[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We always talk about Batman and Superman games but since Rocksteady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2304.jpg (300KB, 1900x900px)
IMG_2304.jpg
300KB, 1900x900px
We always talk about Batman and Superman games but since Rocksteady is rumored to be at work on a Superman game...

What kinda games would you want for the rest of the League?

Wouldn't mind a two-player beat em up for Simon and Jessica
>>
>>91800358
Would be hard to pull of a Superman game or anygame where the playable character can fly. Also superman has alot of super powers, I dont think they can apply it on a video game. That's why the only games that can work based on comics are usually street level guys.
>>
File: elementwoman.jpg (480KB, 1113x1438px)
elementwoman.jpg
480KB, 1113x1438px
Metamorpho/Element Woman,
A puzzle platformer game, in the vein of Portal and Quantum Conundrum, where you have to use your transmutation and shapeshifting powers to complete the levels.
>>
>>91800358
A Green Lantern game where you gather members of other Corps to battle a universal threat. Hell they can all even all be original characters. Like New Guardians meets Mass Effect. Only unlike Mass Effect the game will be good
i just want to play a good Lantern game guys
>>
>>91800358
The Flash Kart
>>
>>91801578
>>
I've been thinking about what I'd want from a Wonder Woman game. I'd pretty much kill myself if it was some God of War shit with her running around with a sword killing monsters.

But then it'd be kind of boring if it were basically just a Superman game with different accoutrements.

So actually what I'd do is a Metroidvania game where she starts with just the lasso and tiara for puzzle solving, but explores some giant temple thing and finds all these neat artifacts that give her more abilities.

I guess that's kind of boring and not really something unique to Wonder Woman, though. But Wondie's not the kind of character I want a "simulator" for like I would with Batman, Flash, and Superman, you know what I mean?
>>
File: Adam_West_as_Batman.jpg (16KB, 220x286px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_West_as_Batman.jpg
16KB, 220x286px
>>91800358

Ever since GTA V, Ive been saying a JL game using that character switching would be best.

Let's use a generic invasion for example. Game opens very arkham, you do a little combat with Batman, he gets a watchtower alert, John Stewart informs him that there's shit going down. We switch to John and fly into Earth from space. He shows up at ground zero and meets Wonder Woman. Switch to her and go full God of War on grunt waves. She can only do so much, asks Flash to widen the perimeter. Switch to Flash and you have to speedforce civillians to safety and shit, high tensity, high risk. As soon as Flash gets everyone clear, theres a rumble, giant bad guy shows up, and so does Clark. Super Boss Battle ACTIVATE.

After that, you just need a story, dlc, collectibles, online and mods
>>
>>91801319

Ever played Superman Returns? Sure the mechanics weren't even good for the era, but the basics are there and pretty damn solid too.

Personally, I'd go the route of letting the player assigning powers or moves to different buttons. It's also how I'd do GL ring powers: assign constructs to buttons.
>>
>>91800358
Wonderful 101 clone for Green Lantern Corps
>>
>>91801881

Half the game could be that, the other half could be peacekeeping (global karma management), and the game decides based on playstyle whether you're Diana, God of War or Diana, The Wonder Woman
>>
>>91802362
>Sure the mechanics weren't even good for the era, but the basics are there and pretty damn solid too.
This. That and Shadow of Apokolips are basically fine, they just need a LOT of polish. It's the difference between the Arkham games and the shitty Sin Tzu Batman game and crap like that.

Hell, even Superman 64 would have been somewhat fun if the controls weren't so fucked up.
>>
Wonder Woman, have it being a Ryze son of Rome type of story made by the people who did Ryze son of rome.
>>
>>91802568
Kill yourself.
>>
>>91802590
That'd be like making a Superman game where you just walk around and punch criminals to death.
>>
>>91802630
>>91802598
Alright, settle down. I mean it being a 3rd person linear fighter. With the same themes and settings as Ryze had.

I didn't mean she goes around slaughtering everyone.
>>
>>91802532
I think the cancelled PS1 Superman game had something to it. It probably wouldn't be as good today though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wm4DtkdrG0
https://youtu.be/qom-eNuO6_E

>>91802241
The problem with a Justice League game is that you would have characters with different abilities who would more than likely use different styles of gameplay, unless you somehow keep them playing the same (which could be tricky outside of the Lego games).
>>
>>91802241
Someone had a great idea similar to this but with Marvel New York heroes: Daredevil, Punisher, and Spidey

Daredevil plays like Batman Arkham, Punisher is like a GTA protagonist, and Spider-Man will have new mechanics
>>
>>91802241

I like this. Especially if there's different styles of game play for each character.
>>
I'd honestly be more down for a Teen Titans game in the style of Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, or some shit similar to those. Just get the usual Titans: Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven and Nightwing. Ok, maybe you can have Damian in the and just have the classic Tempest, Wonder Girl, Wally, etc team in there somehow. Also throw in Cyborg, Blue Beetle, Terra and Superboy for good measure. The final boss can be Trigon, Brother Blood, The Brain, Slade, whoever. I'd just like to play a game like that about the Titans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.