[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Owe you for what? They’re giving you thousands of hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1460.gif (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.gif
15KB, 500x500px
>Owe you for what? They’re giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them.
>>
>here's some ads to watch, since the companies buying ad space is the only reason we broadcast "free", since our viewers time doesn't cost US anything
>boy, it sure is nice to be able to not have to do hard labor or customer service jobs
>I get to hang around celebs and get paid loads of money
>I'M DOING THIS JUST AS A FAVOR TO THE VIEWERS, THEY SHOULD BE THANKFUL

This whole argument is crap. 95% of artists don't make art they want, they make what they are hired to make. By working this job, they get paid, and thus can make a living that doesn't involve flipping burgers or pumping gas. Given how many people work as garbagemen to pay the bills, you think these artists would be more appreciative of being able to work a relatively easy job. Instead...

>Everyone owes me for my generosity!

This is the nice thing about recessions, many non-essential workers get cut(guess where artists sit?) They are always so much more appreciative of work after spending months on welfare.
>>
>>91840896
t. everyone's father
>>
File: deletethis.png (364KB, 427x472px) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.png
364KB, 427x472px
>>91840948
>>91840896
Dad get off 4chan, you're gonna get our IP banned again.
>>
>>91840896
Anon, your manager needs you.
>>
File: 1479087165736.jpg (27KB, 639x475px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165736.jpg
27KB, 639x475px
>>91839943

>Writers clearly put this in as a response to internet haters
>show's Poochie character is objectively making Itchy & Scratchy worse
>>
>>91839943
You are right, you don't owe me anything.

I still find your show garbage and unfunny. The reasons why I have moved on to much better shows like Steven Universe, My Little Pony, Rick and Morty, Teen Titans Go!, and Jojo's Bizarre Adevnture.

I don't owe you anything either. :^)
>>
>>91840896
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>91840896
Fpbp
>>
>>91840896
Not wrong, but /co/ will rage at this.
>>
>>91842931
But anon, one of those shows is actually good.
>>
>>91840896
Animation is easy? Mate fuck off, I've worked harder and longer animating than I ever did as a picker at a warehouse. Manual mindless labour is easy.
>>
>>91842931
/thread
>>
>>91840896
Not for nothing, stories of what it was like being a writer/animator/director during the first few seasons of the Simpsons sounds like absolute hell. Now that they're paid millions per episode, it rings a bit hollow, but at the start it was probably more of a justified rant.
>>
Thats the thing, it's your obligation as an entertainer to entertain.

An entertainer is nothing without their audience.
>>
>>91841687
Maybe that will convince you to move out and get a real job you little shit.
>>
>>91845711
Not if you go down to the library and mooch off their wifi
>>
No one is immune from criticism. Even tyrannical dictators can be criticized up until his death squad shoots the guy doing the criticizing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.