[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which universe's civilians would lend the most energy to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Which universe's civilians would lend the most energy to help Goku make a spirit bomb?
>>
>>91805953
DC civilians already did it with Flash.
>>
DC of course.
>>
>>91805953

Marvel civies have more to lend. wether or not they'd do it, i can't say.
>>
>WHERE ARE THE AVENGERS?!?

>CHINESE ALIEN MUTANT STEALS ENERGY TO MAKE BOMB

>IS SPIDER-MAN TO BLAME?!?
>>
>>91805953

Easily DC. Marvel fans would assume it was some psychic mutie trying to steal their souls or something
>>
>>91806024
this.
>>
>>91805953
Doom would go full retard and try to steal that spirit bomb
>>
How would Hercule fare in each respective universe?
I feel like he would do well in the Marvel universe.
>>
File: UCWF.jpg (71KB, 442x486px) Image search: [Google]
UCWF.jpg
71KB, 442x486px
>>91806224
>Mr Satan will never join the Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation

hard times daddeh
>>
>>91805953
DC. Marvel civilians are terrible people.
>>
>>91805953
Marvel citizens are more liberal and probably wouldn't mind sharing with a foreigner
>>
DC
>Superman sends out a message to everyone on Earth to put their trust in him and offer up a small portion of their energy to power a weapon of purity to destroy some evil entity that will destroy the planet otherwise.
>Everyone does it
>All the other heroes do it
>Even a majority of the villains do it.
>Superman himself gives enough energy to rival the bomb that killed Kid Buu.
>Biggest spirit bomb that was ever a spirit bomb.
>The evil is destroyed.
>Goku is offered a permanent spot on the Justice League.
>Goku and Superman become best buddies.

Marvel
>Captain Marvel sends out a message to everyone on Earth to put their trust in her and offer up a small portion of their energy to power a weapon of purity to destroy some evil entity that will destroy the planet otherwise.
>Like, maybe 5% of the planet's population does it.
>Everyone is skeptical.
>Half of super heroes don't do it.
>There's an internal power struggle in the cape community to decide if they should give up their energy or not.
>Like, two A listers, a B lister, and a C lister that everyone pretends to care about for the sake of drama all die in the conflict.
>DOOM REFUSES TO DO SUCH A TRIFLING THING. DOOM WILL DESTROY THE EVIL ENTITY HIMSELF. DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM. Wait, Richards refused to do it? THEN DOOM OFFERS MORE ENERGY THAN EVERYONE ELSE. SEE THAT ENERGY THERE? THAT BALL OF ENERGY SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S ENERGY? THAT ENERGY IS DOOM'S ENERGY. ALSO THIS WAS DOOM'S IDEA. ALL CREDIT FOR THAT BALL OF ENERGY IS DOOM'S!
>Aunt May gets shot, and Mephisto holds Peter and MJ's energy hostage in exchange for saving her life.
>Spirit bomb fails.
>All hope is lost.
>BUT THEN THE EVIL ENTITY IS HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FOLDING CHAIR
>IT'S AMERICA! AMERCIA CHAVEZ LADY AND GENTLEMEN!
>America Chaves punches the evil entity in the face
>It dies
>America gets a parade in her honor
>She doesn't go to it because, she's like, so over that stuff, and junk.
>Also Miles Morales was there.

So DC.
>>
>>91806474
This except Goku gets locked up and they have a fight about it in the middle there
>>
>>91806474

Well I giggled. Good job.
>>
>>91806224
>Hercule
Why are you still using the shitty version of his name?
>>
>>91806474
Good show anon
>>
>>91806224
Considering he's the strongest non-Ki-using human in the DB universe, even well into his older years, he could probably go toe-to-toe with some of their best street level fighters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.