[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Episode 9 - "C" >"Samurai Jack's worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489349863186.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489349863186.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>Episode 9 - "C"
>"Samurai Jack's worst fear is realized when he faces off against Aku; the demon makes a shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger."
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>91851794
It means Ashi is the best waifu.
>>
Oh look, all the haters can be happy because they're going to kill Samurai Gash.
>>
>Jack and Ashi hook up
>Aku finds out
>Kills Ashi
>Jack somehow gains access to a time portal
>Uses it to go back in time and save Ashi rather than go back to the pilot
>Jack kills Aku
>Jack and Ashi live together in future as couple
>>
>>91851794
Ashi is pregnant with Jack's child.
>>
>>91852066
Admit it, I'm right.
>>
>>91851794
Phil LaMarr obviously seems to be a big fan of the series, but what was Tara Strong's opinion on it before joining the cast?
>>
>>91851794
>the demon makes a shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger.
>that she got a debilitating disease from being covered in coal dust and soot for years

Alternatively
>Ashi is highly allergic to semen
>>
>>91852337
She first joined the cast in 2003, so who knows?
>>
File: 1490742677722.png (87KB, 470x537px) Image search: [Google]
1490742677722.png
87KB, 470x537px
>>91851794
>Aku: "Yes, the simplest solution is usually the best one."
>Jack: "Ashi, you can't let it end this way, please Ashi fight."
I'm guessing the Daughters of Aku are somehow susceptible to his control. Since Grey DeLisle is in the recording studio, I take it the High Priestess will be on the scene for this, as well.
>>
>>91851794
>Aku finds out that Ashi is Jack's daughter
>Aku tells her that he murdered her siblings
>Aku tells Ashi that he wanted to keep her sisters safe.
>Ashi is convinced that Aku is the real good guy
>Ashi goes apeshit and tries to kill Jack

Screenshot this
>>
File: 1492316726340.png (609KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492316726340.png
609KB, 1277x719px
>>91852793
>daughterfags are this delusional
>>
>>91852793
I doubt anything like this would ever happen.
>>
>>91851930
I like ashi and I kinda want aku to kill her
>>
>>91852793
>Aku tells her that he murdered her siblings
Pretty sure she knows, because she was there when it happened
>Aku tells Ashi that he wanted to keep her sisters safe
They were sent, on his behalf, to kill Jack. It would be dumb on ashi's part to hold a grudge against him
>>
>>91852066
calling this.
Since the NAKED THE WHOLE TIME incident, I believe Gendy is down for anything, including this.

The madman has been given infinite power.
>>
>>91852783
Ashi's mom is in the studio too, so maybe the mom is commanding her to betray Jack and Ashi doesn't know who to listen to.
>>
>>91853583
Can't beat the cock. Not even in an ideological argument
>>
>>91851794
>shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger
That could just mean he knows they are friends
>>
File: blacked.jpg (33KB, 439x462px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
33KB, 439x462px
ashi and her sisters were born by turning jack's sword into a penis and fucking it
the only way to turn her back into a sword is for jack to use her entire body to fuck himself in the ass
it's a typical plot, but one i enjoy robustly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.