[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the new Flash episode was Tom's first time directing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 16

So the new Flash episode was Tom's first time directing

How'd he do?
>>
Great job!
>>
>>91850957

That Inception thing was pretty rad
>>
>>91850957

it's been a long time since we had a follow up thread.
>>
File: 1493168531456.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1493168531456.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
>>91850957
He did a fine job. So we all agree this fuck is Future Barry?
>>
>>91851099
Its either future barry, or OP wells.
>>
>>91851099

Hallowed be his name, the dark one cometh.
>>
>>91851099
It's Earth-1 Hunter Zolomon. The guy who is sorta like the guy Caitlyn was into, but he was too crazy evil.
>>
All the unavailable or limitedly available Rogues for season 4 out of everyone that's shown up (and survived) so far

>Captain Cold
>Heatwave
>Golden Glider
>Peak-a-Boo
>Trickster

Leaving us with

>Mirror Master
>Weather Wizard
>Top
>Trickster II
>The Mist
>Rainbow Raider
>Magenta
>Plunder
>King Shark.
>Grodd.

Plus the Thinker.
>>
>>91851214

There would have been set photos if guy that played zoom was back on set. the actor was unavailable which is why they made black death speedster all cgi
>>
My uncle works at CW, its reverse flash because of LOT fuckery
>>
>>91851369

>using the blonde douche to ruin two speedsters

'no'
>>
>>91851099
It's the remnant of Flashpoint Barry. The one that had a nice, stable life. He's pissed off our Barry took away his life first by supplanting him and then by getting rid of the timeline.
>>
Anyone have a MEGA or Magnet for the episode? I missed it
>>
>>91851454

this could make a lot of sense but why would going into speedforce stop a time remnant?
>>
>>91851226
Why isn't Cold available yet? Prison Break will be done by the time they start writing and shooting season 4. I'd put money on them having a few episodes for him in both Flash and LoT
>>
>>91851454

Also the biggest clue is the speedforce prison itself, it has to be someone we know because he's shown very little compunction towards killing villains.
>>
>>91851457
eztv's site has their torrent up already
>>
>>91851528
Link?
>>
>>91851494
Do you watch LoT? Because Snart's kinda dead. I'm sure they could fudge him back to life, but at the moment his life basically ended during S2
>>
>>91851637
>Snart's kinda dead.
Fuck LoT.
>>
>>91851454
Based theory
Literally everything is barrys fault
>>
>>91851555
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eztv
>>
>>91851659

>His literal supervillain origin is being fucked over by himself.
>>
>>91851454
Savitar existed before Flashpoint, he just didn't have a way out (Wally/Kid Flash) until it happened.
>>
>>91851454
This makes a good amount of sense, and could even be used as part of why Nora shows up/takes Barry into the speedforce, as she'd be the only person, aside from Henry, he'd follow, especially if it's a remnant from Flashpoint.
Though, that's not much of a cliffhanger and likely just me being hopeful.
>>
>>91851756
Savitar did not exist before Flashpoint, because Iris was alive in 2024. Whatever Barry did when he undid Flashpoint created a world with Savitar. So it makes the most sense that Savitar would be Barry.
>but Savitar was in the Speed Force watching Flashpoint
The Speed Force exists outside of time, if he was ever in it then he'd be able to see Flashpoint.
>>
>>91851709
Go out of your way to create a perfect life for someone and then immediately erase it from existence..no wonder hes pissed.

Maybe savitar brings in Nora from the flashpoint timeline to make barry watch her die again, and thats how barry and nora run into the speed force ?
>>
>>91851797
>>91851798

>evil barry compels killer frosts loyalty even after she's been stuck in prison for years

Evil barry got dat mojo.
>>
Savitar real happens
This song starts playing

https://youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg
>>
>>91851798
>>91851798
>>91851797

It does make most sense so far, but I wonder which barry it is, the one where he lived out/supplanted flashpoint in, or say world 2 where zoom was from.
>>
>>91851908

if we're going evil barry, in late 90s/00s goodness it has to be a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
Is it me or is season 3 really picking up on the tail end?
>>
>>91852093

this is first episode to get multiple threads going since early season 2.

So yeah I'd say so
>>
>>91852093
Well, at this point in S2 Barry gave Zoom his speed and murdered an old kid. So, we're doing better than last time but not as good as S1.
>>
>>91852110

Oh man, that really puts it into perspective

Hopefulness versus idiocy
>>
>>91852110
I feel this will only happen next season with Rogues War.
>>
>>91852110

For me so far it's s1>s2>s3>s2.5

last half of season 2 really took a dump in the bed.
>>
>>91852237
To be fair season 2 had a lot of setbacks.

>The showrunner left and you can notice the quality drop afterwards.

>Patty left and they had to cut her storyline.

>Snart and Rory left and they had to cut their storyline.

>Lot of time had to wasted setting up LoT.
>>
I had no idea he directed this episode. I thought he directed the finale. That was a nice episode though.

I realize the Ronnie theories are kind of stupid and that either Flashpoint Barry or another Barry makes a bit more sense, but why the fuck would KF react like that if it was just Barry stepping out of the suit?
>>
>>91852593
Because if Barry is Savitar, she can trust that that Barry is evil and won't try to turn her good or such shit.
>>
It's gonna be kinda retarded if Savitar is Barry from the future
>>
savatar is Ronnie
>>
>>91853473
Yeah, but he is. Literally nothing else makes sense thematically.
>>91853485
No.
>>
>>91853494
Eddie would be cool
>>
Savitar is Broly, it's confirmed canon in the Flash manga. Why don't you guys read it to be able to keep up with the intricate and gripping plot? You're fucking idiots.
>>
>>91850957
Urine for a great episode!
>>
>>91853632
Eddie is what I wanted, but we'd know if Rick Cosnett were on set again and it would make no sense for him to be Savitar after the Speed Force used him as an example of someone who sacrificed himself because he was inspired by Barry's heroism. Him surviving and becoming a mad speed god would completely destroy that.
>>
>>91852593
Maybe because that Killer Frost is a remnant from the Flashpoint timeline and is more apt to recognize this hypothetical evil Barry.
>>
>>91851226
>>Mirror Master
God, that was shit. I hope they do a Mirror Master II
>>
>>91854396
I like him.
>>
>>91851099
No you fucking idiot. Barry obviously got Jesse killed or she took his place in the Speedforce.

It's E2 Wells. Can reddit leave? They have the deductive skills of a hamster.
>>
>>91854450
You like piss and shit too?
>>
>>91854533
Dubs confirms. Reddit BTFO
>>
>>91851099
If it is I'm dropping the show. It wouldn't make sense at all.
>>
>>91854533
An actual good theory.

>Velocity 9 makes blue lightning
>Jesse I have plans for you
>Wallace
>I want to make you suffer like you made me suffer
>>
>>91854627
See you next fall.
>>
>>91854396
Yeah they were pretty terrible

>>91854533
>Evil Wells again
Please don't get my hopes up
>>
File: D9M8m-bY.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
D9M8m-bY.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>91852032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

This one's the one
>>
>>91854699
Is it really evil if you are ruining the man's life who got your daughter killed/trapped in purgatory?
>>
>>91854673
Haha no, I seriously will. It's just too shit now and Barry is Savitar is the final straw. I'll watch the crossover with the other shows like I did with Arrow. If it gets better I might pick it up again.
>>
>>91854745
Don't worry anon. Reddit has literally never been right about a show in their entire existence.
>>
>>91854727
true dat. Antagonist Wells is more appropriate for what I was trying to say.
>>
Just hear Barry in the promo

>"Youre all about time!"

Now who has been all about time? Himself.
>>
>>91854810
Retard theory is retarded. Just shut up.
>>
File: Flash-Savitar-2.gif (905KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Savitar-2.gif
905KB, 500x230px
>>91854533
>>91854854
>dude it's retarded
That's not an argument at all, you inbred cave troll. It is literally the only theory that makes any sense thematically. The show has been telling us since season 1 that Barry brings misfortune upon himself, and they've been outright beating us over the head with it this season that Barry is his own greatest enemy. In comes Savitar, who seemingly has no actual goals outside of killing Iris in front of Barry. Savitar, who knows Team Flash on a personal level. Savitar, who's lived through all this before. Savitar, who tells Barry he is the future, Flash, that Barry doesn't deserve his life, that Barry made him what he is. Savitar, who is the first speedster, and thus cannot be someone who gained powers to seek revenge on Barry.

Savitar is the bad end Barry, a Barry who has been twisted nearly beyond recognition, whose faults and weaknesses have completely overtaken him and turned him into a monster as bad as the worst he's faced.

Savitar being Barry makes sense on every level, thematically. The snag is explaining why Barry is wearing a power rangers cosplay.
>>
I liked it alot, kind of felt like one of the 'bad ends' in the 12 Monkeys series, was pretty cool.
>>
>>91855131
Kek you typing out all our retard explanations to back up your retard theory doesn't help. Just be quiet and go back.
>>
>>91855131
Or instead of a shitty Reddit theory, he could be "another victim Barry Allen failed to save".
>>
Savitar is Barry.
>>
File: flash dad bulge.jpg (58KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flash dad bulge.jpg
58KB, 793x1000px
What if Savitar is 90s Flash?
>>
>>91855131
>Savitar being Barry makes sense on every level, thematically.

No it doesn't retard.
>>
So assuming season 3 really is the Rogues led by the Thinker... What are some good Rogues to add to the show that haven't been done yet.
>>
File: Flash_Vol_4_35.jpg (454KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Vol_4_35.jpg
454KB, 900x1384px
>I've already lived it
This is much more personal than simply being someone from the future who's read about all this, like Kadabra. Savitar must be someone who took place in this war against the god of speed. And indeed, Savitar has been very familiar to everyone, with his taunting H.R. for his quest to belong, or reminding Cisco of what Reverb told him (something Barry was there for). He addressed Joe as Joe, for god's sake.

Savitar is the first speedster, according to Jay and Kadabra. Jay was just going off of legends, but Kadabra is from the future. Barry was the first speedster in Earth-1's history. Further, Savitar told Barry that "I created myself". Because he's Barry, and his actions led himself along the road to becoming Savitar.

A major theme this season has been a sort of duality with each character. Wally discovered he was a speedster and chased that life. Caitlin tried to keep Killer Frost hidden and then tried to escape that destiny. H.R. tried hiding who he really was to earn a place on the team. Julian learned he was really Alchemy, and soforth. And so Barry will find himself fighting his worst side.

In season 1 the man in the yellow suit was exactly who he was in the comics, Eobard Thawne. In season 2 Zoom was exactly who he was in the comics, Hunter Zolomon. Savitar never had an established identity in print, but we sure as hell have seen a might speedster covered in blue lights proclaiming himself the future Flash.

But beyond all that, NOTHING ELSE WOULD MAKE SENSE. There is no other good theory. No one else fits. No one else provides emotional stakes or fits the themes of this season.
>>
>>91855413
You give the writers far too much credit.

It's going to be something retarded.
>>
>>91855413
Eddie does. Just sayin'.

The Speed Force lies.
>>
>>91855413
See >>91854670 and literally almost everything you said applies. Just go back. Le reddit has never been right before and they wont be right this time.
>>
>>91855447
Barry being Savitar is retarded. But it makes a certain amount of retarded sense.
>>91855460
Eddie makes no fucking sense.
>is not the first speedster
>has not lived through this
>does not know most of Team Flash well
>was used as an example of someone Barry drove to heroism
>>91855467
>Savitar's lightning is white, not blue
>if his reason for becoming Savitar is Jessie then he doesn't have plans for her, she's dead
>>
>>91855508
I imagine his plans would be for her not to die dumbass. A parallel to them all trying to make sure Iris doesn't die.
>>
>>91855559
That's not having plans for her, but to be less pedantic, Harry would not throw lightning at his daughter, even to save her life from a vague future death. Further, again, Harry would fit not a single clue or theme the show has going on.
>>
>>91855625
And neither would future Barry. They are both dumb theories. Go back.
>>
>>91855625
>Wallace
>Wallace
>Wallace
>>
I bet my hand's virginity that Savitar is Barry.
>>
This season has somehow even worse pacing than season 2.
>>
>>91855710
your hand is a slut and everyone knows it
>>
>>91855413
>Savitar never had an established identity in print

Well, he did, but it was some Kazakhstani pilot who got superspeed and abandoned his humanity.
>>
>>91851652
They has a perfect opportunity to bring him back with the spear and they fucking didn't.
>>
Caitlin should have killed Savitar and taken the suit.
>>
>>91856307
Why would she kill her dad?
>>
Honestly, what if the reveal is truly that Savitar is some random guy like how it is in the comics?

Like really, to me it's just a toss up at this point. I don't really think it makes sense, but sheesh, I can't think of anything else other than Barry and Cisco.
>>
Why the fuck cant barry just build the trap himself.
He builds AI(if the writers ever remember) .

They make Barry stupid for no reasons.
>>
>>91856548
>Honestly, what if the reveal is truly that Savitar is some random guy like how it is in the comics?

That's too much of a fakeout. He has to be someone we've seen before simply based on Caitlin's reaction. Unless anyone has a good reason why she'd be shocked to see some random smuck and decide to follow him.
>>
>>91855413
>In season 2 Zoom was exactly who he was in the comics, Hunter Zolomon
All he had in common with comic Zoom was the name. They could have called him Jerry Thompson and it wouldn't have changed a thing other than "OH MY GOD THEY SAID THE NAME"
>>
>>91856632
Barry doesn't build it until far in the future. And you can't build a trap for someone who's powers you know nothing about.
>>
>>91854533
>Can reddit leave? They have the deductive skills of a hamster.
At least it's better than YouTube commentors. Those guys think it's fucking ronnie
>>
>>91855413
Blue Flash isnt Savitar. He's a Flash that goes back in time to change his past mistakes. Savitar just taunts he's going to kill Iris while the team has no clue how to beat him all season.

>A major theme this season has been a sort of duality with each character.

You can say that about S2 as well. It's not a major theme. Jay/Hunter was a duality theme, also Hunter's story was Barry's through a dark mirror. If anything by making Savitar Barry, they just redid S2 but it's shittier.
>>
>>91856788
That's because they read shit like this http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/26/is-the-flashs-savitar-actually-robbie-amell-ronnie-raymond/
>>
>>91850957
No amount of directing salvages that show's awful writing and acting.
>>
>>91856716
Then why the fuck is that chick gonna build it.

And i want Gidoen back.
>>
File: 1468112975879.png (220KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468112975879.png
220KB, 321x333px
I still want it to be Eddie because of the whole Cobalt Blue thing they teased.

Then again I'm still holding onto some delusional hopes of a GL showing up because of all the Hal teases. So don't mind me.
>>
>You're going to be so surprised when you find out

I can't believe they actually said this. I used to think the writers at least had some self awareness that they were writing a show on the CW and there was a ceiling to what they were putting on.
But holy fucking shit they actually think this is some big ruse they're going to stick the landing for. There's no way it isn't something dumb as shit now
>>
>>91856873
Theres a differance between a tease and a wink.
>>
>>91856877
Whatever they come with, they have to be REALLY fucking careful with the way they play it. I can't help but feel like they're just one step away of fucking up, and I think that applies to whoever they reveal as Savitar, be it Eddie, Barry, Harry, fucking Piper, etc. (although I'll admit that my money is on either Barry or Harry). I just hope that they play it well, or at least, that they don't end up worse than the last half of season 2, at least.
>>
>>91855710
>Gohanfags
>>
File: realspeedgodshavecurves.png (457KB, 536x709px) Image search: [Google]
realspeedgodshavecurves.png
457KB, 536x709px
>>91850957
Non-cgi Savitar reminds me of the second American Godzilla, why is he so thicc?
>>
so savitar's identity will be revealed next tuesday, right?
>>
>>91857949
I give it two more weeks, if not just the finale
>>
>>91857949
May 16th.
>>
>>91858008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzYOA4-xNaA
>>
File: flash pepe.png (1MB, 1600x821px) Image search: [Google]
flash pepe.png
1MB, 1600x821px
Savitar is HR

Savitar calls Wally "Wallace West", and everyone calls him Wally but HR calls him Wallace
>>
>>91858074
THPS2!
>>
File: Cobalt_Blue_0004.jpg (59KB, 316x499px) Image search: [Google]
Cobalt_Blue_0004.jpg
59KB, 316x499px
Savitar has black hair... been watching the scene over and over. Also he is taller then Barry even out of the suit, and he is pretty well built.
So can't be a Barry... maybe its an evil Joe West or Ronnie? Not many characters with black hair or really dark hair. But in all reality I know who it is, the clue is the lightning color and a single stupid thing;

The Philosopher's Stone what color is it?
Also image related.
>>
What if Savitar is Malcolm Merlyn?
>>
>>91858245
>Savitar has black hair... been watching the scene over and over. Also he is taller then Barry even out of the suit, and he is pretty well built.

Didn't they have some nobody in RF's suit before Cavanagh was in it?
>>
>>91858279
>it's a Damien Darhk episode
>>
>>91858182
This is the only one that explains caitlyns reaction at the end

>>91858293
yeah.
>>
>>91858293
Ah good point... my bad.
Still far too many Cobalt Blue parallels to be coincidence.
>>
>>91857596
they probably fuck up the costume in the workshop and it cost so much they just deal with it.
>>
its literally future barry
first speedster
>>
>>91858534
How is future Barry is around in the future if future Barry defeated future Barry and threw future Barry into the speedforce in the future?
>>
Bring back Mike and Tom Eat Snacks
>>
>>91858182
He calls him Wallace because HR is a weirdo from another Earth and Wally doesn't care since that is his proper name. Making Savitar another Wells would be amusing but motivation wise not make sense.

Off Caitlin's reaction it's
Ronnie - a speedster Ronnie from alternate timeline, whom she would recognize and instantly side with. Killer Frost and Deathstorm were a couple in S2.
Eddie - a diffrent Eddie from alternate timeline
Wally - kind of outthere theory that would need a bit of explaining
A random new guy that just looked intimidating.
>>
>>91858625
Because Savitar-Barry is ultimately from even further in the future.
>>
You know what makes no goddamn sense? The fact that in the future HR is able to show his face like his was on the books and at Jitters, when he used that face tech to change it for everyone but team flash, unless it's some bullshit thing that we the viewers just saw his real face or it's been so many years that no one gives a shit, fuck you
>>
>>91851226
Was Frequency renewed? Glider should be free
What show is Peak-a-Boo on?
And what about Axel Trickster?
>>
>>91858747
>im 12 years old btw and found this theory off youtube

Future Flash, the one not shown in this weeks episode, is a genius superhero who made Gideon the super computer, gave the Legends the warning his younger self is an idiot. He's the Flash whos a JL member (the JL was subtly refernced hin S1).
>>
>>91858874
That was original timeline future Barry from before Eobard killed Barry's mother.
>>
>>91858874

so the best version of barry became the most evil.
>>
>>91850957
He did great in my opinion. It was a pretty good episode, and i dropped the season a while back. I'd be willing to watch another TC directed episode.
>>
It was Smallville Flash
>>
I want Savitar to be Barry because it could make for a "fuck you" to DCEU
>edgy armored Barry Allen
>>
>>91859148

Or it will finally give a real reason for barry to fight against his own idiotically written actions.
>>
>>91858182
Wasn't HR doing something on a roof when Savitar kills Iris?
>>
>>91859212

Some spooky shit with a sniper rifle or something
>>
>>91858941
Flash is going to become that Future Flash. Eobard always kills Barry's mom.
>>91858969
Retard
>>
>>91859261

how is that not true if it is future barry that we haven't seen yet? he screwed over his past self with messages from future, built all the future tech?
>>
>>91859261

Are you sure about that? Eobard specifically says that Barry gets his powers at a later time due to the fact that in the original timeline, Harrison Wells and his wife take longer to make the particle accelerator than in the new timeline which Eobard himself created due to killing Barry's mother.
>>
>>91859212
Masturbating?
What if armored speedsters killing women is his fetish?
>>
>>91851454
I think it might be a time remnant that Savitar doesn't kill on the day he deads iris
because when future barry is talking about how he fought Savitar, he emphasizes that Savitar killed most of the remnants he made
>>
>>91855447

Maybe the writers initially thought about making Barry as Savitar, by now they probably just left the door open for anyone to be Savitar in case the execs meddle

I can easily imagine some exec going to a focus group and saying people had Barry being a villain or something so change it, forcing the writers to execute a ham fisted last minute change
>>
>>91858182

Considering HR was still in the future after future Barry trapped him in the speedforce, it couldnt be HR unless some time remnant was involved
>>
Guys...is that JD's older brother?
>>
Guys, what if Savitar is really Jay Garrick?

Think about it: barry probably left poor jay in speedforce trapped for so long that it may have twisted his mind and straight up pissed him off.

At their first fight he knew Jay by name too. It's probably why Caitlyn agreed to follow him, she realized that Jay has a good reason to hate Barry. Especially if it turns out that Jay's world went to shit because of his absence.
>>
>>91850957
>Tfw you will never check one of the most important boxes a man can check in his life
>>
>>91850957
All these options talking about Savitar being a guy...
Acting as if we've never seen voice modulation be used.
Savitar is Punished Iris , screencap this
>>
>>91860267
I like to think that Barry just forgot about Jay.
>>
>>91858863
"Frequency" wasn't renewed but Peyton List is one of the leads in the new NBC show "Mission Control".
>>
Wonder if they'll have whoever's under the mecha wearing the comic-Savitar suit
>>
>>91851099
It's obviously Ronnie Raymond
>>
>>91861562
That makes no sense from an out of universe perspective. They'd have referred to Ronnie recently to keep him in the casual viewers' minds.
>>
>>91855413
The fact you think TV Hunter Zoloman is anything at all like comic Hunter aside from having the same name and that Savitar didn't have an already established identity is how I know you don't actually read comics and didn't even bother to do more than read the first paragraph of their wiki pages.
>>
As much as id love to see flashpoint barry screaming at current barry about how he ruined everything, the only person i can see frost having this reaction to is wells. Barry or ronnie would not get this immediats loyalty. There would be questions.
>>
>>91862413
IT WAS YOU BARRY
>>
>>91862654
IT WAS ME, BARRY!
>>
>>91858643
Underrated
>>
>>91858766
>we the viewers just saw his real face

This is exactly what it was and I don't know how you could be confused by this.
>>
>>91861578
Ronnie was literally in an episode recently.
>>
Future Barry is Savitar but it wasn't until after present Barry came that he finally snapped. The doctor Tracy thing is a self starting paradox that doesn't lead to developing a way to stop Savitar but to create his armor just waiting for its wearer to get in.

When future Barry finally beats him, he starts getting ideas in his head that guilts him into thinking he truly deserves everything he gets for screwing things up so badly. Savitar didn't exist till flashpoint and flashpoint is the trigger for Iris' death. Barry fucked up so hard that the only way he figures he can make up for it and to get payback is to ensure it happens the way it did to his past self.

The season is going to end with Barry choosing not to follow the set course speedforces himself away from the world so he can't ever hurt anyone anymore.
>>
>>91862704
IT WAS BARRY, YOU! YOU'RE ME!
>>
>>91863058
Stop this retarded meme theory. Savitar cannot be from Flashpoint, because he specifically mentions being trapped for hundreds of years before Flashpoint gave him the idea to escape.
>>
>>91863220
"Yeah no. This is my life it didn't start 3 months ago". How do you know that he wasn't created from flashpoint due to Eobard fuckery and him only noticing the effects after flashpoint like the husk memories.
>>
>>91851099
Honestly I have no idea anymore, I don't know who could make Caitlin, Frosty edition at that, change her tune so quickly and become so submissive and I can't imagine just seeing Barry would cause that. It probably is though considering how shitty this writing team was with the twists and buildup last season though
>>
>>91863220
Time flows differently inside the Speed Force.
>>
>>91855131
He was also creating Flashpoint metas with Alchemy, whatever the fuck the reason was for that dropped plot point. Plus also digs being deified.
>>
>>91863506
Barry turning bad himself would prop up KF's reason to be and she knows how terrifying a mentally unbalanced speedster can be.
>>
>Next episode
>Savitar is revealed to be Ronnie
>Whole episode is Caitlin mocking the rest of the team with 'I know who Savitar is' etc
>Eventually the team works it out
>Barry/Savitar showdown towards the end of the episode
>'I know who you are'
>Sudden twist reveals it was the stone that made Caitlin see Savitar as Ronnie
>Savitar climbs out of the suit
>Barry is shocked to see Savitar is indeed...
>Find out NEXT TIME
>>
All that I'm getting from this thread is that there'll be a full blown meltdown if Savitar really is Barry from the future.
>>
>>91851214
Dude, they clearly stated that the Zolomon supposedly was Zoom. Also, Jay was Zoom as well.
>>
File: 1482029800255.jpg (136KB, 797x876px) Image search: [Google]
1482029800255.jpg
136KB, 797x876px
>>91851489
>why would going into speedforce stop a time remnant?
Nigga....
>>
>>91863220
Speedforce is eternity, dickhead. It exists outside of time.
>>
Lets get all our options out there.

Ronnie: Explains Caitlyn, but Wally is still a mystery

Jay: Stuck in the Speedforce, would possibly explain Caitlyn and Wally but not really. Also went in willingly

Alternate Barry: Possible, time remnant or future version could explain the reactions from everyone

Patty: Fuck Iris, no one wants to see them together. Caitlyn wants to fuck her and Wally is a nigger

HR: Master ruse

Jessie: Explains Wally but makes little sense after that

E2 Wells: Jessie gets killed and it's Barry's fault or something

We missing anyone?
>>
Wait a minute, yesterday there was a new Flash?
>>
>>91867551
Yep, it's back this week, after the month-long hiatus.
>>
>>91859560
Wellsobard just sped up the process. He was always going to be Flash. It may have changed events from the original timeline yes, but since the messages came after Wellsobard made Flash, the future Flash is still intact. Since Barry changed the future in this weeks episode aligns more with that.
>>
>>91867536
Eddie could work. Caitlin thought he was hot.
>>
>>91851099
>I'm the Future Flash
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>91851369
This better not be fucking true i STG
>>
>>91851099
im thinking its future Wally, he only showed up after wally got cocooned, it was wally that freed him from speed force.
>>
>>91867536
>Speedster Patty on Frost action
I don't have a reaction image sweaty enough for this
>>
>>91867536
HR, Future Barry or bust.
>>
>>91859236
>>91859212
It's probably Harry
>>
>>91850957
Why was edgelord future Barry so much better than regular Barry?
>>
>>91859107
kek
>>
>>91867536
My money's on Jesse. Wally's reaction would make the most sense if he knew, and Caitlin would immediately understand Jesse/Savitar's point if she saw a great hero turn into a nearly unstoppable villain.

It'd also explain some small things:
1) "I am the Future(,) Flash" would still apply to Jesse, since she's The Flash of her Earth.
2) Jesse was the first to realize Savitar wore a suit: makes sense if she'd make that connection if she's naturally predisposed to building a suit in the future.
3) Jesse surviving her encounter with Savitar was an utter fluke, given that Barry and Wally were both wrecked. The only explanation is that Savitar wanted her to live, and perhaps Savitar wanted to plant the notion in her mind that she could become like him with a suit.
4) She knows quite a bit about Team Flash (which she'd learn either now or by talking to Wally in the near future). But she especially knows Wally's weaknesses, which would make sense since they are/were dating.

More importantly, it'd be ironic: she wasn't just Barry's student but she literally got her powers from straight from him.

Only weak point to the theory is the lack of a motive.
>>
>>91870526
And that it's a big guy under the suit.
>>
>>91870842
I mean, the suit is *huge* (see >>91851099), so of course the person operating it is going to be smaller than it is. It's not like a Ray/Felicity situation with the Atom suit, which was as large as Ray yet operable by the much smaller Felicity.
>>
>>91869790

because he didn't take shit from people.

He is the dark one to come.
>>
>>91866563
I'm still confused by that. Like was E1 Zoloman one of the time remnants just chilling, waiting for further instructions or actually E1 Zoloman?
>>
>>91869790
Tsundere Future Barry made me feel funny.
>>
>>91867536
You're all missing the big mystery that will be solved by his reveal. It's E2 Doctor Light.
>>
Literally none of this matters
The only person with that kind of influence over Frost would be RF

Get ready for helicopter noises
>>
>>91872212

No it wouldn't, her speedster loyalty was first to zoom on earth 2, not RF.

the only person that could get her to stop dead in her tracks is an older, obviously evil barry. Someone she knew would never want her to change back.
>>
>>91872212
That's what I think too but it makes no sense with him dying in LoT.

>>91872266
Nigga this is E1 Killer Frost
>>
>>91872299
Time remnants and flashpoint and shit man
>>
Savitar is the time remnant Barry that "died" during the final race with Zoom.
>>
>>91863821
you fucking delete this RIGHT NOW
>>
>>91867536
What if its Wally? like future wally that has his spine severed and that's why he needs the suit.
>calls himself wallace to throw himself off
>its why he never outright kills him
>knows everything about the team
>but it doesn't give him a reason to kill his sister so its a pretty stupid theory
>>
>>91873049
how would he step out of the suit if he's paralyzed?
>>
>>91873645
Nono, you see, that's a second smaller suit that only looks human size because of perspective.
>>
2024 flash costume was so much better than what we have now.
They need to use it.
>>
>>91874371
I think the gold accents on the new suit kind of foreshadow savitar's armor
>>
>>91874707
It would be kind of interesting if it was a version of Barry that was so invested in bringing down Savitar that he kept making more and more modifications to his suit till he realized that he was past the point of no return and turned into what will become his wife's killer. Kind of like a Reverse Reverse Flash.
>>
File: 1488149154981.jpg (245KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488149154981.jpg
245KB, 500x498px
>>91851099
>Those ass lines
So glad I stopped watching this show.
>>
>>91875018
The butt vents have always been there.
>>
>>91851099
It's Barry confirmed.
>>
File: 1484987182457.jpg (69KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1484987182457.jpg
69KB, 358x392px
>>91850957
>directs an episode in which women are begging him for sex
>>
>>91856065
but then they'd have to bring back laurel too and fuck that
>>
>>91875409
This image reminded me that they existed, as they're one of the reasons I stopped watching.
>>
Why would Ronnie make sense? KF hates caitlyn. Why would she obey ronnie?
>>
>>91877129

She wouldn't which is what people above already said.
>>
If they pull Barry's evil twin I'm gonna be so mad
>>
>>91877319
But if he has a goatee and an eyepatch and speaks in a british accent all will be forgiven.
>>
File: The_Snow_family.png (1MB, 1154x1313px) Image search: [Google]
The_Snow_family.png
1MB, 1154x1313px
>>91851099
It's Caitlin's father who she thought died of multiple sclerosis. The Savitar suit feeds him Speed Force which keeps him alive.
>>
>>91877319
Fuck you, I would go goddamn bananas if this show decided to drop Cobalt Blue on us.

Like, shit, bring that goofy ass Silver Age story they forgot to do into the Barry Alive era!
>>
>>91877319
It actually makes sense ago. Notice the seemingly throwaway line from Future Barry mentioning how Savitar killed "most" of the time remnants Barry created.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.