[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In fifty years, the only people to change their haircuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Olivia.png (467KB, 898x446px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia.png
467KB, 898x446px
>In fifty years, the only people to change their haircuts are Jack and Da Samurai
Okay.
>>
What a silver fox.
>>
>>91837714
Im surprised people still resist Aku after 50 years.
>>
>>91837714
Leia still had her bun in Episode VII.
>>
>>91837752
Aku doesn't seem to give a fuck about ruining their lives so why wouldn't they
>>
>>91837752
According to the Scotsman more and more people are resisting him. You could argue that 50 years of Jack failing to overthrow Aku would instill despair, but it seems that instead 50 years of Jack thwarting Aku around the world and saving countless lives has instead showed people that they can resist, they can make a difference, and that there is hope.
>>
>>91837714
Not much you can do with nigger hair. You can straighten it, you can get a jerri curl, you can get an afro, or you can get afro puffs.
>>
>>91837714
Jack didnt changed his haircute during all of his training too....until the newest season.
>>
She must be in her 60s at least, I'm surprised she's still as active in the rave scene as she is.
>>
>>91837871
Most inhabitants of earth probably was used to Aku's planetary empire.
>>
>>91837902
>jerri curl
>afro puffs
did you get your information from a 1950s pamphlet?
>>
>>91837871
One of my favorite (yet sadly mostly overlooked) parts of the fairy tale episode is that after only a few months of opposing Aku, Jack's influence was already sowing seeds of rebellion. Fifty years of Jack's good deeds allow those seeds to fully bloom into a new way of thinking: that Aku is wrong and can be beaten. While Aku's reign is certainly oppressive, the people living under his thumb don't live in pure misery anymore, they at least have a glimmer of hope in Jack.

It also probably helps that Aku himself showed the first sign of true weakness by holing himself up in one of his towers for several years (likely several decades).
>>
>>91837714
What? She was the only one who didn't change.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.