[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post things you learned on The Magic School Bus. And to a lesser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: RAINBOW.jpg (30KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
RAINBOW.jpg
30KB, 479x360px
Post things you learned on The Magic School Bus.

And to a lesser extent, Science Court.
>>
>>91812013
>Post things you learned on The Magic School Bus.
Female pedophiles should be given raises
>>
That ejaculating on kids as a salmon is educatonal, but when I do it it's " illegal"
>>
>>91812013
The human body can survive unprotected exposure to the vacuum of space, and in fact just enters a deep hibernation that allows it to be unfrozen at a later time.
>>
>>91812013
I learned about semen from the salmon episode
>>
File: tumblr_mhzxz17KRU1qfil1lo2_1280.png (353KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhzxz17KRU1qfil1lo2_1280.png
353KB, 1000x1333px
>>
>>91812216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXxBhOc7jEA
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>91812013
pinball is really cool
>>
Carrot can change you skin color, but you have to each a ton to do that
>>
when I was a kid I was scared of thunderstorms.

my parents got me the VHS about thunderstorms.

I must have rewatched it a dozen times.

I stopped being afraid of thunderstorms when I learned how they work
>>
>>91812257
>that nose
>that whole face
Fucking ruins the whole thing.
>>
File: 1280x720-6mo.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-6mo.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Molecules, lights waves, bacteria, friction...

All sorts a shit
>>
Pluto is a planet
>>
Bad puns will never not amuse me
>>
>>91812931
I'm not looking at her face.
>>
>>91812257
>>
>>91813312
Still better than the reboot.
>>
>>91812013
Going inside little boys for educational purposes is okay and endorsed by teachers.
>>
>>91812382
The Magic School bus and Muppet Babies were sure in a weird time period where they think putting an existing character girl clothes and giving them a different hairstyle counts as a different character.
>>
>>91813312
I thought tumblr nose was a meme but holy shit I stand corrected
>>
>>91812013
I've learned it's probably best to stay home today.
Your mom i still passed ouot in bed, so it's "safe"
>>
>>91812216
Would you like to have an educational discussion on what actually happens to you when exposed to the vacuum of space like that?
>>
>>91813082
Pluto is a dog
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.