[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R-rick, I have a bad feeling about this.. It's like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: more t.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
more t.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
R-rick, I have a bad feeling about this..

It's like a chunk of my memory is wiped and everyone but me is from the future doing a recap on my life.
>>
>>91853285
Morty *burp*

Listen Morty no one cares. Season 3 of Ball Fondlers is on, so why don't you go to a time line where I give a fuck.
>>
GOD ISN'T *BUUURP* REAL MORTY

RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE *BUUURP* MASSES MORTY. ONLY FUCKING IDIOTS BELIEVE IN GOD MORTY. ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT MORTY?
>>
>>91853285
Morty, list*burp*en to me Morty, it's because Grandpa hijacked your body so I could get Summer to admit she drank my last can of beer. Morty. Do you understand Morty the sheer violation I have experienced Morty? That my *burp* shitty beer could be drank at anytime by anyone?
>>
I feel like the shitposting in this thread is probably very similar to the thought process that goes into writing a real Rick and Morty script.
>>
>>91853484
>It's yet another "Repeat 'God isn't real' ad nauseam in every thread until everyone is convinced that Rick says this phrase every waking moment he is on screen" episode
>>
>>91853726
shitposters love strawmen.
>>
Jeezus, I totally forgot what's important in life and missed this last episode.
Anyone know when the weekday reruns air?
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
I'M GONNA 9/11 THIS THREAD UNLESS I GET AN ANSWER TO HOW RICK GOT TURNED INTO A PICKLE
>>
File: 1359138525519.png (39KB, 227x284px) Image search: [Google]
1359138525519.png
39KB, 227x284px
>>91854420
Have they told us when its going to air yet?
>>
File: eyepatch-morty.png (878KB, 987x561px) Image search: [Google]
eyepatch-morty.png
878KB, 987x561px
Return of Evil Morty for season 3?
>>
>>91854420
He went to the Pickle Universe and swapped minds with Pickle Rick, as opposed to just switching places in each other's respective Universes because that wouldn't be as fun.
Pickle Rick's mind currently resides in Rick's human body, which is busy pickling in the Pickle Universe.
>>
>>91854535
Yeah what the fuck has genius morty been up to? I mean the citadel of ricks being fucked has to be good for him.
>>
>>91853703
Probably I thought the creators just fucked around in a room with a whiteboard telling jokes until something worked
>>
>>91854644
Step 1 of his master-plan was obviously setting the Rickest Rick on a collision course with The Council of Ricks so as to stealth eliminate one enemy / potential hindrance of the two.
Step 2 (and beyond) most likely involves multidimensional issues that only powerful Ricks would have the capability of effecting.
Given the overarching nihilistic vibe of the show, limited number of evil acts that the Ricks would give enough of a fuck about to stop, and the high-concept Sci-Fi themes, I'm guessing Evil Morty is going to try to destroy the multiverse.

Fair warning: I'm usually wrong about these things, but only off by a little.
>>
>>91853726
I started watching this show based on all of that bullshit. Pretty early on in the first episode Rick makes a mention of it, so I assumed there was truth to it. I've watched the first 7 episodes, and that's still pretty much the only mention of God or anything of the sort. What a load of bullshit these fucking people are trying to push.

Show's alright though, I don't get the overflow of affection for it, nor do I get the massive wave of hate 4chan is giving it, but I assume it's basically just because it's become popular or something, I dunno.
>>
>>91856560

He'll probably just try to kill every remaining rick on the central finite curve. He's killed enough ricks for spare portal guns and he has experience now enough to make him dangerous. It probably helps that Morties don't attract attention from Ricks.

>>91858041

It's more a statement on the fans of the show, especially normies. Rick gets busted out as a mascot and slogan by every other facebook narcassist whenever they need to make an "everyone is stupid but me" rant and there were a bunch of rick signs and cosplayers at the science march. People took those handful of references and basically based their personalities around them in the same way normie memes revolve around chicken nuggets nine times out of ten so suddenly Rick became the big normie meme again.

A lot of people watching the show don't care about it episode to episode, they just want validation for their shitty ass personalities.
>>
>>91858128
>A lot of people watching the show don't care about it episode to episode, they just want validation for their shitty ass personalities.

Fuck. Why does it feel like this is relevant to so much more in life than just Rick & Morty? What a great statement.
>>
>>91858195

Because it really is. /pol/ is retarded but fucking LOOK at how youth protests go today. It's 100% pop culture and being there to fit in. That's why they mangle the fuck out of Harry Potter every time the government does something and why Star Wars has become so politicized with a fucking safety pin over the rebel alliance symbol. Not to forget that the revolution is sponsored by fucking pepsi.

Being an edgy nihilist in 2017 is like being an emo in 2007 or being grunge in 1997. By this point it's so played out if you're still pulling the act everyone who isn't knows you're a fucking tool.

Rick Sanchez has become the mascot for every 24 year old Instagram whore who needs the public for validation, but hates them for needing it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.