[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware Baron Zemo is the Classic Wasp of this team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: HYDRAvengers.jpg (621KB, 1956x3050px) Image search: [Google]
HYDRAvengers.jpg
621KB, 1956x3050px
You are now aware Baron Zemo is the Classic Wasp of this team (mostly useless, the damsel in distress, primarily there because of his boyfriend).
>>
Is Sorrentino copying art again?
>>
>>91825505
This whole fucking event is just aping shit from Hickman's Secret Warriors
>>
He's going to betray the team, isn't he?
>>
>>91825505
>again
>>
Wasp wasn't damsel in distress all that much to my memory.

Right on the other 2 points though
>>
>>91825480
Ichuckled at Miles' line
>>
>>91825531
I would absolutely love a final moment backstab from Helmut but I doubt it. Spencer's gone on record confirming he believes Cap's story; it's not manipulation.
>>
>>91825566
Wants to believe cap's story even if it isn't true. Citizen V when?
>>
>>91825530
Did Hickman's Shield ever hint that Spear turned into Hydra?
>>
>>91825999
I don't know about Shield, but Hickman's Secret Warriors made it explicit. I mean shit, there was even a scene where Strucker is literally holding the Spear of Imhotep.
>>
Who's the manlet?
>>
What the hell? How are pages up? Did this get story timed?
>>
>>91826089
The one on the left or right? On the left is Dr. Faustus. On the right is Kraken aka Ian Rogers
>>
im reading captain america to catch on this...and why is he with this old hag?

i gasp when her wrinkled ass shows up.
>>
So I'm guessing this is from the FCBD issue, is there a storytime of this somewhere, or what?
>>
>>91826160
>why is he with this old hag?
Because she was hot as fuck, but then after Steve was turned into an old man from his time in Dimension-Z + losing his super-soldier serum, they turned her into an old woman through her time in Dimension-Z. That way they could keep Sharon and Steve in a relationship despite him being geriatric.

But then Steve got de-aged when he became Captain Hydra, while Sharon didn't. Leaving her old.
>>
>>91826232
Scanbro scanned this page last week.
>>
>>91825566
He wants to believe it but he'll eventually accept that it's not and then save the day. It's pretty much a given the way things are going.
>>
>>91826365
I think Bucky's more likely to save the day than that m8.
>>
>>91826123
I thought it was Faustus, but I don't remember him being a manlet
>>
>>91826284
Link? Did he post anymore?
>>
>>91825480

Is it wrong I want Iron Man back to beat the fuck out of Hydra Steve?
>>
>>91826410
This story started with Zemo back in Pleasant Hill. It will end with him. Spencer has generally made a big deal about his journey through all this.

>>91826441
He described the hammer page before it leaked. I think that was it though.
>>
>>91825999
>Did Hickman's Shield ever hint that Spear turned into Hydra?

Yes. This was literally the first line by Kraken in Secret Warriors was about them being the counterpart to SHIELD.
>>
what do i need to read to get to this page?
>>
>>91826644
Avengers Standoff and the Steve ongoing mostly
>>
>>91826429
I think he's just sitting or crouching. Just a perspective thing.
>>
>>91826711
Though the OP page is specifically from the FCBD issue not out yet
>>
>>91826711
thx
>>91826738
yea got that
>>
I don't like the art
>>
did cap use his jedi mind trick story telling to get elisa on his side and fuck her yet?
>>
>>91826429
I think it's just weird perspective.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.