[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-7 H10zweVU What does /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-7H10zweVU

What does /co/ think of this?

IMO it makes sense. It definitely explains why I've been so attracted to a certain shy, pink haired character who loves animals for years...
>>
>>91823788
Me and my family were literally just discussing this the other day? Is it because the bright color is attractive or what?
>>
>>91823788

Asking us to watch ChannelFrederator.

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>91824010
It's a shame they don't make cartoons anymore. A lot of their cartoons were stupid, but at least they were "Frederator Stupid". They had a personality.
>>
>>91824010
That's too bad. I don't regret watching this video at all. It's actually an informative and interesting dive into the science and psychology behind why yellow is so popular and used the way it is.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>91823788
OOOOOHHH BOY, I'm prepared for some butthurt.
>>
>>91823943
i mean, people are basically yellow. white skin plus melanin that ranges from yellow to brown depending how much you have.. then blood added to that changes the yellow to orangeish, or makes the brown a richer brown so it's not shit-yellow brown... but the more blood you have visible in your skin, the more unpleasant you are. either hot-tempered, overheated, ill, rashy, or heavily recessive so your body barely makes melanin. i think we see yellow as a good homey organic color. you look outside, 48% of animals are kinda tan-yellow, and another 48% are light brown or so. it's fuckin How the Leopard Got its Spots out there.

plus it's about the only color you can make cartoons other than skin color that still 'reads' but doesnt read as something really weird, like if everyone was bright pink or eggshell blue or mint green, you'd think it was some kinda weird girly shit or alien shit.
>>
>>91823788
I think yellow brings to mind the sunlight, the daylight, and you feel secure during daylight. So, it's soothing, optimistic, pale color. For me, at least.
>>
>>91826636
>like if everyone was bright pink, you'd think it was some kinda weird girly shit or alien shit.
Not true, Eddy fron EE&E and animated Karl Pilkington look fine.
>>
Matt Groening made the Simpsons yellow because it was eye catching and would make anyone flipping through channels stay and watch
>>
Sounds dumb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.