying is "we will win next time guys we definitely aren't incompetent with no real agenda"
>>
>>91862583
>it's lazy language to get around saying "propaganda"

Fake news isn't the same as propaganda. Propaganda takes true events and exaggerates and spins them to change people's minds. Fake news just makes shit up.

Oh, and bias isn't the same as propaganda either. Bias can be subconscious. Propaganda is always intentional.
>>
>>91862647
So which is it for you, did Obama tap Trump Tower as he claims or was it Russian agents already being monitored being contacted by Trump's campaign? Or did Trump just scream 'Obama wiretaps' for shits and giggles? Or you can just shout Benghazi and run away I suppose.
>>
>>91862695
>all the special elections

There have only been two. In one case a Republican very narrowly won in a district where Republicans normally win in huge landslides. In the other, the Democrat won the first round of voting (the first time this has happened in that district in 40 years) and now it goes to a runoff.

Repubs are having to fight hard for seats they normally get with zero effort. But keep telling yourself everything's going great.
>>
>>91862659
Yes Russia is definitely the biggest problem we have in the world and we should deploy more troops to Poland and send more weapons to Ukraine, thus definitely sounds like the foreign policy that the democrat party's base would love. Amazing how Americans are just ignorant in general.
>>
>>91862743
You're good peoples Anon.
>>
>>91862756
Sanctions are crippling Russia's economy, part of why Putin hated Clinton so much.
It's uncertain what else he'll focus on with Syria and shit going on, dunno how sustainable their economy is, what the fuck does Russia even produce besides vodka and guns?
Do people drive around in Russian cars talking on Russian smartphones? China at least is starting to catch up on those.
>>
>>91862703
Uh OK, you don't know what propaganda is. It's still lazy language and it was used by major news outlets to discredit everyone else not realising that politicians will be using it against them for the rest of time, several democrats have called stories on CNN/FOX fake news already so don't assume it will be a republican only thing. But hey you can jerk off about it on twitter and 4Chan all you want if it makes you feel better, just know that normal people think you are retarded
>>
File: moranwtc.jpg (33KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
moranwtc.jpg
33KB, 400x276px
>>91862756
>b-b-but how can Russia be our enemy? It doesn't have brown people in it! The TV said Russia is good and whatever randomly-chosen place Trump bombs this week is bad! I trust the TV man!
>>
>>91862719
Oh he did and he did it using the piss dossier as evidence. That black lady on the Obama team will likely get thrown under the bus for it since it was illegal and unprecedented. That really is the bigger story, once it was revealed trump didn't lie about that the media clucking at him kinda stopped. Sorry that you are slow, try following some non conspiracy theorists on twitter and instead follow some journalists or at least educated people and not just celebrities please
>>
>>91862834
Fox is the prince of fake news, RT is the king, CNN fired all their investigative journalists years ago so I think they just report tweets sent at them or something.
>>
>>91862756
>thus definitely sounds like the foreign policy that the democrat party's base would love.

As opposed to Trump's foreign policy, which doesn't exist. "Drop bombs on Syria because I'm mad my health care bill failed, then immediately forget about Syria" is not a policy.
>>
File: Hillary Loser.jpg (453KB, 1349x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Loser.jpg
453KB, 1349x1349px
>>91862458
>>
>>91862929
With friends like this, who needs enemies?
>>
File: Paki Mohammed Rasheed.jpg (35KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
Paki Mohammed Rasheed.jpg
35KB, 350x442px
>>91862502
You'd be welcome to try and take them if you were still President, Barry, smack your Muzlimb nigger lips sum moar.
>>
>>91858115
>I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better,
You have been deceived
>>
Personally, I don't like calling it "fake news". It de-legitimizes the concept of news reporting and journalism overall, and that's a bad thing for public discourse and whatnot.

It should be called "bad journalism" as it directly implicates the journalist as the source of the problem.
>>
>>91858115
>On the nose contemporary references

Congratulations /co/, welcome to media for the past fifty fucking years.
>>
File: reaction pardner.jpg (45KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
reaction pardner.jpg
45KB, 600x300px
>>91862834
>just know that normal people think you are retarded

Oh no, I'm out of step with "normal people!"

Whatever shall I do if I'm not in touch with the same gullible mouth-breathers who decided Trump and Hillary were the two most qualified humans in the entire country to lead us?

How will I cope knowing I'm not in tune with the folks who made Big Bang Theory the #1 show on TV and who pay closer attention to NFL football than world events?

Oh goodness I may need to lay down at this horrifying revelation that I'm not connecting with "normal people." Oh my stars!
>>
>>91862913
There were seemingly a few odd reasons for the bombings, he owns stock in the bomb maker company, and his son suggested it was done to show that they aren't Russia's butt-buddies.
As I recall barely a handful of people died and the airfield was still usable a few hours later. I mean how fucking fast does concrete dry? Or did they just miss the thing altogether?
>>
>>91862329
>>91862562
>>91862522
>>91862212
>>91858294
No you fucks, Alternative Fact is a legal term, meaning information that is different from established facts in a case, but that is also true.

For example:
Fact: Person A worked for Company B
Alternative Fact: Person A worked for Third Party C, in a project for Company B.

Both are true, yet opposite.

I'm not defending Conway's claims about the Trump inauguration, but for fuck's sake, Alternative Fact is a perfectly good term with a real meaning and is widely used in law.

Yeah, someone misused it. But don't start with bullshit like saying it's about propaganda or postmodernism or some shit.

And yes, I'm am a triggered autist.
>>
>>91862827
"Yeah we are retarded but look at you"
Great message, will ring great with democrats and definitely not demoralize voters, funnily enough those bombings have the mist democrat leader support of anything trump has done so it's ironic that you would mock that if anything. Or are you aware that trumps supporters disliked that more then the democrats and assuming that I'm a trump supporter spitting that out to try to annoy me, oh boy what a conspiracy! Gotta tweet about this tactic!
>>
>>91862458
reported for being pure /pol/ bait.
>>
>>91860373
I was willing to forgive a lot of wonkiness for Agents of SHIELD but this shit went too far.

You can't make half a season IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>91863434
It's about third. It's not invalidating because it influences the characters. And they will likely depart it next episode since it's called "Goodbye cruel world".
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (442KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
442KB, 490x360px
>>91863499
I don't care because I dropped the show after Simmons quantum leaped into a virtual grave
>>
>>91858294
You're the one calling him evil though. He's just trying to do what's right for the country. The previous regime in the other world just let alien people run around freely causing havok.
>>
>>91863675
Why? That's probably the most metal as fuck time you could've quit.
>>
>>91858238
In all fairness marvel obama was also pro Osborn
>>
>>91863948
>Why?
Because, like I said, I have absolutely zero interest in watching half a season of a crappy what-if where literally nothing matters because it's all a simulation.

Also I laughed out loud HARD when the episode ended on virtual Ward. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>91864134
How will you feel if Ward returns to life thanks to AIDA and Fitz's machine?
>>
>>91860296
People like this believe they're informed and well educated.
>>
>>91862377
What are you talking about

>key lawmakers
>latimes

yeah this is a huge unbiased story
>>
>>91864171
Like I'm glad I dropped the show
>>
>>91862444
Yeah, thank goodness for those educated democrats in chicago, Baltimore and other great cities
>>
>>91864428
>not liking Ward
What a faggot
>>
Is "The Flash" literally the only show that avoids CURRENT YEAR politics? The closest they ever got was the gay police captain but the dude was never in your face about it.
>>
>>91864134

Its got higher stakes than that. Half the team has already been abducted and integrated into the virtual world, no longer remembering the real one. The other characters, not realizing this, jacked in to find their friends and ask them where in the real world their physical bodies are being held, and their backdoor escape plan isnt working.

On top of that, one character is already real world dead becausr of what happened in the matrix, and the virtual world is being used to develop a weapon that us clearly designed to be used against the population of the real world, for what I am guessing is mass forced virtual upload.

Its about the same stakes as any other season.
>>
>>91862695
>we definitely aren't incompetent

who is paying for the wall now?
>>
>>91858115
Seriously, though...

Which IRL politicians would be part of Hydra? Trump seems too dumb, honestly.
>>
File: IMG_4586.jpg (144KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4586.jpg
144KB, 1024x914px
>>91864785
Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence definitely.
>>
File: 1485392089088.jpg (144KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485392089088.jpg
144KB, 790x960px
>>91858390
Probably was watching Japanese news.
>>
>>91858127
I accepted we lost the culture war, I just hope these fools are ready to accept living in a third world shithole. They probably are, as long as they see more brown people in their day to day life it will have been worth it.
>>
>>91858150
Hillary Clinton has ties to Saudi Arabia, and helped Obama bring wars to Syria and Lybia, yet it's Drumpf who is the Hydra shill. That would only be believable if Jared Kushner was a Hydra agent.
>>
>>91862458
>everyone I dont like is a nazi
Fuck off
t. Hispanic
>>
>>91864785
>The Bushes and Clintons
>any neocon or any neoliberal
>>
File: Marvel YES!.jpg (68KB, 597x362px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel YES!.jpg
68KB, 597x362px
>>91858115
>>91862377
>>91862659

With the Left creating a Red Scare 2.0 how can we trust anyone? Nancy Pelosi met with the same Russian Diplomat Flynn did so she could be compromised and in the same way Trump and anyone else near him is compromised. This means Russia has corrupted all Republicans and Democrats by your association and everything is playing out by Putin's grand schemes.

On Marvel's side how are they going to react? I know they love the new Liberal mindset so that means anybody with even a hint of Russian affiliation is a subversive that hacked our election and instilled Donolf Trumpler and his evil 4th Reich Cabinet. So that means Black Widow, the New Wasp, Colossus, Magik, and several other Russian heroes should be hung, drawn, and quartered because their very existence poses a risk to our democracy and are endemic of problematic entities such as White Supremacy because their Russian Heritage is connected to Putin which also means that they helped with hacking the election and instilling Trumpler as Putin's puppet. This also means that we cannot trust Kitty Pryde because she was in a romantic tryst with Collosus which means she could be a Russian plant that is using the X-Men as a superpowered military force under Putin's control.

Please won't someone think of the children being corrupted by Russian influence on all angles. We need to purge America of all Russian influence from immigrants, dignitaries, and even their language as it is problematic to our way of life and Putin has infiltrated every waking moment of our lives through Trumpler, Pelosi, and even our comic books are falling to Putin's machinations! Oh the inhumanity!
>>
>>91863059
Airstrips are fuck easy to repair as they're just concrete on the ground. As long as they're not under constant bombardment all it takes is a few hours and a repair crew to patch a hole in the runway. The extensive number of buildings that were hit can't be repaired in a few hours. The actual theory is that the US warned Russia a short time in advance to allow them to evacuate the base but not give them enough time to move equipment. It's basic political posturing.

Also the airfield was running helicopter operations a few hours later; all a helicopter needs to land is flat ground.
>>
>>91858115
I talk to a girl in class about alternative facts, she gave me a sugar coated explanation of it.
Basically "alternative facts" are facts that don't fit the liberal agenda, arguing with this is "hate speech" and if you disagree than your a "nazi".
This 1984 shit is getting real old.
>>
>>91865984
GW is the only one of your presidents still alive that I'd want to have a beer or ten with, cunts.
>>
>>91864935
>bootom pic has no time stamp
>EVEN LESS people facing the whitehouse
>looks like people leaving the area rather than waiting for their cheeto lord.
>>
>>91865959
>hispanic

Unless you are an indigenous, you're just and off shade of white.
>>
>>91858115
a moldly spot on an otherwise pretty decent episode
>>
>>91860296
yeah by the losing side butthurt their girl lost the election
>>
>>91863434
its not a dream its a virtual world run by a robot who wants to become a real girl
>>
>>91864785
short answer all of them would because 99.9% of politicians only care about themselves
>>
>>91858127
>Ignoring the fact that the president is a whiny brat who spergs out on Twitter
>>
>>91864597
In their defense, CURRENT YEAR politics have been a part of Green Arrow's character for decades.
>>
>>91863434
>Five episodes with real stakes.
>Half a season dream.
>>
>>91867424
Wonder if we'll see Ghost Rider again.
>>
>>91858127
>still taking sides in the 'culture war'

Pathetic fucks. There's no winning to a war fought over the internet and occasional street brawls. You're all getting played.
>>
>>91858238
The Secret Empire thing was good though, because
1) They don't straight up say it's Nixon, and simply let you piece it together
2) The story wasn't based heavily in reality and didn't bog it down with actual political complaints
3) It didn't make the Secret Empire legitimately representative of the American government, which was the whole reason that Steve was so confused and uncertain of his role in the world

Nowadays Marvel writers have the subtlety of a rock through a window.
>>
>>91858115
Just call it propaganda. Why are people calling it alternative facts?
>>
File: I read cue cards.jpg (61KB, 297x262px) Image search: [Google]
I read cue cards.jpg
61KB, 297x262px
>>91864899
So let me get this perfectly straight, so that there are no misconceptions once this thread is archived and we look back on it to confirm the history we've lived without alternative facts coming into play in the deepest crevices of our internet soaked neural pasta fagioli crock pots and we can still stand on an foothill of narrative stabile stableness if mandatory reeducation by an invading country doesn't happen in America and France - to name a duo - in the future.
And that is this:
Everything that is a fruit is now also a pizza?
>>
>>91863434
There is no dream, buddy.

They're in the matrix atm and are aware of it except for a few who were kidnapped and placed in it against their will. There's no "it was all a dream" shit going on.
>>
>>91864134
>what-if where literally nothing matters because it's all a simulation.
You're dumb, someone just died in it which caused real world brain death.

And a printer of sorts is being made to convert them from virtual to the real world so now people that were dead or NEVER EVEN EXISTED can now be brought into the real world.

Shit is awesome.
>>
>another political discussion on /co/
sigh. Hail Trump
>>
File: 1297199080171.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1297199080171.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>91865243
Oldie but goldie
>>
>>91866660
Oy vey it's annudah 1984
>>
>>91869720
The Trump WH came up with the term "alternative facts" when they got caught lying.

This is co-opting that to show how retarded it is.
>>
>>91862339
This.
>>
>>91866896
Hispanic LITERALLY means a culture or person that is tied to Spain, you fucking retard, indigenous DOES NOT EQUAL Hispanic. Hispanic are pretty much all Latin American countries and their people.
>>
>>91865940
>Have diplomatic and financial ties to country that we don't like that aids our enemies but are ostensibly allied with for various reasons
>LITERALLY THE FALL OF THE WESTERN WORLD

>Have ties to same country financially as well as ties as well as ties to our long-standing enemy who actively want to destabilize us so they can reclaim some of their old
>WHAT DON'T YOU WANT TO BE ALLIES WITH OUR ENEMIES IT'D BE GREAT

I'm not saying one is better than the other
>>
>>91858184
I stopped keeping up with Agents of Shield in Season 2. Have they done this in the MCU before?

Hydra was all about usurping government control under the guise of fighting intergalactic threats, and Republicans are all about downsizing government, so the connection is pretty forced.
>>
>>91872015
>Have ties to same country financially as well as ties as well as ties to our long-standing enemy who actively want to destabilize us so they can reclaim some of their old
Why do some of you Americans hate us so much? Cold War is 20 years past nearly. Everything the people at the top do is posturing.
>>
File: 1492923533090.gif (2MB, 178x260px) Image search: [Google]
1492923533090.gif
2MB, 178x260px
>>91862660
>nazis are running america irl
>the left actually believes this
>>
>>91858115
>the right is even more thin skinned than the SJW's they mock
just grow the fuck up
>>
>>91858127
>Gen Z are only growing more and more conservative
>half of those kids are minoritties
>Trump got a bit over 10% of the black vote
>conservative views and memes are the most popular thing on the internet
Still think right wingers have lost the culture was or was this just bait?
>>
File: w oh.gif (1MB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
w oh.gif
1MB, 225x249px
>>91872947
>not using this one instead
>>
>>91872985
>the right gets upset over left wing bias and express that value, but don't go past it
>SJW actually get shows they don't like taken off the air and disney costumes removed for sale
XD the right is so thin skinned
>>
if you want your doctor you can keep your doctor. you know women still make 70% of what a man makes, ahyuck. howcome they always only pipe up when the bullshit is from a guy wearing a red tie.
>>
>>91858115

>it's time to ______

you're not the boss of me
>>
>>91872928
yeah sending troops into ukraine is posturing
>>
>>91873048
>marginal trends, also "more conservative" compared to SJW millennials, not 1950s Barry Goldwater conservative
>this isn't even correlation, let alone causation
>Trump lost every minority group by far
>among 4channers, among normies Black Twitter and assorted shit are far more popular
The right-wingers have lost the culture war. This isn't a normative statement (aka if it's good or bad) but a simple observation.

On every issue except abortion (where the fight is still on) and gun rights (where the left hasn't been able to do anything really) right-wingers have lost. It's just that the window keeps shifting to the left socially (and to the right economically, amusingly) so your idea of conservatism is vastly different than someone's from 50 years ago.
>>
>>91873489

we're talking about right now not 50 years ago...
>>
>>91873104

these people were shut in with therapy dogs 2 months ago and they have the nerve to call other people weak. bizarre.
>>
>>91873489
>"marginal trends" look at pic related kid
>>
We need to eradicate all black people.
>>
>>91873489
How does the rising influence of Islam fit into that?
>>
>>91858294
>Then they made evil Fitz quote what some republican said about female congresswoman filibustering or something
What did he say?
>>
>>91873944
"Nevertheless, She Persisted"

I'm not American, so I kinda missed this chapter of epic political struggle. But it's a quote from some congress drama.
>>
>>91873919
>catholic people don't brag around about their religion in public
>mudslime fuckers want more rights

Eradicate all mudslimes.
>>
>>91873319
And just what exactly are you gonna do about it, bitch?
>>
>>91867347

Your current president had the balls to do shit in his first 100 days that it took Obama his entire 8 years to do and just using the "It MIGHT be terrorists" excuse
>>
>>91858115
>waaaaah you aren't allowed to be mean to my daddy!
>>
File: sick dubs for gameboy.jpg (23KB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
sick dubs for gameboy.jpg
23KB, 200x159px
>>91873788
>X
>millenial
>Z

shit mang, alphabets are hard

nice dubs though.
>>
>>91863875

>He's just trying to do what's right for the country.

Right, that's why he's trying to:

* End federal oversight of the education system
* Cut taxes on the wealthy (e.g., cutting business taxes and the estate tax)
* Attack the judiciary and proclaim its decisions to be invalid
* Pull the US out of NAFTA
* Bomb the shit out of foreign countries
* Ban refugees and even tourists on the basis of their religion
* Create and sign an executive order that would allow legal discrimination against LGBT people in federal hiring practices
* Have his Department of Justice end oversight of local police forces and let the cops do whatever they want
* Avoid answering questions about his ties, financial or otherwise, to Russia
* Avoid releasing his taxes
* Install his children into government offices as if the presidency is a family business that he can give to them if he steps down
* Allow his political appointees to either dismantle or severely undercut the roles of the government organisations to which they were appointed (e.g., the EPA pulling back on environmental protections)
* Deny the effects of global climate change even as sea levels rise and threaten coastal cities (specifically those in Florida) with eventual destruction
* Push millions of people off of their healthcare and make the system even worse by either passing a shitty healthcare law that does nothing to fix the issues associated with the Affordable Care Act or threatening to defund the ACA so that the entire system will collapse on itself

Yeah, he's doing all that shit for the good of the country. Totally.

Donald Trump will get us all killed. Only a fucking miracle will save this world from his presidency.
>>
>>91862503
>russia STILL isnt trying to get a warm sea port
>>
>>91872928
we dont hate the ppl, we hate ur government
>>
>>91872928
Oh come on Red, lean into it a little more. It's fun.
>>
>>91865243
So what are you gonna do with yourself when you're wrong and everyone's fine and still hates you?
>>
>>91874471
Like what? Be specific.
>>
>>91872901
Republicans have never been about downsizing government, just look at what happened to Lahren after she said she didn't want government in her vagina.
>>
>>91865940
>implying that Trump isn't a compliment and a pat on the back away from declaring war on whoever the person making him feel good wants

Ok, anon
>>
>>91874938
>t. cuck
Please post a video of you killing yourself on your tumblr
>>
>>91864050

The comic where Osborn was appointed to the job clearly showed it being done by Obama. This was in the final issue of Secret Invasion.

Then an issue of Thunderbolts claimed it was Bush who had appointed Osborn. Someone at Marvel was REEEEEEE-ing about the idea of Obama being to blame for Dark Reign, a plot that had been in the works since long before the 2008 election season.
>>
>>91865940
>implying they're not all part of hydra
>>
>>91858238
>>91858184

Probably because Republican presidents are all hilariously corrupt. Nixon used his government powers to cover up a crime committed by Republicans against the opposing party, Reagan secretly funneled money and weapons into the middle east to support the Taliban (which eventually became ISIS,) and Bush had Iraqi weapon inspectors lie about WMDs in Iraq so that he could start a war with them.

Maybe people wouldn't call you evil if your entire party wasn't just a bunch of people trying to commit as many crimes as possible.
>>
>be russian
>see /coh/
>they talk about russians willing trump into office

I can't even convey my amazement at an insanity that US narrative has become. It is a psychotic fit that your establishment is having, and some of you, I see, are contracting it.
>>
>>91873788
Gen Z is literally 18 and under. Most of them just believe whatever their parents believe. Their opinions don't fucking matter yet; young kids are always stupid.
>>
>>91875645
come on now, dems are just as bad
>>
>>91860296
Better watch out anon, Trump's shills have been trained to sperg out whenever you point out how

>Paul Manafort
>Michael Flynn
>Carter Page
>Jeff Sessions
>Jared Kushner

All have numerous ties to Russia, and people like Devin Nunes are desperate to destroy any investigations into the Trump administration. Everyone knows they're fucking criminals, but it makes backwoods hicks like
>>91860325
>>91862240
>>91862303
>>91864295

mad as fuck to have the fact that they're accomplices to treason pointed out.

Then again I guess Conservaniggers are used to it since their god Reagan was the father of ISIS.
>>
>>91862503
>>91866519

>eight year long chimpout over mug birth certificate, mug benghazi
>barely win the presidency thanks to Russian interference
>entire trump campaign was in constant communication with Russia
>"WAAAAAAAH PLEASE DONT BULLY US HOW DARE YOU INSULT RUSSIA THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO QUESTION US, YOUR WEALTHY CORPORATE JEW OVERLORDS!!!!"
>has another massive chimpout to sabotage any and all investigations they have control of

Too bad for you that you can't touch the intelligence community investigations. And once the next round of Republicans pull a Nunes and self-destruct we'll get an independent commission in there too.
>>
File: king of shitpost.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
king of shitpost.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>91875857

>Raegan, Russians, ISIS, Conservatives and Trump are on the same team
>>
>>91862887
Congratulations not one thing you said is true.

Conservatards really are stupid.
>>
File: 1400886055508.gif (2MB, 266x187px) Image search: [Google]
1400886055508.gif
2MB, 266x187px
>>91874471
>Your current president had the balls to do shit in his first 100 days
Obama passed the Stimulus Package in his first 100 days.
Name one piece of actual legislation Trump passed.
Go on. Name a piece of legislation, faggot.
>>
>>91873048
Your facts are very alternative. Gen Z has a positive view of Socialism and are less white than previous generations.

Your days are numbered conservatard.
>>
>>91875781
>not even a rebuttal
>just a fence-sitting faggot too cowardly to pick a side
>>
>Your facts are very alternative. Gen Z has a positive view of Socialism

National Socialism is a thing too

>and are less white than previous generations

no one gives a shit
>>
>>91875661
>Russian hackers hacked the DNC
>leaked information
>Trump officials were in contact with hackers
>Trump himself publically supported this

Sorry Ivan but this is not even debatable. The entire world knows what your shithole fascist government has been doing.
>>
>>91862953
>on 4chan
>thinks someone will be triggered by racist imagery

Son....
>>
>>91862444
Weeeelll, given the Dems are literally starting a race war inside their own party and kicked Bernie out of said party, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
>>
>>91862458
>Republicans freed the slaves
>Democrats founded the KKK, jim crow, etc
>Republicans are white supremacists

Wew lad
>>
>>91864492
Oh sure because Pence ripping out health care laws in his state really helped drive down the HIV in Austin, didn't it. What a paragon of virtue.
>>
>>91876987
>Wah wah wah the ideals of one party switched to another but i'm going to pretend that doesn't matter wah wah wah
You are literally clinging to labels.
You know who else used to call himself a Democrat?
Trump.
>>
>>91858442

Ooooh, looks like the other guy was stating an alternative fact.
>>
>>91876626

>things that were real in my mind

Sure thing, John.
>>
>>91876092

stop it
>>
>>91876502
>Taking pride in willfully supporting a corrupt party
Top wew.
>>
>>91875857
>Ties to Russia
I thought the cold war ended?
>>
>>91876987
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

It's always funny how Republicans try to call Democrats racist, then turn around and talk about how they want to gas all other races for the good of the white race or some shit.
>>
>>91863247
>And yes, I'm am a triggered autist.
Not really, it's just a shame the word has been co-opted to mean something else to the general public.

While it is a legal term, in normal parlance it seems to just be a fancy phrase for a lie.

That's what happens to words though, they change. Gay used to mean happy. It still does, but to most people (and the way it's used most often) it means stupid/homosexual.
>>
>>91876987

You left out how the parties essentially flipped on issues of race and civil rights after 1964. The Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and joined the Republicans; ever since then, the GOP has used the Southern Strategy ("appeal to racist White fuckbois by saying and doing racist shit while not being openly and candidly racist") to win the White vote. It was extraordinarily hideous in 2016 because Trump was openly and candidly racist, but was actually celebrated for (and won the election partially based on) his behavior, rather than condemned by Republicans in any meaningful way.

Lincoln freed the slaves. These days, his party would re-instate the practice if they could get away with it.
>>
>>91878532
>Trump was openly and candidly racist
[citation needed]
>>
>>91878703

>referring to Mexicans in general as rapists and drug dealers
>"What have you got to lose?" - Trump, to Black people
>saying he was going to institute a Muslim ban on entry to the country, even if it meant banning American citizens from re-entering the country
>>
>>91869720
It's a legal term meaning factual information that goes against other information established as factual during a trial. Both facts can be true and opposite at the same time.

Kelly Anne Conway (who has a law degree) used it to deny the media's claims that the Trump inauguration had low public attendance.

The media and the left took the term and ran with it, making it out to be something completely insane, unheard of, and unthinkable.
>>
>>91878745
You obviously don't know what actual racism is.
>>
>>91875730
But Gen Z would be the kids of Gen X (most kids of Millenials are still too young to have opinions on these matters).

And Gen X, according to this, are the most liberal, so their kids should be also, according to you, which is not the case (again, according to this).
>>
>>91878703
Are you serious? Did you listen to the fucking man?
>>
>>91878745

He said this of the people crossing the border illegally. I think the specific claim was that the cartels were sending criminals over.

"Obama didn't bring the change he promised, neither will Hillary. Maybe try something different?

>saying he was going to institute a Muslim ban on entry to the country, even if it meant banning American citizens from re-entering the country

If you go to countries that are known sources of terrorism and house terrorist organizations, damn right you should be investigated before being allowed back in. The fact that the ban was 1) temporary and 2) based on country of origin (for the specific travel) not on religion disqualifies it as a "Muslim" ban.

And the list of countries was made by Obama's administration. If anything it should include more countries.
>>
>>91863675
Yeah, I quit shortly after they said everyone worshiping the Norse Gods was a racist.
Made it clear they weren't going to even fake not being judgemental or even do basic research about both real life or Marvels own continuity
>>
>>91871142
Its always 1984
>>
>>91872928
Because it's easier for them to hate u Rus than to admit they failed, they alienated a bunch of people by being racists, and their only option is to double down on "muh Russians" and "muh evil white men" because if they don't, they'll lose their base that they've built on racial hate and illegal immigrants
>>
Lmfao at the state of the American left, you are handing Trump 2020 on a platter. Keep crying about how ebil white males and circlejerking over how awesome trannies are.

Can't wait for Blue Murder on June 8th and Empress May to continue our Thousand Year Tory Reich

t.brown British Sufi Muslim
>>
>>91874938
+well, education is failing to educate at all because "oversight" is pushing ideology over facts
+cutting taxes helps economies grow
+the judiciary is breaking the law and violating the constitution
+Nafta is really old and needs reworking.
+clinton and obama did this, where were you?
+given Europe has been turned into a hellhole of mass rape and constant terror attack by refugees...
+he said he was going to shrink government, and let states cover that issue
+So...let them do their job?
+what, like Clinton did when she sold a fifth of our uranium to a Russian Government Company?
+postbur taxes here fag, or ur a Russian agent :^)
+I might give you that
+what part of "shrink the government" was unclear?
+in 200 years, was it? Also we're supposed to be past the point of no return, so why worry?
+So...do exactly like Obama did with his own healthcare law?
>>
>>91880603
You realise it's you Leave voters wanted out, right?
>>
>>91858127
I hate the prudish femenazi cancer and ghetto retardation this country has fallen too. I swear im gonna bring a fucking hatchet to the next womens march
>>
>>91860296
This post is what they mean by "alternative facts"
>>
>>91862473
It got steadily better up through Season 3
Season 4 was a step down.
>>
>>91880709
My God, you know nothing about any of these topics.
Even if all of your assertions were true to the extent you claim them to be, everything he does is entirely inadequate to tackle these issues.
His policies damage the economy by shovelling money from the poor who have to spend everything into the cycle to the rich who sit pretty on their dosh.
Denying the truth on climate causes the country to act on short-term interests of corporations over the survival of humanity.
Investment in renewable energy would produce far more jobs than oil ever could, too.
Trump's healthcare plan takes the worst part of Obamacare, the mandate, makes it actually enforceable and takes out everything that helped people so those who are ill and poor, i.e. those who need it most, won't get coverage.
You won't get less misinformation in schools if they are run by corporations with even more direct interest to manipulate children. Plus you kick the poor to the curb even harder.
Trump does not save money. He funnels it into the military where next to no Americans profit from it.
His plans to improve infrastructure consist of privatisation which means corporations decide if you get water at all, let alone clean water. And every road becomes a toll road, stifling traffic and suppressing business.
>>
>>91878745
For something so racist, that actually got him higher black male vote than the last 5 or 6 Republicans.
>>
>>91873104
So the right doesn't want shows that contradict their viewpoints off the air? Good!
>>
>>91881202
That's not saying much at all, especially when two of those Republicans ran against Obama.

But in actuality Bush was more popular among black people than Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/11/11/trump-got-more-votes-from-people-of-color-than-romney-did-heres-the-data/?utm_term=.47aaa46963c0
>>
>>91880940
lol do it faggot, see how well it works out for you.
>>
>>91878134

>It's always funny how Republicans try to call Democrats racist, then turn around and talk about how they want to gas all other races for the good of the white race or some shit.

I think you're conflating the views of mainstream Republicans with the views of Stormfront.
>>
>>91878745

Actual alternative facts.
>>
>>91858115
Just kill all the blacks, gays, and Muslims already. I'm tired of hearing about them in all forms of media.
>>
File: soros.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
>>91864785
>>
>>91862519
It's funny to me that you actually believe this.
>>
>>91878745
Is talking to a black person racist now?
>>
Why is it you gotta support trump or you are an sjw lib cuck? can't I just be a moderate who thinks trump is an idiot and even if he is only pretending to be retarded he still looks like a retard?
>>
>>91883055
see
>>91883234

same shit
>>
>>91880709
>+the judiciary is breaking the law and violating the constitution

Trumpers did that 1 week in with retarded ban on mudslimes.
>>
>>91884098
>to me
opposed to funny to other people, right?
>>
>>91883234
I'm gonna say no, big no. But how about this, we kill just one black gay muslim dude, enough for you?
>>
File: 1483830741170.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1483830741170.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Dang. When did Red skull become the good guy?
>>
>>91876626
>>Russian hackers hacked the DNC

Sure they did, anon.
>>
>>91862463

In Trumps' defense, what sane person could resist that?
>>
>>91876626
>Russian hackers hacked the DNC
So? They didn't write what was in it.
>>
>>91876275
the stimulus package resulted in jack and shit

most people dont even remember it
>>
>>91875357
And I stand with her, even though I'm morally opposed to abortion.
>>
I just wish we could have civil discussion about things without people shutting the conversation down by flinging words like bigot, or sexist, or racist around.
>>
>>91887432

I think you're conflating the views of mainstream Republicans with the views of a random anonymous shitposter on a Taiwanese synchronized swimming forum.
>>
>got to /co/ politic thread
>The posts are 10x even more retarded than /pol/ will ever will be.
>Straight up MSM headlines and talking points copy-pasted throughout the thread

I now fully see how people called /co/ the worst board.
>>
File: IMG_2086.jpg (30KB, 325x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2086.jpg
30KB, 325x382px
How do we exterminate shws from the world. Im being completly serious, we cannot live on this downword spiral much longer
>>
>>91888016
It kept the economy from totally imploding and created millions of jobs which is more than Trump could ever do in the White House.
>>
>>91888360
That will happen when words like SJW, auhoritarian, free speech and censorship aren't used like propagandistic terms.

So, never.

>>91888991
The reason "alternative facts" became a thing is because one of Trump's cultists tried to use that term to gloss over the fact that the White House is basically telling people the sky is orange and the moon is made out of cheese.
>>
>>91884515
When you hire Steven Miller, Beauregard Sessions and Gorka, you don't like black people.

Trump paid for a one-page ad BEGGING for the Central Park Five to be executed, and was hit by the government for refusing to let black people live in his buildings. Trump doesn't like black people. That is why he won where McCain and Romney lost - they tried to be subtle.
>>
>>91873861
Try it Dylann
>>
>>91876987
I'm not sure if it's been said already but you do know the reason the modern Republican party is the way it is because President Johnson(D) supported Civil Rights movement right? That means literally every racist in the country flipped to the Right.
>>
>>91880940
Chill out Elliot.
>>
>>91889079
>The reason "alternative facts" became a thing
"You're a nazi!"
'no I'm not'
"ALTERNATIVE FACTS!"
>>
File: 1492573210863.png (1003KB, 914x696px) Image search: [Google]
1492573210863.png
1003KB, 914x696px
>all these awful racist people in this thread
I thought comics were supposed to help you understand what's right and wrong from a young age

oh right you dont read comics lol
>>
File: Major.png (1MB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
Major.png
1MB, 920x920px
>>91874938
>End federal oversight of the education system
>Cut taxes on the wealthy (e.g., cutting business taxes and the estate tax)
>Pull the US out of NAFTA
>Ban refugees and even tourists on the basis of their religion
>Have his Department of Justice end oversight of local police forces and let the cops do whatever they want
>Install his children into government offices as if the presidency is a family business that he can give to them if he steps down
>Allow his political appointees to either dismantle or severely undercut the roles of the government organisations to which they were appointed
but anon... these are all good things

Less gov't oversight = more freedom to the people
You actually want big brother gov't doing everything for you? Not to mention gov't oversight often makes things worse

>Push millions of people off of their healthcare and make the system even worse by either passing a shitty healthcare law that does nothing to fix the issues associated with the Affordable Care Act or threatening to defund the ACA so that the entire system will collapse on itself
The current plan is literally unaffordable. Hard to make something worse than ObamaCare.
Also
>speculation
take your shitty argument and go

>Avoid releasing his taxes
Why do lefties care about his taxes so goddamn much?

>Avoid answering questions about his ties, financial or otherwise, to Russia
Keep chasing that imaginary rabbit, cuck

>Create and sign an executive order that would allow legal discrimination against LGBT people in federal hiring practices
Well it is a mental illness. Would you hire a mentally ill person? And who the fuck would put "I'm LGBT" in their resumé?

>Donald Trump will get us all killed. Only a fucking miracle will save this world from his presidency.
God, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>91876626
>>Russian hackers hacked the DNC
>>leaked information
That dead-horse scapegoat looks pretty fucking dead, anon. Maybe you should stop beating it
Can't believe it took some dude sitting in a basement with a computer to show the American people how fucked it's political system is

>>Trump himself publically supported this
Well I should certainly hope so.
>>
>>91871666
>>91862339
You need to ease off the pedal chief.
>>
>>91889079
>That will happen when words like SJW, auhoritarian, free speech and censorship aren't used like propagandistic terms.

>So, never.

/co/mblr gets worse every day.
>>
>>91877049
Pence made those people have sex/use drugs and get HIV?
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.