[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the reviews rank from mediocre to bad, are you worried? Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 32

the reviews rank from mediocre to bad, are you worried?

Even the positive reviews in rotten tomatoes say that its not better than the original and its not as creative
>>
Hate to tell you this, OP, but it's a sequel.
That's how sequels are. I remember a time when it wasn't even a given that every film came in three or more parts.
>>
>>91834742
Not really, especially not when "reviewers" shat on ironfist mostly just to get notoriety when most everyone I talk to says it was good. Same thing with antman, which was bad but got rave reviews.

I trust Gunn to deliver a quality product, I don't trust faggoty reviewrs who re trying to make a quick buck.
>>
>>91834742
>the reviews rank from mediocre to bad
No they don't. They rank from great to not-quite-as-good-as-the-first.
>>
File: Logan-01-2.jpg (586KB, 3366x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Logan-01-2.jpg
586KB, 3366x1414px
>>91834742
Sorry couldn't hear you over being the best comic book in years. Why don't you give me a call in 2 years when Thanks shows up.
>>
>>91834855
*Thanos
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>91834742
>are you worried?
I'm not a shareholder, what should I worry about?
>>
>>91834777

But, God, hear me out, this time they are not focusing on ''le evil white male'' to shit in this sequel
>>
at worst it will still be better than Wonder Woman

and maybe best movie of the year other than Star Wars
>>
>Current score 86%

Hmm?
>>
>>91835263

In the "Zack Snyder" philosophy of film ratings, you want a lower score, so closer to 0% is kino whereas a high score in the 90s is bad
>>
eh, who cares man. If people like it, then let them, if they dont who cares
>>
>>91835228
critics are saying that the plot is paper thin and that most of the humor is not good, Wonder Woman only needs to have a decent story in order to be a better film
>>
>>91834742
Just got back from watching it and if you liked the first you'll like this if you didn't this won't change your mind unless you're a Batista fan because he more or less steals this film. I'm sure there will be people who disagree but I liked the music in this more than the original. Only problem I had was that there were a couple moments especially near the end that the movie started really hammering you in the head that Peter is from the eighties, PACMAN BRO. Besides that the end credit sequences specifically stalones has me looking forward to atleast one or two films so I can't complain. In summary they improve in some areas but stumble in others.
>>
>>91835489
[So does Yondu die or not? If the next film has all the OG GotG I want Yondu to be around
>>
>>91835647
he is dead, Jim
>>
>>91834742
why should I care what "critics" think? Marvel has never made a movie that wasn't great and they aren't going to start now
>>
I'm going to make up my mind when I see it. At any rate I can't imagine it'll disappoint me too bad. I'm not going for the best MCU movie ever, I go for shades of Farscape, Cosmic Marvel references, and good bantz between a charming cast.
>>
>>91835681
>GotG Vol 3 is directed by Gunn
>a Gunn film without Rooker
That's bullshit
>>
>>91835464
too bad it's a DC movie
>>
>>91835647
Dead but he was at the filming of infinity war so it sounds like marvel doesn't even like permanently killing off characters in there movies now
>>
>>91834742
Remember when people weren't complete fags and knew that reviewers were usually giant dicks or big pretentious nerds and could let themselves enjoy a movie without being told by (usually contrarian) dicks on the internet if it's okay or not?

Yeah well, I do. So no, I'm not worried.
>>
>>91835733
Expect a tonne of cosmic references I stopped counting by halfway
>>
>>91834742
Does it matter? Mediocre are 4chan's best: resource of may mays.
>>
>>91835773
this

no one should ever listen to these "people"
>>
>>91834742
I feel like the first film was graded on a curve for having a more distinctive voice and fewer plugs for other movies than the standard MCU film.

I feel like the sequel is just more of the same, so I doubt it will be less enjoyable to people who liked the first one, it's just less of a novelty so it's harder for critics to get excited.
>>
A lot of critics hate the setting up of other movies. At this point its just part of a Marvel movie so why act surprised when big chunks of the story are seemingly not followed up on? You KNOW why that part is in there so don't act like it is a meaningless thing
>>
>>91835758
It's either a misdirection or a hallucination induced by Ebony Maw.
>>
>>91835912
This movie is mostly self-contained, though.
>>
>>91835809
See, this is biased. This is looking to be overly critical and a dick about something and thinking of the fucking company that produced it and their ulterior motives instead of genuinely enjoying a movie for what it is; which critics can't do because they're subhuman dicks and just need to grab onto something to be an asshole about because they don't know how to have fun. This has been common knowledge since like the fucking 80s, why have people suddenly started caring again about what they have to say?
>>
File: 1qw2.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1qw2.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>>91834742
No, I actually expect it to be bad. Never had that much faith in it.

To clarify, I don't WANT it to be bad, but the lack of a clear conflict and the emphasis on baby Groot and the love subplot in the trailers had me worried from day 1.
>>
Does Rocket ever show his butt
>>
How's the soundtrack compared to the first? What's the tracklist?
>>
>>91834951
Is it literally whites are evil, or is it just Ego turning out to be the badguy? Because I've noticed /co/ has forgotten how to id pandering and leftie cock sucking as of late since they thought Aishi was "muh grl power"
>>
>>91834763
Majority of people preferred Winter Soldier over First Avenger. That was a sequel.
>>
>>91836364
I personally like it better than the first but it's really down to personal preference here's the list:
1. ”Mr. Blue Sky" - Electric Light Ochestra
2. ”Fox on the Run" - Sweet
3. ”Lake Shore Drive" - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
4. ”The Chain" - Fleetwood Mac
5. ”Bring It On Home To Me" - Sam Cooke
6. ”Southern Nights" - Glen Campbell
7. ”My Sweet Lord" - George Harrison
8. ”Brandy (You're A Fine Girl" - Looking Glass
9. ”Come A Little Bit Closer" - Jay and the Americans
10. ”Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang" - Silver
11. ”Surrender" - Cheap Trick
12. ”Father and Son" - Cat Stevens
13. ”Flash Light" -Parliament
14. ”Guardians Inferno" - The Sheepers featuring David Hasselhoff
>>
>>91834763
But it usually sequel > first movie > third movie, at least when it comes to critics.
>>
File: 1474979153449.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474979153449.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
I saw it, and I really liked it. All the stuff with Yondu and Rocket was great. The scene with them taking down the Ravagers was the best scene in the movie.

I really liked the ending, Using Cat Stevens was a nice touch.
>>
>>91835988
Review aggregators. There are now "objective" scores attached to movies thanks to review aggregator so the "my favorite movie is better than your favorite movie" crowd has a number to watch and brow beat each other with.
>>
>>91834742
I will be seeing it regardless of reviews. The trailers were enough to interest me and I have about $100 worth of movie theater gift cards burning a hole in my pocket.
>>91836364
>>91836471
Its on spotify if you are interested.
>>
>>91835292
The best thing to have is several coherant reviews from credible sources saying you movie is worth watching.
>>
>>91836384
Wasn't it the same with Terminator 2? Exceptions always exist.
>>
>>91835728
Strange was meh, felt factory produced
>>
File: 335.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
335.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
Certain critics are getting spoilt by dark and gritty movies like the extremely overrated Logan movie.

We're not allowed to have fun in movies anymore.
>>
>>91835809
He sounds like he posts on /tv/
>>
>>91835749
female character, female director.

Critics are such shills for PC points these days that they even gave Ghostbusters positive reviews, so Wonder Woman is fine, is going to make at least 700million
>>
>>91836471
>Mr. Blue Sky

Confirmed kino
>>
>>91836920
You mention Ghostbusters, but having decent reviews didn't save it at all. Although to be fair there's no stigma against WW for possibly ruining a beloved franchise. But then again that franchise is already considered ruined
>>
>>91836733
Or Empire Strikes Back, or Aliens.
But not Ghostbusters 2.

>>91836526
There isn't really a rule to it.
Sequels are generally liked better when there is a substantial difference in production values, and when the sequel goes in an experimental direction away from the original (although, I personally prefered the philosophy behind the first Terminator and Alien to their sequel, but whatever).
>>
>>91836526
Wrong

There are a number of sequels that manage to be better than the first one, but it's far from usual
>>
>>91834742
>reviews
I'll form my own opinion after watching it.
>>
>>91835228
Wonder Woman is the worst movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>91834742
I watched it, it's the same as the first one with a few more gags thrown in. Some landed, some didn't. I don't know what people expected
>>
>>91837088
>You mention Ghostbusters, but having decent reviews didn't save it at all.

What I meant was that Ghostbusters was a turd and still got really solid reviews.
>>
>>91835809
That's fucking sickening. These disgusting faggots are so obsessed with their anti-white, anti-fun agenda that they're out to destroy anything with the Marvel logo.
>>
>>91837215
>Spaceballs
>trash
Them's fightin' words.
>>
>>91837227
Yeah, but then you said WW is 700million guaranteed, i assumed you implied good reviews = good sales
>>
>>91836471
>Fleetwood Mac

The older I get, the more I realize my pops had God Tier taste in music
>>
>>91834777
Iron Fist was genuinely terrible.
>>
>>91835809
"Reviewer"

>Doesn't talk about the film just Soapboxes

Yea that should be a firing offense, because he's not doing his job.
>>
File: IMG_0692.png (512KB, 848x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.png
512KB, 848x469px
>>91834951
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>91837341
Wow anon, it's like you think they actually care about their job and don't just want to virtue signal up the ass.

Also was that anon raped by Pacman as a kid?
>>
>NOOOOO STOP CRITICIZING MUH MARVEL

inb4 DCuck
>>
Is it probably going to be as cringey as the first? I hated that groot sparkly light scene on the enemy spaceship and the DANCE OFF BRO.
>>
File: 1474853108202.png (542KB, 614x701px) Image search: [Google]
1474853108202.png
542KB, 614x701px
>>91835809
He's not wrong.
>>
>>91834802
This, OP's describing it like a SS or BvS scenario. Wait for homecoming for that.
>>
>>91837407
Depends how mad you get at casuals. It's a movie 100% aimed at casuals. If you're autistic and go REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES you will hate it
>>
>>91837227
It got Softball "critical" review. Mainly their caveat "its not as good as the Original."

Or "Its a different style of comedy from the original."

They'd turned that into a pile of caustic "I'm with her." #Glassceiling bullshit no way in hell were people going to be over critical of Cunt Farting Wanton Complaining garbage pile of a movie.
>>
>>91837399
WTF is this Pacman shit? Did some Reddit person leak the movie synopsis or something.
>>
>>91837450
It's MCU. Of course it doesn't target the three people who read comics. Do you mean normies? Because targeting MCU fans / casuals means something different than targeting the average movie goer.
>>
>>91834777
Ironfist sucks what are you on about?
>>
>>91837485
When they're on Ego, Ego tells Quill he's part Celestial and basically god. And the whole planet is his, and he can create whatever the fuck he wants and do whatever the fuck he wants with his powers. Cue Quill referencing some 80s shit, including him saying he's gonna build a giant Pacman statue on the planet.

Then, during the end boss fight, Ego and Quill basically go full blown DBZ fighting with each other and they start using their god powers to basically create rock armour around themselves, imagine them beateing the shit out of each other with Thing gloves. So then they start running at each other and start creating full body rock armour, Ego just makes himself a giant ass rock suit, Quill turns into Pacman.

The end
>>
>>91837545
Fuck off.
>>
>>91837578
Well I'll wait to see how its done instead of going on second hand complaints.
>>
>>91837578
Forgot to add

They smash into each other, the Pacman bit lasts all of 2 seconds, and then their rock armour breaks. It's basically a call back gag. Which frankly the whole movie is full off but that's another "issue".
>>
>>91837153
Maybe I'm just taking the bait, but even good Marvel movies are nowhere near best of all time quality, and either you haven't seen ANY movies or you've got shit taste.

Marvel movies are constantly devoid of stakes and genuine emotion, and anything beyond quips and decent action. Even the good ones. And that's nothing of the bad ones like

>Thor 2
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Avengers 2
>Captain America 1
>>
>>91837668
Captain America 1 is the only good Marvel movie. All the others are irredeemable shit.
>>
>>91837715
I'd like to imagine by 3 /co/ will finally realize these movies are aimed at general audiences and will have shitty gags aimed at them, but I already know that's wrong
>>
>>91837485
The movies out in Australia already I know because I watched it yesterday.
>>
>>91837153

>Marvel consistently makes some of the greatest films and television of all time

In a decade's time, half of the MCU films and shows that have been released to date are going to be as forgotten and discarded as "Avatar" was as soon as that film left theatres. "Thor: The Dark World" and "Agents of SHIELD" are far from being "all time" greats; hell, the objectively best MCU film ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier") is still nowhere near the level of actual all-time great movies.

I like Marvel movies, but even I am smart enough to know that they are B-movies to watch when I need to turn off my brain and enjoy a popcorn flick. And there are still better popcorn flicks than fucking "Age of Ultron".
>>
>>91838280
This you can count on one hand the number of marvel universe films that will stand the test of time. Meanwhile both sony fox and dc have created multiple films that are going to last longer and are of better quality.
>>
>>91834742
I know this is bait but
>trusting reviews
>>
>>91837269
Not him but Spaceballs is merely okay, it's far from being's Mel's best spoof and you can tell he doesn't give a shit about sci-fi.
>>
>>91838377
>sony fox and dc have created multiple films that are going to last longer and are of better quality
That can also be counted on one hand
>>
>>91838632
1.Man of Steel
2. Bats v Supes
3. Deadpool
4. XMen First Class
5. Logan

Some would say we need to count days of future past too so that would be six films that stand the test of time vs ONE from the MCU (winter soldier)
>>
>>91838686
>Man of Steel, BvS
looooooooooooooooooool

Even WB is trying to forget those movies exist.
>>
>>91837715
the fucks a zune
>>
>>91838686

>MoS
>BvS
>holding up in a decade's time

Not even fucking close. And the actual list reads more like this:

>Superman
>The Dark Knight
>Logan
>Spider-Man 2

No other non-MCU superhero film even comes close to those films in terms of quality. All the X-Men films suck, "Deadpool" is just a fun action/comedy, all the other Spider-Man and Superman films hold up horribly, the pre-Nolan Batman films and the other Superman films range from mediocre to awful, and the Blade trilogy is spotty in quality (with "Blade II", the best of the bunch, still being mediocre at best).

I know some of y'all want to act like these film adaptations of your favorite characters or storylines are basically God's Last Gift or whatever, but the delusions need to end.
>>
>>91837715
Why would 4chan be triggered by a zune? They were a complete failure that nobody cared about. That's the exact thing contrarians here would love.
>>
>>91838840
Dude, just because these movies aren't MCU related doesn't mean you must hate them.
Hell, I love the MCU, but I admit that Spiderman 2, Superman, Blade, The Crow and both BB and TDK are one of the best movies, same with CA:TWS, GotG, Avengers, Logan or Deadpool.

Every single movie manage to both do justice to their characters and also do something that peopl who don't care for comica love.
>>
>>91835728
>Marvel has never made a movie that wasn't great
I think you meant to say "was great." Marvel is garbage.
>>
>>91838686
>>91838840
No one even remembers Logan anymore.
Top 3:
BvS
Superman
Watchmen
>>
>>91838936

>Dude, just because these movies aren't MCU related doesn't mean you must hate them.

I don't hate them. I don't even dislike them for being non-MCU films. I dislike them because they are all movies that range from mediocre to crap and do not hold up well since the first time I saw them (no matter how long ago that was). The MCU and its existence plays no role in my judgment of those films; if anything, the quality of films like "The Dark Knight", "Logan", and "Spider-Man 2" make me more critical of the MCU for being mostly made up of cookie-cutter mediocrity sprinkled with only two actual good movies at the bare minimum ("Iron Man" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier").

I'll watch a capeshit flick if it is actually watchable, but "watchable" cannot stand for "great". "Good enough" is no longer good enough.
>>
>>91837578
I refuse to believe this is real, holy shit this sounds so bad.
>>
>>91837578
>>91837611
did pacman win?
>>
>>91834855
>best comic book
>comic book

Are you one of those people who thinks watching movies makes you a comic book fan?
>>
>>91837215

Why are you so triggered?
>>
>>91834742
>its not better than the original and its not as creative
so pretty much the problem all Marvel movies share
>>
>>91839302
probably
>>
>>91836526
Confirmation bias
You are only remembering when it work rather than accounting for all the times it failed.
>>
>>91837215
calling Spaceballs trash makes any argument you might have invalid by default
>>
>>91839302
"Comic" anymore seems to be expressing a theme rather than a medium. And it's usually cap comics they are referring to with that.
>>
>>91834742
>color the top of his head red
>looks like a mr meseeks
>>
>>91836471
>13. ”Flash Light" -Parliament
oh fuck yeah
>>
Nobody cares about this movie. There's literally 0 hype.
>>
File: 1492525625493.jpg (28KB, 313x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492525625493.jpg
28KB, 313x469px
>>91834742
>tfw I'm going to see this with the rest of my coworkers
>the movie is being shit on
>but my boss is paying
>>
>>91836471
I'm ok with this.
Give us Roundabout by Yes in the next GotG
>>
>>91838840
>All the X-Men films suck
most do, but but X2, DoFP and Logan blow the fuck out of the entire marvel output
>>
>>91843904
No, just Logan, Deadpool and First Class.
>>
If this movie had a score of 90%+ everyone would be crying shill.

If this movie keeps it's score of 90%- everyone will cry the MCU is over.

Meanwhile the DCEU can incur scores of sub 30% and we're expected to sit here and listen to how great and artful they are.

This is just a typical case of MCU haters trying to latch on to anything they can to shit on something before it comes out hoping they can turn at least one person away from going to see it in theaters. Same happened with Dr. Strange. Same happened with Civil War. So on and so forth.

The only thing this movie is guilty of is not shocking casual movie-going audiences with something completely and unexpectedly new.

Remember, every new MCU movie is supposed to be the one that sinks the ship where as every new DCEU movie is supposed to be the one that vindicates the brand.

>>91843904
>>91843936
They were par for the MCU norm, nothing more.
>>
>>91843952
>were par for the MCU norm
lmao, no
>>
>>91844025
lmao, yes
>>
Just watched it, it's true that it's not as good as the first one. Not bad at all though, still among the better half of the MCU I'd say.
>>
>>91834742
>are you worried?
About what? Sometimes movies suck. Big deal.
>>
>>91837095

I thought most people preferred Alien over Aliens. Or at the very least, Alien is more of a thriller and Aliens is more of an action blockbuster so you can't directly compare as easily.
>>
File: 131955459795.jpg (145KB, 504x403px) Image search: [Google]
131955459795.jpg
145KB, 504x403px
I am so fucking sick of coming to /co/ and having the catalog always polluted with movie reviews garbage. This isn't /tv/, goddammit, movie critic's opinions are worthless to us.
Fucking Suicide Squad and Iron Fist all over again.
>>
>>91834777
Ironfist was worse than Arrow and they made that show with 4 dollars and a shoestring.
>>
>>91837668
>Captain America 1
>one of the bad ones
>>
>>91834951
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>91834777

Iron fist is pretty shit, especially when compared to Daredevil, Ant-Man mostly got good reviews because everyone expected it to be Thor 2 levels of shit and it managed to not be terrible.
>>
>>91837578
>critics are giving this a certified fresh

This is how you know there's a bias towards Marvel/Disney. This movie just sounds like DUDE 80s REFERENCES LMAO with literal poop jokes.
>>
>>91837668
Exactly, everybody praises the MCU but it's all baloney that panders to the general public who DO have shit taste. It's just the right amount of "good" where it isn't Transformers but it isn't necessarily adequate film making from a tasteful perspective either.

Although Spider-Man 2 is a genuinely great film. I consider it to be one of the greatest superhero films of all-time, but that's only bc Sam Raimi actually gave a shit about making more than a stupid superhero movie with lame quips.
>>
>>91847033

yeah, he made a stupid superhero movie with lame quips where the hero also loses his power for no reason and then gets it back just in time to save the day for no reason, and the primary conflict (not having time to be Peter Parker when he's always being Spider-Man) just gets swept under the rug and forgotten

way ahead of the curve there
>>
>>91837741
Do you only hate Cap 2 because other people like it?

Because it was legitimately good.

But other people like it.
>>
>>91837578
From what I heard I assumed Quill was just going to turn into a giant baby Ego planet head and eat his dad.
>>
>>91837407
Drax is ten times worse.
>>
>>91834742
This movie was just as total shit as the first

Marvelfags will pretend it was amazing because quips

Wonderwoman will undoubtedly beat the shit out of internationally as always
>>
>>91834742
>mediocre or bad
>86% on RT

0/10
>>
Not really, I don't own any Marvel/Disney shares

If it's bad, it's bad
>>
>>91834742

The only criticism I'm finding is "not as good as the first".

I think you're having a giggle with us.
>>
File: 1469331500525.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469331500525.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
>>91836471
>8. ”Brandy (You're A Fine Girl" - Looking Glass

Oh shit this song is lit
>>
>>91847353
You completely missed the themes of that movie, anon.
>>
>>91834742
All I expect from any big movie is being able to turn my brain off and have a fun hour and a half. It's not like they're likely to be quality films anyway.
>>
>>91839656
>"Comic" anymore seems to be expressing a theme rather than a medium
>Words change meaning over time!

I can't pray for Trump to send your generation to war soon enough
>>
>>91851301
You realize that Kevin Feige was the reason that Spider-Man 2 and X-Men 2 were great films right? Yes, he worked on both of them as an advisor for both of them and was told by both studios to fuck off when the third ones came around. Had either movie been part of the MCU you'd have all found a way to mitigate their value by now, but since they're no longer a threat to the current narrative of super hero films or the DCEU you can call them however you like.

Or maybe they're from a time in your life when you actually watched these movies instead of just shitting on them based on what other people tell you online about them.
>>
>>91834742

85% on RT, Dcuck.
>>
>>91834855
Logan was a terrible adaptation of an ATROCIOUS what-if story which ended up being simultaneously, yet unsurprisingly, better than it's "source" but still fucking bad. Autist logan was a terrible villain, the hick from the first half was a wasted villain and the literal who scientist was treated as if he was superfluous by the movie itself yet was maybe the only necessary one.

And Logan never wore the suit. And shit on the suit. And was a terrible, non-heroic version of Logan. A role Jackman had been phoning in for 13 of 17 years.

So remind me how it was better than anything? It does nothing it attempted to do properly. it isn't a good superhero flick because there's very little super and absolutely no hero. it's a bad action flick because the action was laughably bad and inconsistent. it isn't "serious", isn't well-written, it IS pretty well acted at moments though. and it was entertaining at points. but it was fucking boring. no worth a full re-watch.
>>
>>91852122

u a bitch
>>
File: Car Chase.webm (3MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Car Chase.webm
3MB, 1280x536px
>>91843952
The MCU is garbage, my man. Even their "best" movie is still extremely bad.
>>
File: 00ec66b6f7159686edcf1ff84cac2a8f.jpg (151KB, 736x1115px) Image search: [Google]
00ec66b6f7159686edcf1ff84cac2a8f.jpg
151KB, 736x1115px
>>91853024
>The MCU is garbage, my man. Even their "best" movie is still extremely bad.

The MCU is hit-and-miss, but it's coherent and successful enough to continue over a dozen films. There's easily gonna be 20 or more entries in the series by the time everything is over.

The MCU has been one grand experiment and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 getting a "B" letter grade isn't the end of the world, nor is it some black smear against cinema or high art.
>>
>>91852832
That's about the level of sentence structure the mooks who love Logan are usually capable of.
>>
>>91852122
t. Mouseketeer

Logan was better than every MCU film.
>>
>>91853283
That's not hard.

>>91853188
but it's coherent and successful enough to continue over a dozen films.
Successful, sure. Coherent? No way.
>There's easily gonna be 20 or more entries
MCU is done after Infinity War.
>The MCU has been one grand experiment and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 getting a "B" letter grade isn't the end of the world
Nothing about the MCU was experimental. Guardians 2 got a "D" just like every other MCU flick.
>>
>>91835728
>Marvel has never made a movie that wasn't great

Thor 2 was pure liquid shit, anon
>>
>>91834742

Well I didn't see Pixels because it looked retarded to have a giant Pac-Man so I wont see this either
>>
>>91853346
>MCU is done after Infinity War.

GotG3 is coming after.

>Nothing about the MCU was experimental.

The idea of a "shared universe" or "expanded universe" has become a multi-billion dollar success which has caused numerous copycats. Marvel has become the epitome of that strategy.

>Guardians 2 got a "D" just like every other MCU flick.

oh, you're just gonna be a big bitch instead of having a real discussion
>>
>>91834777
Iron Fist got hit by the fact that reviewers didn't got entire series, but about first 6 or so episodes.
>>
File: Ares.jpg (48KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ares.jpg
48KB, 720x536px
>>91852122
t. Faggot.

The wonderfully bloody and carnage-bloated violence was woven seemlessly into touching and beautiful emotional scenes, Dafne Keen was adorable and an extremely good child actor, the interactions between all of the characters were meaningful and impacted the story, and it never felt boring.

Your opinion is shit. Neck yourself.
>>
>>91853932
>The wonderfully bloody and carnage-bloated violence was woven seemlessly into touching and beautiful emotional scenes
heh nothin personnel kid
>>
File: 1364355509559.png (431KB, 596x617px) Image search: [Google]
1364355509559.png
431KB, 596x617px
>>91852122
>And Logan never wore the suit. And shit on the suit
>He went into a theater with Old Man Logan as the star and expected the suit to be worn
>>
File: Euphoria Magazine.png (449KB, 576x792px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria Magazine.png
449KB, 576x792px
>>91853973
>Doesn't enjoy violence and touch emotional stuff.
What kind of nutless wonder are you?
>>
>>91853989

The suit doesn't work in live action. It's why Thor and Cap don't have their little winged helmets. Not that the queer you're responding to cares about that.
>>
>>91854100
the suit works in live action it's why those are the only things missing from the respective costumes you mentioned.

faggot.

>>91853989
that wasn't an old man logan movie though...
>>
>>91854100
>The suit doesn't work in live action.
Nor do you.
>>
File: 1376288316841.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1376288316841.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>91854304
Sadly, its the closest thing we're ever gonna get thanks to hollywood bullshittery
>>
>>91854304

Cap's movie costume is in no way comic accurate you gigantic faggot
>>
>>91854354

Dohohohohohoh.
>>
>First mixtape
>Quill's favorite songs.

>Second mixtape
>His mom's favorite songs to him.

>Third mixtape
>Yondu's favorites songs to him.

What can we expect?
>>
>>91854567
More than a tank top and jeans you large meanie head.

>>91854490
People who like OML are the worst kind of comic "fans".
>>
File: Captain-America-Avengers.jpg (113KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Avengers.jpg
113KB, 1366x768px
>>91854695

At least Logan never looked like a Dweeb
>>
>>91834742
>Even the positive reviews in rotten tomatoes say that its not better than the original and its not as creative
same as last time is the marvel creed
>>
>>91834742
>DC cucks on Marvel films
>THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE THE BAD ONE
>DC cucks on DC movies
>THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE THE GOOD ONE
Just lmao, my dudes
>>
>>91855790
All Marvel movies are bad and all DC movies are good though so no? Keep trying, kiddo.
>>
Lol, it's Rt score is nearly 3 times as high as Dawn of Justice's. How are its reviews "bad"?
>>
>>91855948
Remember the whole second fresh review bit when BvS came out? Imagine this as the opposite
>>
>>91835809
>(((Edelstein)))
I'm doing the opposite of whatever this guy says, what movie is he even reviewing anyway?
>>
>>91834742
>Even the positive reviews in rotten tomatoes say that its not better than the original and its not as creative
THIS
i mean they said those thing but they give it a fresh grade. WTF is happening in RT
>>
>>91856079
All of Marvel's reviews have to fresh, sorry. Company mandate.
>>
>>91852122

>Logan never wore the suit

GOOD. The fucking faux leather bullshit they wore in the first three films was bad enough; Logan going out in his most famous costume would have looked fucking ridiculous in live action. That "yellow spandex" line is a shitty meta joke at the ridiculousness of the entire premise, but it still lands because we all know the "classic" X-Men look would have looked stupid. Hell, "First Class" got as close as possible to making the "classic" outfits look good, and they still looked a little dumb.

Hugh Jackman's Logan never needed the "classic" costume. All he needed was the claws, the facial hair, and the ability to act like a motherfucking enraged animal. Every film he was in delivered on all three. (Too bad "Logan" was the only one of those films that was good for the entire duration.)
>>
>>91853346

>MCU is done after Infinity War.

No, it's not. GotG3 is already hitting pre-production. Higher-ups have said the studio has plans for Phase Four that include more standalone (and two-character team-up) films. Unless "Infinity War" and its sequel really bomb hard—which has no fucking chance of happening because everyone wants to see how this is going to go down—Marvel and Disney are set to keep the MCU going for as long as it remains even remotely profitable.
>>
>>91856779
Ah yes, the "true comic book fans" who always complain about how the comic books are too stupid and laugh at NERDS for daring to like them. How dare they want their comic book heroes to look like they do in the comics? Typical.
>>
>>91856906

I love Wolverine and his "classic" look to death—if he gets left out of MvC:I, his exclusion would be a dealbreaker for me—but it would have looked stupid in live-action. In that alternate ending to "The Wolverine", the film shows off a quick look at the helmet, and said helmet did indeed look stupid.

Why did he need the outfit when the character was the more important thing to get right?
>>
>>91853283
>MCU
I was writing "Muh feelings" but you are right. so good taste anon.
>>
>>91856669
>All of Marvel's reviews have to fresh, sorry. Company mandate.
Ah, now I know it. thx anon.
>>
>>91837578
This and teen emo Groot sound so stupid, I like Gunn but ugh he likes to do a lot of stupid shit sometimes.

That said he's going to be the big go to person for Marvel and the future Cosmic properties especially now that Feige wants to focus on more Cosmic stuff post Infinity Avengers movies, there goes any possibility of Nova ever happening, expect a new Howard the Duck movie before a Nova one.
>>
>>91856842
Also
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/vol_2/marvel-studios-president-kevin-feige-on-the-cosmic-universe-moving-to-the-forefront-post-avengers-4-a150595

>On what that new MCU will look like, Feige commented that it's still too early for definitive descriptions. “I think it’s a little early to know what it’s going to look like, I think things are going to look very different at that point, but I think the early discussions we’ve had with James [Gunn] about Vol. 3 and beyond with what we’ll call the “Cosmic Universe” and the Guardian characters is very exciting. Which is why he signed up and we announced that even before Guardians Vol. 2 came out.”

>However, Feige did tell Fandango that the cosmic Marvel characters might assume greater prominence moving forward and not just within future installments of Guardians of the Galaxy. “As you know from the comics, there are so many places to go and so many more characters, and there are a few characters hinted at in the [end] tag scenes of Vol. 2. All of which could be potential to see and explore more in the new age following our big Avengers films.”
>>
>>91834742

"BAITING THREAD JUST DOESN'T TRY"
"WE'VE SEEN BETTER"
"OP STILL CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCKS"
>>
>>91856011
Uhh you know you can put those braces around (((Marvel))) and (((Disney))) too, right?
>>
>go to see the movie last night
>the entire room dies of laughter litteraly every 5 minutes becauses the film is unironically funny as hell
>plot lame as fuck and emotionnal sequences way too cliché but movie so funny you litterally don't care
>come back home
>see this thread
>people shitting on it because MUH POP CULTRE REFERENCES

I swear to got this shithole is becoming /v/ 2.0
>>
>>91859257
>becoming
m8
>>
>>91854695
thanks for your hot opinion
sorry that your cynicism is the only factor driving you forward
>>
>>91852122
You're just trying way too hard to be contrarian.
>>
>>91859257
You are right that people just want this to be bad, but the only problem I had with it was that they tried to front-load too many of the characters' backstories in the movie, it was a little jarring. Other than that, I still loved the movie. Yondu and Rocket doing 700 lightspeed jumps got the biggest laugh out of me, it was great.

This was the first time I've ever seen people clap in the cinema I was in, It was bizarre, that never happens in Australian cinemas.
>>
File: armond.jpg (22KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
armond.jpg
22KB, 300x279px
I'll wait for Based Armond's review
>>
File: .oh goodness me.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
.oh goodness me.gif
10KB, 650x450px
>>91860691
>shits on every cape movie
>except for bvs
>>
>>91835809
>/co/ literally defending shitty stingers because some critic said they're bad
Fucking hell guys, reign that contrarianism in.
>>
>>91835988
>This is looking to be overly critical and a dick about something and thinking of the fucking company that produced it and their ulterior motives instead of genuinely enjoying a movie for what it is
Because when you have basically a trailer in your movie, the movie does the job of taking you out of it and reminding you that it's a product and not just an attempt at honest-to-God art.
>>
>>91834742
It's an Indiana Jones and the temple of doom tier sequel.

This is not really a bad thing.
>>
>>91835912
>At this point its just part of a Marvel movie so why act surprised when big chunks of the story are seemingly not followed up on?

Because it gets tiring as an excuse not to tell a complete story.

Used well, it's a tease, but used poorly it's the cinematic equivalent of 'continue the story in DLC'.
>>
>>91837341
>soapboxing

He is talking about the movie, though. He's saying that the vibe of the film seems to be more focused on selling you something than telling its own story.

I swear, you guys call anything that doesn't fit with your opinion 'soapboxing'.
>>
>>91855857
>MARTHA
>>
>>91837315
This flag seems false.
>>
>>91836471
OST is better than the first one, but it's integrated in the movie in a different way. Less "cool background" and more actively involved with underlining plot points. With a couple of songs they openly reference how the text is relevant to the current situation.
It felt slightly too self-aware at times, took me out of the movie here and there. Track 12 is probably the best part of the movie, great stuff

>>91850928
One of those openly referenced songs where Kurt Russell's character uses the text as a metaphor
>>
>>91856906
I don't know, I'd prefer a film that actually works with the material and builds on it to one that masturbates fanboys without any meaningful reason.
>>
>>91857047
There's litterally no problem with him wearing the suit in livve action. Do what the MCU did, make it look modern, like a more realistic uniform. First class did that mostly right. Cap and Hawkeye did it right, Thor did it right, Spidey always does it right, widow and scarlet witch did it right.

You can easily do it for Wolverine, that being said there was no reason for him to wear it in this movie.
>>
>>91860783
Does that mean volume 3 will be the best one and have Sean Connery in it?
>>
File: [Ooga-Chaka Intensifies].jpg (1MB, 1938x1090px) Image search: [Google]
[Ooga-Chaka Intensifies].jpg
1MB, 1938x1090px
HUGE QUESTION I had from the movie and I haven't seen discussed on /co/ yet: why is it that each MCU movie is set in the year it originally aired to the point that the Avengers reference X event being X real-time years ago, but GotG v2 seems to be set in 2014?
>opening sequence is 1980
>we're introduced to the present with a [34 YEARS LATER] text
Could this mean that the Guardians will have 4 years of untold history before Infinity War part1?
>>
>>91861061
>HUGE QUESTION I had from the movie and I haven't seen discussed on /co/ yet: why is it that each MCU movie is set in the year it originally aired to the point that the Avengers reference X event being X real-time years ago, but GotG v2 seems to be set in 2014?
Answer: they have stopped doing the "current time" stuff since Doctor Strange. You just didn't notice. Phase 3 just had more things to juggle and can't happen in sequence anymore.
>>
>>91837420
He isn't, but that's no reason to shit on something just because you've gotten tired of it.

Take Doctor Strange for example. I came out rather unimpressed, but if that was your first MCU movie, it'd be something spectacular.

Marvel and Disney do need to get out of the formula a bit, but just because there isn't a formula doesn't mean they deserve any kind of low score.
>>
File: 1484263728019.jpg (73KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484263728019.jpg
73KB, 520x800px
>>91835728
Stfu homo
>>
>>91837364
>>91845266

It's just /pol/ "muh white man oppression" victim complex. Please, ignore.
>>
>>91861124
Doctor Strange openly admits that it's set somewhere in the past, but ends (more or less) in the present with Thor talking to him in the post-credits scene leading us to think that Strange could've grown a bit more comfortable with his Sorcerer Supreme role.
GotG vol. 2 starts mere months after the first one and can't span more than 3, maybe 4 days if you feel really generous -also doesn't end with a timeskip unless you take that teenage Groot in the credits implies some more months

>>91861455
A nice touch I noticed was Kurt Russell doing the same CIA fingers-over-belt pose that Peter does
>>
>>91835728
Iron Man 1 - pretty bad, with dull improvised comedy and underwhelming superhero action
Iron Man 2 - same
Iron man 3 - Tony Stark kills evil disabled people
Captain America. First Avenger - lame Bourne-lite
Captain America: Civil War - [insert gif of Avengers running on tarmac]
Incredible Hulk - What movie?
Thor - God of Dutch Angles
Thor: Dark World - lol
GotG - passable.
Avengers - Joss Whedon can't direct
Avengers: Age of Ultron - lol
Ant-Man - Haven't we been here before?
Dr. Strange - Haven't we been here- whoa, deja vu.
>>
>>91860644
>This was the first time I've ever seen people clap in the cinema I was in, It was bizarre, that never happens in Australian cinemas.
God fuck I hate this shit, my mate does it ironically and i want to kill myself every time.
>>
File: Damn media.png (186KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Damn media.png
186KB, 500x281px
>>91860644
>spoiler
I thought it'd be more than a visual gag, but it amounted to was some Who framed Roger Rabbit faces, it *was* funny but it felt like a shining example of a simpler humor
You have literally no equivalent to that scene in the first movie with the Guardians starting to walk all cool approaching the camera in what would've been your classic "cool montage with cool music" and starting to walk sloppily and scratching themselves as they go
Not to say all I want is "mature humor for mature people such as myself" but Vol2 definitely sets the bar lower on that. most of the really enjoyable parts are in character interactions

>clapping
Are Anglos even human or just a walking meme
>>
>ctrl f "DC"
>13 results
Bad movies are bad on it's own, guys. It's not DC's fault
>>
>>91860691
Well, at this point he will give it a glowing 10/10 review, being the contrarian faggot that he is.
Depends on if he reacts to the RT score, or the underlying consensus.
>>
>>91836471
>Mr. Blue Sky

Every fucking movie. ELO has so many other fantastic pop hits that would be perfect and more fitting for the tone of GotG. I'm tired of hearing this one track in literally everything FUCK
>>
>>91837088
Saw the trailer while I was seeing GOTG2 and it looks dece. Like it seems like a great backstory aswell as a coherent plot that doesn't feel forced. I don't like DC movies too much but I think I will actually like it.
>>
Sitting here waiting for the Burger release and the inevitable amount of Yellow Sex Dolls in Skimpy Latex Outfits art
>>
>>91862138
Bait Threads used to mean something back in the day, now they're little more than excuse for D-Contrarians to test the waters of how much they can get away with shit talking something they haven't watched or how much they can retroactively talk shit about past Movies that have had time to "settle".

Notice how the majority of the negative posts in this thread are just blasting the entire MCU as terrible see which individual films within this claim meet resistance. It gives them a metric for what it's okay to shit on for future comparison points and what will give away their hand as a troll.

You also have the ones who desperately hope they can force the narrative of something being bad by repeatedly trying to seed the idea in discussion.

And of course you have the shills working over time to try and dissuade as many people as possible from seeing this in theaters to mitigate it's box office success.
>>
How was Groot? They've been pushing that shit way too hard.
>>
>>91862371
He doesn't have a character arc if that's what you're asking. He's just supporting
>>
>>91859301
>hot opinion
It's called a hot take faggot. How stupid or young are you?

>>91860067
Not at all. I really fucking hate that movie because I really like wolverine. I'm not some faggot that grew up thinking Jackman was wolverine.

>>91860977
>>91857047
THEY DIDN'T FUCKING DO THAT!!! THE MOVIE'S TONE WASN"T FUCKING SERIOUS! IT WASN'T SOME FUCKING CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE! IT WAS A PIECE OF SHIT ACTION MOVIE WITH LACKLUSTER ACTION, SPOTS OF GOOD ACTING, AND ABSOLUTELY UNQUESTIONABLY BAD WRITING! IT WAS EVERYTHING THEY DID WRONG WITH BvS BUT DOUBLED DOWN ON AND MADE EVEN LESS HEROIC. AND YOU FUCKING NORMIES EAT IT UP.

And make NO fucking mistake. If you like Logan you're a MOTHER FUCKING NORMIE. You could post a picture of 100 chock full long-boxes and I'd laugh and tell you you shouldn't have wasted money on stuff you don't read. ONLY A FUCKING NORMIE COULD SAY LOGAN WAS GOOD. ONLY A FUCKING MOVIEFAG WOULD SAY HIS CHARACTER WAS FUCKING DISPLAYED.

IT WAS A MOVIE THAT DECIDED TO SAY FUCK YOU TO THE COMIC BOOK FANS AND INSTEAD SERVICED THE FANS OF THE FUCKIGN MOVIES. OF A VERSION OF THE CHARACTER SO BASTARDIZED AND RUINED IT ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING SHELL OF THE CHARACTER. FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT FUCK. PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.
>>
File: 1368713466182.png (236KB, 444x226px) Image search: [Google]
1368713466182.png
236KB, 444x226px
>>91862589
>It's called a hot take faggot
jesus fuck you are new
>>
File: 1471177277424.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1471177277424.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>91862589
>anyone caring about comic book fans
>>
>>91862619
Sure I am faggot.
>>
>>91862631
don't get mad at me for showing your stupidity
>>
>>91862619
>I saw it on a meme image so it's accurate
No John, you are the newfag.
>>
>>91862648
I'm mad at you for making an incorrect assumption faggot.

Good to know you can't disagree with what I said about that terrible movie though.
>>
File: 1bowman.gif (495KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1bowman.gif
495KB, 500x375px
>>91862705
http://desuarchive.org/_/search/text/wow%20fagtron%20hot%20opinions/

Would you like to keep going?
>>
>>91862724
never even was talking about that
was talking about the OML stuff

christ you are losing it
>>
File: 1348616468852.jpg (1MB, 1762x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1348616468852.jpg
1MB, 1762x1554px
who cares about gotg?
>>
>>91862798
No one.
>>
>>91862763
Which was in the context of the movie faggot. Your lack of specificity is the problem here.
>>
>>91862798
Literally everyone
>>
>>91862843
Ah no, you're still shitting on it for no reason whatsoever

explain why you dislike the OML run without having to tie it back to your temper tantrum over the movie
>>
>>91862371
Ehhhh
He's there for visual gags and being generally "cute but retarded"
Doesn't have an actual character except a slightly darker scene where he gets dressed as a mascot by the Ravagers and gets stepped on and drought in alcohol, he later (probably) murders the guy
The only "important" thing he does is take the bomb in the end like we saw in the ebin "don't push this button" trailer
>>
>>91862927
>>91862392

>Doesn't have an actual character
That's so dissapointing
>>
File: tumblr_on6u1hJR4f1rddt12o1_1280.jpg (189KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on6u1hJR4f1rddt12o1_1280.jpg
189KB, 750x933px
>>91853266

ur a cunt 2
>>
File: doctor strange shrug.jpg (41KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
doctor strange shrug.jpg
41KB, 640x320px
>>91861643
>Iron Man 1 - pretty bad
>>
>>91863045
the fact the only film he says is good is gotg is a good way to tell he's an idiot
>>
>>91862859
That's simple. It's terrible lol.

It's a story about how he had a promise he won't break. So instead of saving his family in the beginning he goes on an adventure. Yet he breaks his promise before returning. And then his family is dead. Meaning the ENTIRE story was for no reason. And not in a literary way. Like it literally could have and should have been avoided. The second he left the farm his family was going to die. And yet I persisted. Hoping for some other reason to like it.

So then there was spider girl. Who lasted for half an issue. Then there was venom dinosaur who did.... nothing.

And there was incest for some reason. And then he massacres the Hulks. Showing that not only this story was for no reason but the entire position him and his town were in was for no reason. He could have been a hero and saved people but instead condemned them. Only to selfishly, violently kill red skull, to selfishly return home to cathartically pop his claws.

It was terrible.

Art was pretty at times.
>>
>>91835228
I hope for Marvel's sake that Ragnarok gets a higher score than Star Wars.
>>
File: unforgiven-007.jpg (356KB, 1578x2250px) Image search: [Google]
unforgiven-007.jpg
356KB, 1578x2250px
>>91863071
>Meaning the ENTIRE story was for no reason.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>91861643
Terrible.

IM1 good,
IM2 same,
IM3 meh,
Cap1 and 3 good,
cap2 great,
thor 1 comfy but meh,
thor two no comfy more meh,
gotg for faggots and day time tv hosts
avengers entertaining good but almost meh,
AoU less entertaining more meh,
Ant-Man skippable, actually quite bad really
Strange good but could've been great.
>>
>>91863136
shhh
>>
>>91863136
No, I'm not. The faggot that thinks he can respond to my reasoning, after asking for it, with nothing other than a personal insult is clearly the idiot.
>>
>>91834777
I'll be that guy, but if people think like this what's the point of posting the negative reviews of DC movies to try to make fun of them?
>>
>>91863308
There is no point. Start reporting them and maybe the mods will do their jobs.

I have no problem shitting on movies but when you have to use other peoples opinions to prove your own (generally opinions of "reviewers" who don't read comics or watch cartoons) you don't belong posting here. Go retweet some shit or retumbl if you want to parrot others' opinions.
>>
>sequel isn't as novel as the first
>WTF TERRIBLE DATED AND REHASHED 4/10
>>
>>91836526
2 > 1 > 3
True: Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, Raimi's Spider-Man, The Godfather, Mad Max, The Vengeance Trilogy, The Cornetto Trilogy, Nolan's Batman.

False: Indiana Jones, The Dollar's Trilogy, Toy Story, Back to the Future, Evil Dead, The Matrix, Star Wars Prequels, Iron Man.
>>
>>91865200
>Evil Dead
>false

Evil Dead 2 is the best one, though.
>>
>>91865286
Yeah, but Army of Darkness is better than Evil Dead 1.
>>
>>91863146
>Strange good but could've been great.
Yeah, I agree with this.

Honestly, I put Strange in a similar position to Man of Steel as films I really enjoyed, but almost in spite of the movie itself. They had opposite but similar problems. Man of Steel was a film that was often too dour for its themes, and Strange was often too lighthearted for its themes. I think both films have some of the best scenes I've seen in any superhero films.
>>
>87%
>Average rating 7.1
Sounds like a fun enough film
>>
>>91865348
Really really agree with you. Strange could have benefited from 15-20 minutes of him suffering through tibet before finding Mordo and less "Beyonce"-tier shit.

MoS could have used him, literally, saving a cat from a tree and having a girl give him a sunflower for his hair before heading to a burning building and saving everyone. 5-10 minutes tops.
>>
>>91865200
>Lord of The Rings
Get fucked
>>
>>91865423
Towers is closely followed by Fellowship, but both are miles ahead of Return.
>>
>>91865382
No fuck you it's trash
>>
>>91865423
He's right though.
Two Towers > Fellowship > Return
Return of the King is easily the weakest of the trilogy.
>>
>>91854639
Well now he has a zune instead of a Walkman so it's possible we get stuff from the 90's and 00's now.
>>
Adding more to this >>91865200

True: Terminator, Mariachi, X-Men

False: Alien, of The Dead, Die Hard, Pirates of the Caribbean, Millenium
>>
>>91860999
>Sean Connery comes out of retirement to star in guardians of the galaxy 3
Holy shit /tv/ would have a fucking autistic breakdown
>I want this badly now.
>>
>>91836471
>”Father and Son" - Cat Stevens
Ah fuck me, i'm watching this with my family and i don't want to cry in front of my dad.
>>
>>91866415
It's the final song of the film during a funeral.
>>
>>91866415
>why you being a little bitch son?
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.