[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what's next, father? >well instead of going into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>what's next, father?
>well instead of going into battle against aku and making our last stand against him without jack or his magical sword or any magical stuff that would work against the shapeshifting master of darkness and getting steamrolled like ants, let's amass an even bigger army and actually recruit jack so that we actually have a chance since I obviously have great esteem for him and his abilities, which is why we didn't bother recruiting him the first time around
>>
>>91826363
I assume they thought Aku was gone. He hasn't shown himself in years and the Scotsman seemed surprised when he showed up.
>>
>>91826363
still a better general than George Washington
>>
come on, that's a stupid thing to even nitpick about since they outright lampshaded that it was a bad idea in the episode.
>>
>>91826501
but no! all characters in my media must act 100% logical all of the time, if they don't that means it's a PLOT HOLE and i'm gonna throw a tantrum!!
>>
What's wrong with that?
>>
File: ElvesBTFO.png (2MB, 1898x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ElvesBTFO.png
2MB, 1898x1440px
>>91826363
His sword should not have broke.
>>
>>91828611
It was all according to keikkaku
>>
>>91828611
Celtic ruins have nothing on ancient powers of darkness.
>>
>>91826363
I was wondering why they thought they could take him all of a sudden anyway. Just because he depressed doesn't mean he's not still Aku.
>>
>>91828812
It was a bad idea, even the Scotsman said it
>>
>>91828812
It may not even have been the Scotsman's idea. There were two other generals there, and they might have convinced him to show up in support because why not.
>>
Scot thought he had enough manpower before and underestimated Akus power since he was being a pussy.
>>
>>91828900
This. It's not like Scotsman was ever the most logical guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.