[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i just saw GOG2, and i think that it was a little "too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So, i just saw GOG2, and i think that it was a little "too much".

Any questions?
>>
Does Groot stay a baby the entire movie?
>>
>>91848613
are the jokes funnier than in the trailers?
>>
>>91848613
Who has the best showing fighting wise?
>>
Is what the reviewers say, that it's basically a constant stream of jokes, right?
>>
Does Baby Groot suck?
>>
File: 1387738525447.jpg (99KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1387738525447.jpg
99KB, 500x658px
Give it a grade out of 10 compare it to a grade for the first GotG and some other MCU and DCCU movies so I can judge if you have any taste and this thread is worth reading.
>>
>>91848941
Yes.

>>91848975
Some are.

>>91848997
Yondu gets the GOAT scene.

>>91849335
Lots of jokes but not really a constant stream.

>>91849413
He doesn't do much either way.
>>
>>91848613
I'm what way was it """"too much""""?
>>
Does planet Ego make an appearance?
>>
>>91848613
Is the Pac-Man part real?
>>
>>91849505

this
>>
Why did you make this thread if you weren't gonna answer any questions?
>>
>>91850156

Not OP but the Pac-Man seen is not as big as some folks are making it out to be. In the final battle, both Quill and Ego use parts of the planet to make armor and weapons for themselves as they fight each other. The first part Ego makes armor out of rocks and charges at Quill. Quill makes his armor look like Pac-Man. Chomps Ego but Ego busts out and continues the assault on Peter. The whole thing is short, about 3 to 5 seconds.
>>
>>91849505
Not OP, but I'd say it's not as good as the first one, but it is a lot funnier.

>>91849934
_Yes, he is the primary antagonist of the movie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.