[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For all intents and purposes I must set out to return to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: jackintro.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jackintro.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>For all intents and purposes I must set out to return to the environment which I formerly occupied.
>To clarify, I seek to travel to a period in time that has previously occurred.
>I am a male student of the bushido code who goes by the name of Jackson.
>Keep an eye out!
>>
irrational and absurd follower of the code in which Japanese warrior of nobility follow
>>
be aware of your surroundings
towards the future
ronin Joe
>>
File: Hector_and_Boskov_Season_1_EEC.png (171KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hector_and_Boskov_Season_1_EEC.png
171KB, 500x375px
>>91837068
>"At an unspecified point in time, there lived a supremely wealthy lothario whose body, save for his cerebrum and gastric system, was obliterated in a massive detonation. Said organs were affixed to a rather dimwitted domesticated ursine beast.

>Relating this story to you, the audience, is the now animate and sapient cerebrum of the assassinated lothario. I am designated Hector Con Carne, and I am certain that I will create a global hegemony--with myself at the helm--in the future. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
>>
>>91837068
Jack's face is my reaction when I see those bad character designs too
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Mother gave birth to a domesticated fowl of the gallus genus she then followed by also giving birth to a Bovine of the Bos genus
Father was overjoyed at the news and did not seek an explanation to the events that transpired here.
>>
File: yo.jpg (47KB, 871x601px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
47KB, 871x601px
>Zounds, Daniel Fenton was a lad of the tender age of 14

>When his Mother and Father constructed an exceedingly perculiar contraption

>which was created with the intention of gazing upon a world which heretofore had not been seen
>>
>>91837343
>bad character designs
taste this shit should not be allowed
>>
File: sponge.jpg (43KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
>>91837650
>>91837528
>>91837324
>>91837068
kek
>>
File: ChipDaleLogo.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ChipDaleLogo.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>At sometime, somewhere, criminals will slip past the justice system but two detectives will clean up any who do, there is no criminal case of any size they can't handle, if you need assistance please dial up the rodents designated as Chip and Dale, the Rescue Rangers.
>>
>>91837650

>(he will capture every one because his alter ego is Daniel Phantasm)

>Alas when the contraption wasn't completely successful in its purpose his parental guardians abandoned their goal,

>Yet young Daniel decided to inspect the contraption from within

>There was an enormous blinding illumination, all the matter around him was transformed,

>His genetic makeup was altered and reconstructed,
>>
>>91837068
I wonder if Jack will go through with things when he realizes the consequences of his actions. If Jack goes back the past, all the peoples of the future will cease to exist. Jack will cause the deaths of far more than Aku so he can get a past that he would prefer. It was one thing to defeat Aku but its very different to prevent a future of people that has occurred.
>>
>>91837753
>When the lad arose from his slumber he discovered he now possessed a hair style of a pure white resembling that of a winter snow and luminescent eyes of an emerald hue

>He could pass directly through solid masonry, vanish from sight and soar through the air

>He was far more exceptional than the other gentleman

>At that moment he realized the task which was required of him

>He had to halt the entrance of all of the undead spectral entities which sought to enter

>He exists to do battle on behalf of you and I

>he will capture every one because his alter ego is Daniel Phantasm

>he will capture every one because his alter ego is Daniel Phantasm

>he will capture every one because his alter ego is

>Daniel Phantasm
>>
File: 930434-VcV6Gfa-hVHP-BDn.jpg (33KB, 512x307px) Image search: [Google]
930434-VcV6Gfa-hVHP-BDn.jpg
33KB, 512x307px
Are you prepared collectively as a group for the upcoming events, children?
>We concur wholeheartedly, leader of this vessel!
I could not hear what you just vocalized, could you repeat that?
>WE CONCUR WHOLEHEARTEDLY, LEADER OF THIS VESSEL!
Ohhhhhh,
Who resides in a domicile constructed out of a fruit known as a pineapple upon the floor of the sea?
>Poriferous inanimate object that wears rectangular pants referred to as Bob!
Who retains such qualities such that he could be described as absolvable of liquids, the color yellow, and retaining multiple small holes all over his body as indicative of Porifera?
Do you desire to have tomfoolery in an aquatic environment?
Then lay upon the main deck of the ship and proceed to seize much like a gill-bearing animal that lacks digits and lims!
>>
> quest occasion
> Collect all your allies together
> we will travel to areas which are remote
>with jake the canine
> and finn the person
> the enjoyable times will be eternal
> it is the quest occasion
>>
>We
>Are the beings known as the crystalline gemstones
>We will always end the day in a safe fashion
>And if you are unable to believe we will do that
>We will always ensure a method of doing it
>That is why the people of Earth hold positive beliefs about
>The gemstone named Garnet
>The gemstone named Amethyst
>The gemstone named Pearl
>And the human being with a gemstone located in his torso named Steven
>>
>>91837759
That's not how time works. If Jack is fighting against pre-destiny then he is unable to change the past even if he does defeat Aku, which is one possible outcome. The other outcome without predestiny would be that he does defeat Aku AND return to the past, in which case most if not all of those people still live out their lives in the future, the only change being they are oblivious of Aku. Finally if he's predestined to defeat Aku and return to his time then he already has done so, which unless you want to get into separate timelines means this is an impossible course of events.

So it's likely Jack just defeats Aku and that's it, but if he went home no one dies or 'fails to exist'.
>>
File: 5646546354.png (446KB, 842x705px) Image search: [Google]
5646546354.png
446KB, 842x705px
>>91837068
>your person is able to move through the planet's atmosphere relying on physical principles of flight?
>negatory, my capabilities to propel myself into the atmosphere in a ballistic fashion using the muscles of my lower extremities is moderately exceptional

Seriously, Genndy?
>>
>>91840218
im surprised children liked a show with such complex dialogue.
>>
Conan! Warrior forever! His message: lay the game with his family, received overcome evil serpent cancel another level, their leader, the cruel wizard Rathamon!
>>
>>91837759
It's not death, you silly boy. It's pre-life. Then death.
>>
>well, timothy is a rather unremarcable young lad that not a single one of his peers comprehend
>both his progenitors and victoria who is always relaying orders upon him
>melancholy and fatalism follow him up to his quarters and once within they are swiftly dispelled
>for he posseses a pair of mystical aquatic creatures that make his every single whim turn into concrete, realities
>since they are his fearie baptizer mentors
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.