[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME TO RANK THE WOMEN OF CORTO MALTESE, PEOPLE! >1-Soledad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

TIME TO RANK THE WOMEN OF CORTO MALTESE, PEOPLE!

>1-Soledad Lokäarth
>2-Marina Seminova
>3-Rowena Welsh
>4-Morgana Bantam
>5-Xangai-Li
>6-Banshee O'Danann
>7-Esmeralda
>8-Boca Dourada
>9-Pandora Grovesnoore
>10-Louise Brookszowyc
>11-Miss Ambuiguity
>15-Hipatzia
>13-Tracy Eberhard
>14-Cassandra Katsouros

You literally can't deny this

(special mention to the Baron Roman Von Ungern-Stengerb, that, despite not being a woman, deserves to be in every rank about Corto Maltese)
>>
I love Corto Maltese, but I doubt /co/ is familiar with it, sadly. They're all about capeshit and kids' cartoons.
>>
>>91837750
I like it but some of the english translations are fairly bland.
Carto Maltese deserves better.
>>
>>91837750
I don't read capeshit and I don't watch cartoons but Corto Maltese is pretty crap.
>>
>>91837785
If you could read in Italian, French or even Portuguese, you wouldn't think that way
>>
>>91837750
This. /bd/ board when!?
>>
Patrician taste in both comics and broads. Nice work OP. (I'd have Shanghai Li at number 1 though).

>>91837785
What do you like? Do you read other BD?
>>
>>91837191
>No Monk
Shit list.
Monk is my waifu.
>>
>>91837827
That's a negative towards it then.
>>
>>91837750
Fuck you newfriend. I've got signed water color drawings by Hugo Pratt himself on my office wall.
>>
>>91838268
Charles Burns, Farel Dalrymple, Adrian Tomine, Jesse Jacobs, Sergio Toppi, Taiyo Matsumoto, Daisuke Igarashi, Asano Inio
>>
>>91837191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzyHMB_crk

You know it bub
>>
>>91837191
>Banshee O'Danann

Seriously Hugo? Seriously?
>>
>>91838235
We need a second /co/ for slower threads

We have stuff that could last a month if it were not bumped off the boards by much faster moving threads
>>
>>91838393
Kek
>>
>>91837191
>that, despite not being a woman, deserves to be in every rank about Corto Maltese
A fortune-teller predicted he'd rank first on the women of corto maltese chart, then die before recieving his prize.
>>
File: tintin.jpg (46KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
tintin.jpg
46KB, 250x426px
NOW TIME TO RANK TINTIN WOMEN

>Castafiore
>Irma
>...
>that's it, I think

Tfw Castafiore manages to be the most attractive woman of Tintin
>>
>>91838368
Funny, we've got petty similar taste except you don't like Pratt and I don't like Tomine. You read Blutch? I read Peplum last year and loved it.
>>
File: 12_Wm4N4[1].jpg (24KB, 230x344px) Image search: [Google]
12_Wm4N4[1].jpg
24KB, 230x344px
Do women from the Scorpions of the Desert and Jungle Ann count, since they're from the same universe ? Both had top tier women.

>>91841633
There's also Madame Yamilah, General Alcazar"s and Mr. Lampion's wifes, and a couple of young girls and/or background characters.
Blake & Mortimer, on the other hand...
>>
>>91841693
Nah, I don't read much euro stuff. I find most boring or just straight up bad. I did read the first volume of aama because Dalrymple said he's a big fan but it didn't blow me away, I'll probably read some more down the road but I'm in no rush.
>>
>>91841945
Blake and Mortimer has Natasha(!), Jesse Wingo, Blake's cousin, Mortimer's crush (you know, the novelist), the niece of Greek Tournesol, that French fucking scary woman from Meteors and Mrs. Benson.

Notice how Jacobs only created the last two
>>
>>91837191
Shit, I forgot that spy bitch that was an actress with that dwarf and Based Rico-Rico

Anyway, put her after Esmeralda
>>
>>91840390
Top kek!
>>
>>91842230
>There was a Blake & Mortimer after Jacobs.
Come on anon.

There's also a princess in The Time Trap

More seriously, almost all B&M characters are warriors (policemen and the like), scholars, or traitors; and those were not womanly roles at the time. Even in "social" settings like London or Paris, you can count the counter examples on your hand.

I wonder how the series would have evolved if it hadn't been published in Tintin. The U Ray had women, and Jacobs wanted to add women in the TV adaptation of the series. It's the most visible thing, but he probably bent in more ways than one to fit the editorial line.
>>
>>91843804
Yup, forgot the princess, but she wasn't that important in the worst adventure

>tfw the Atlantean story has possibly no female characters at all

TOP FUCKING KEK!
>>
File: sconta-3.jpg (26KB, 572x360px) Image search: [Google]
sconta-3.jpg
26KB, 572x360px
>>91837191

My man.
>>
>>91837191
Gold Mouth > Pandora > Banshee
The rest don't matter.
>>
Rasputin is best girl.
>>
>>91837191
BARON
UNGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN
VONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STERNBERGG

[Mongol intensifies]
>>
File: Adieu Pandora.jpg (64KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
Adieu Pandora.jpg
64KB, 600x412px
Ballad of the salt sea is the best one desu.

HURRY UP IDW
>>
>>91838235
If /vr/ can fucking exist, euroco should exist atleast. **speaking of BDs, where is Ouash?**
>>
>>91845270
F Sutter
;_;7
>>
>>91837750
>Yeah, I like it and am much better than everyone else here
Really humble faggot
>>91838235
>!?
Ola reddit
>>91838268
>using patrician
Please stop
>>91838629
It wouldn't work, there's a reason these threads die off quickly
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.