[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daughters of Aku ritually scarred with burning charcoal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: I tell you hwat.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I tell you hwat.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>Daughters of Aku ritually scarred with burning charcoal

Well no wonder they couldn't win

Y'see with Propane you'd be able to sear the flesh evenly without doing major damage to the muscles underneath
>>
Hank always reminded me a lot of my dad. I guess being Texan makes you appreciate the humor of the show more.
>>
Who would be Hank's Daughters of Aku?
>>
>>91800343
I think anyone who grew up in middle America could appreciate it just as much

I grew up in Texas too but it was Houston in a nice well off neighborhood in a large city so I don't think I got the right experience
>>
>>91800412
Those Omega House girls were basically the Daughters of Aku (Jane) in the KotH universe.
>>
It was just hot tar, man
>>
>>91800343
>Only Texans can understand Texans

You're not that special cowfucker, you're just more annoying.
>>
>>91800596
Butthurt Oklahoman detected
>>
>>91800412
>Hank
>Teaching people how to be bad

He would probably say to the girls to call the authorities if they find Jack and report people who don't take care of their front yard
>>
this is a good thread, op. Good job.
>>
>>91800705
Oh! Thank ya very much citizen
>>
>>91800596
Wasn't trying to imply that, but whatever.
>>
File: It's a clean burning Hell.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
It's a clean burning Hell.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>91800412
>Go forth and spread the glories of PROPANE, I tell ya whaut!! Defeat Thatherton Fuels!!!
>>
>>91800343
>Mike Judge decided to create another animated series, this one set in a small Texas town based on an amalgamation ofDallassuburbs, including Garland, Texas, where he had lived, and Richardson.
I live right in that area - I commute through Richardson and bike in Arlington - and God, the show touches me in all the right places.
>>
>>91800460
I grew up in rural upstate NY and I enjoyed the hell out of the show. We have more hillbillies than rednecks out here but the humor still translates well enough and almost anyone can relate to Hank and what he goes through.
>>
>>91800521
now I want to see Ashi and her sisters offering us jams and jellies
>>91800736
i think that was a butthurt californian
>>
Taste the meat, not the heat
>>
>>91800460
you may be right, i'm euro and i have never understood the appeal of this show
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>91807935
>Europe
>humor
>>
>>91807960
Monty Python haters need to leave
>>
>>91808204
>dongland
>europe
I'll have you know monthy python is not the highest point of any country's humor, and thus not to be named in that circumstance.
uncultured swine
>>
File: Smug Nigel.png (514KB, 768x471px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Nigel.png
514KB, 768x471px
>>91808204
Brexit
>>
File: 1493006896289.png (208KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1493006896289.png
208KB, 500x707px
>>91800596
Oaklahoma pls go, you'll be Texas territory no matter what
>>
>>91800296
BUT A FOOLISH TEXAN SALESMAN

WIELDING THE CLEAN BURNING POWER OF PROPANE STEPPED FORWARD TO OPPOSE ME

BEFORE THE FINAL STEAK COULD BE PREPARED RARE

I TOWAH A PORTAL AND FRUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE

WHERE CHARCOAL IS LAW
>>
>>91800296
>Implying propane would give only surface level heat, and not a even, deeply penetrating heat that makes it the superior option for all your cooking needs

I TELL YOU HWAT
>>
File: 1484897427600.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484897427600.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>91800412
7 Ladybirds and their after the Jake the bandit...

>gotta get pie...
>...pie from the Bobby...
>...wah cha!
>>
>>91808367

Truly a high point of absurdism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
>>
Long ago, in a far away state
I, Hank Hill, Seller of Propane (and propane accessories)
Sold a clean-burning gas
But a jackass conman
Selling a inferior fuel
Stepped forth to oppose me

Before the final steak was cooked
I kicked his ass so hard
He was flung into the future
Where my gas is law

Now the giblethead
Seeks to return to the past
And undo the future
That is propane
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.