[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch latest Samurai Jack epusode >p*nis >h*ll >bad-a**

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: vaporub.jpg (199KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vaporub.jpg
199KB, 960x720px
>watch latest Samurai Jack epusode
>p*nis
>h*ll
>bad-a**

Why does he think that just because it's on adult swim he can suddenly drop three swear bombs after not a single cuss all season?

I don't want my childhood ruined. I don't care what alt right /pol/ retards say this isn't okay.
>>
>>91838578
Only one of those is remotely out of place, OP. You're retarded.
>>
>aku enslaved the children with his beats from hell

Agreed OP, that one was out of place. Literally throwing in a swear just to throw in a swear.

It's like halfway through Gennedy realized there were no swears and decided to throw a bunch in to make the show """"mature"""

It's cringe.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (157KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
157KB, 500x333px
Getcha ass off my property, Baitman.
>>
>>91838578
What the fuck is that picture!?
>>
>>91838725
The dog is dead.
>>
>>91838735
But why would you post that!?
>>
>Hell
>A swear
>>
File: FOR KIDS.jpg (944KB, 1704x1540px) Image search: [Google]
FOR KIDS.jpg
944KB, 1704x1540px
>>91838578
>>
>>91838578
>I don't care what alt right /pol/ retards say this isn't okay.

ON this site, it is the /pol/fags that usually complain about everything, not the contrary.
>>
I think Scaramouche's line worked. It's something that you wouldn't have expected from the show, even now that it's on Adult Swim. Like the joke relied on the surprise factor.

The joke wouldn't have been surprising if they did stiff like that all the time. You'd just think that the guy looking like a penis was a sneaky thing they'd never outright acknowledge.
>>
>>91839094
>I think Scaramouche's line worked.
I think you're an idiot.
>>
>>91838578
>penis and hell are swear words

America is retarded.
>>
>>91838578
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>91839105
Are you saying it didn't?
>>
File: iTs8RfHStGZo.jpg (68KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
iTs8RfHStGZo.jpg
68KB, 450x300px
>>91839105
I think you should shut your mouth, puta.
>>
>>91839108
No, just OP. No one gives a fuck about words that aren't ethnic slurs anymore.
>>
>>91839130
Are you saying you're a 'tard?
>>
>>91838950
Intestines aren't just loose tubes floating inside your body. They have all sorts of membranes anchoring them.
reee
>>
>>91838578
I do find it odd that there wasn't cussing up until the last episode. I guess he just wanted Scaramouch's penis joke to have as much shock value as he could give it. Now that that's over with the floodgates are open.

By the way what is going on in that picture? At first I thought it was just some dog doing goofy dog things but then I saw the rope. Did it get caught in some kind of trap?
>>
>>91838578
>penis
>hell
>swears
How's Utah?
>>
>>91838654
Must be some fire ass beats
>>
I thought it was pretty smart to save the swears for a bar filled with bad guys.
>>
>>91839183
>He doesn't know

https://youtu.be/CL-893hKSzI
>>
wow i thought you were fucking with me OP

but they really did say penis

i wish it was jack who had said it
>>
>>91838753
it's just a silly doggo standing weird.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 471x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 471x360px
A CARTOON CHARACTER SAID PENIS
AND ASS
AND HELL
OH MY GOD WHAT IS AMERICA COMING TO
>>
Did someone say penis?
>>
>>91839593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTdcdM38jY
>>
>>91838578
>I don't want my childhood ruined
get out of here with your Facebook meme
Your childhood is the same as always no one went back in time and took it away from you especially not Jack
>>
>>91839222
>his skin isn't yellow reeeee
>>91838654
they said that shit in the older seasons
>>
>>91839105
It was a minor joke that could've been ignored, I don't understand contrarian /co/'s total outrage
>>
>>91839031
No you dumbass, it's manchildren like you thinking anyone who isn't a neck beard is from /tv/ or /pol/.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.