[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at the door. She opened the doors and finds a stranger who says "oh I'm sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this was my room." He then walks away and goes into the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned security. Why was the woman so suspicious of the man?
>>
>>91832808
He was naked and covered in blood holding severed heads. She found that suspicious. Also the fuck does this have to do with comics and cartoons?
>>
Because you don't knock on your own room's door.
>>
>>91832808
Because xie was a strong, independant WOMAN and the stranger was a MAN and therefore a heteropatriarchofascist rapist.
>inb4 not all men
>>
>>91832962
What if you're sharing a room and you forgot your key?
>>
>>91832983
he would have tried one of the other doors rather than go right back to the elevator
>>
>>91832808
Because he says he thought this was his room then goes to the elevator. It's one thing to mistake a room, but a room + entire floor?
>>
>>91832808
>Why was the woman so suspicious of the man?
Because he was a nigger.
>>
>>91832808
LONELINESS.
AN INDIVIDUAL.
YOUR REFLECTION.
>>
>>91833009
>>91833013
What if it was the right door number but the wrong floor?
>>
>>91832962
This.
>>
>>91833027
Hotels these days need a hotel card key to use the elevator. You can only go to your floor and several other key floors (Gym, restaurants, Bar, pool etc). You can't go to the wrong floor.

Even if that is the case, its still beyond the point of reasonable suspicion.
>>
Because she had the only room on the whole floor

ez
>>
>>91833049
Okay.
Maybe he used the elevator to go back down to ask reception for his room number again?
>>
Well it wasn't her room as stated at the end when it says after answering the door she returns to her room.
>>
>>91832808
Riddles like this have so many potential answers that it becomes less about finding a solution than it is trying to figure out what the person who made it was thinking of.
>>
>>91833079
>What have I got in my pocket
>>
The OP is desperately waiting for Adam West Batman to spin the riddle out into a convoluted declaration of a crime about to take place, and then go racing to the Batcave with Robin.
>>
File: Batman nothing of value.png (376KB, 607x766px) Image search: [Google]
Batman nothing of value.png
376KB, 607x766px
>>91833090
Yeah. I had it typed out but then decided to not to because he didn't use a riddle image for the OP.
>>
>>91833090
https://youtu.be/CznhMGD0hwc
>>
>>91833144

my god
>>
>>91833090
aren't riddler's riddles usually like 10-15 words long at the most
>>
>>91833049
I've never been to a hotel like that. That's ridiculous
>>
>>91833781
What kind of pleb hotels do you go to then?
>>
>>91832962
Good catch.
>>
>>91832962
This. You got any more riddles OP? I'm never here for these kinds of things.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.