[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two new images for the new Spider-Man cartoon leaked and...i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

File: 5813593-6718589659-15403.jpg (109KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
5813593-6718589659-15403.jpg
109KB, 494x750px
Two new images for the new Spider-Man cartoon leaked and...is that...hope I'm feeling?

https://superiorspidertalk.com/possible-new-promo-images-for-spider-man-cartoon-surface-include-anya-corazon/
>>
File: New Spider show.jpg (200KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
New Spider show.jpg
200KB, 750x494px
>>91799559
Anya also included.
>>
>>91799559
Glad to see movie Vulture already inspiring others designs
>>
>>91799559
>Goblin and Venom on the Sinister Six

Meh
>>
>>91799624
that goblin is from marvel ultimate alliance 2
>>
>>91799766
Isn't it the Marvel Knights Goblin outfit?
>>
>>91799559
Don't, at least not until you have seen one episode.

GotG is shit, Avengers Assemble at its best manages to be OK, so I wouldn't give it the benefit of the doubt.

It's looking better than USM though
>>
>>91799580

>all these spider-people

fuck offfffffffff.
>>
>>91799797
maybe? I was drunk when I watched that
>>
>>91799559
Good x 6

>>91799580
Good x 2
BAD x 2

Why the fuck are they bringing in SpiderGwen? Just so she can be a romantic interest to the boring Spiderman?
>>
>>91799559
I approve of those designs.
>MCUfied Vulture
Hmmmm...
>>
>>91801012
I read something a while back that claimed that they weren't going to exist together but that the show was going to pass arcs from Peter to Gwen to Miles and so on but I'm not sure if that's true. I'd definitely be a lot cooler with that than I would be with all of them existing together in the same universe from the jump though.
>>
>Paul Jenkins' Green Goblin
Noice. Ramos aside, I always digged this design.
>>
>>91801535
Fuck it, better image showing the similarities.
>>
>>91799559
>it winds up being good
>it gets canceled like all the other Spider-Man shows

I don't think I can handle this again, Anons.
>>
>>91801785
It is just the cycle. They have to come out with a new Spider-man show every three years. The creators of the shows needs to plan for it these days.
>>
>>91799624
I just wish they hadn't made him green. It never made sense for Vulture. Marvel Knights and Spectacular Spider-Man had the right idea for him to have black/red clothing.
>>
>>91800516
Marvel Knights Spider-Man is the comic Mark Millar wrote, dumbass.
>>
>>91801785
>it winds up being good
Slott is overseeing the story. It won't be good.
>>
Have you noticed Anya's costume in the picture? I believe this Anya Corazon/AraƱa/Spider-Girl is actually combined with some elements from... Cindy Moon/Silk!! Her costume is a clear proof of it, merging both, Anya's current costume and Silk's costume.

I have to say, this open a big window for creativity and I like this. In "Ultimate Spider-Man" we have some spiders that were actually combinations of the ones from the comics, and I loved it!!! Think about this:

+ Scarlet Spider: He was clearly Kaine's version of the Scarlet Spider, but using the name of Ben Reilly and some other features.
+ Iron Spider/Amadeus Cho: Not very excited about this combination, but not bad.
+ Madame Web: This was clearly Julia Carpenter's version, but with a suit clearly influenced by the original Madame Web, Cassandra Webb.
+ Mary Jane/Spider-Woman: Honestly, the idea of merging MJ with Carnage was creepy, but it has an awesome result. I mean, her suit was clearly inspired by the one of MC2's Spider-Girl/Woman (May "Mayday" Parker), who was her daughter in an alternative future. She also had traces from Mayhem (April Parker); Mayday's symbiote-hybrid clone.
+ Spider-Girl/Petra Parker: I think this one could actually being influenced by the Ultimate version of Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), who was a female version (clone) of Peter Parker.
+ Spyder-Knight: This one had traces from the Spider-Knight from the comics and an armor based on the one used by Spidey on "Ends of the Earth".

Considering this, I can't wait to see what else this series is going to bring up. I can imagine several potential combinations. What do you think?
>>
It's not written by Man of Action again, is it?
>>
>>91799559
This is a great membership for the Sinister Six, since it has the Top 3 of Spidey's foes: Green Goblin, Venom and Doctor Octopus. (Although, Carnage is actually better than Venom). However, to be perfect, I would remove the "animal members" (Rhino, Vulture and Lizard) and replace them for number's 4th, 5th and 6th of the list: Electro, Mysterio and Kraven the hunter. What do you think?
>>
>>91799580
Are they all in the same universe in this show or do they universe hop every episode? I don't like Peter having so much help taking down those villains but whatever
>>
>not a Spectacular relaunch

into the trash it goes
>>
>>91799580

That's definitely the best costume Anya has ever had. One heck of a slick design.
>>
>>91799766
>>91799797

His costume is constantly undergoing small adjustments, but both of these seem very similar to this version which he wore in the comics a few years ago.
>>
>>91804612
>Goblin
Like I said before, her costume is a combination between her current suit in the comics AND Silk's costume.
>>
File: Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg (129KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg
129KB, 478x720px
>>91804054
>+ Spider-Girl/Petra Parker

Fuck that lazy genderswap! Should have been Mayday. Perfect opportunity for animated Mayday wasted and they'll most likely not be another opportunity again.
>>
>>91799559
Will Parker be a little 5 year old child again? Then fuck it, I am not interested in a slightest.
>>
>>91806853
And the thing is I think they did this shit on purpose. Just look at the pose Ultimate Spider-Girl. Same pose as the one Mayday is making in the image of the post I'm replying to. So I think they knew about Mayday but were like "Lol fuck Mayday let's just do a genderswap." Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>91799580
>Anya also included.
Good, she deserves more exposure.
>>
>>91806853
I'm sure they would've fucked it up somehow, so think of it as a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>91807670
Nope. No matter how they may have fucked it up, it still would have been better than lazy genderswap.
>>
>>91799559
>hope
>for Spider-man
>one of the most consistently bad comic books

you fucking retard
>>
>>91800516

found the non-comic reader
>>
>>91799580
So
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Nigga
>Spider-Womyn
>Illegal Spicy Spider-Womyn

Thanks liberals
>>
File: Wiki-background.jpg (146KB, 1500x971px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
146KB, 1500x971px
I want to see more, because when Ultimate Spider-man's images leaked we all thought it looked good. It does look good, compare it to fucking Avengers Assemble.

But first signs of literally everything going wrong were as clear as fucking day when trailer leaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyMKJcnWh4k&ab_channel=IGN
>>
>>91808298
>But first signs of literally everything going wrong were as clear as fucking day when trailer leake

The first trailer shown off at that year's C2E2 looked phenomenal. But it was all pre-production stuff. Soon as we saw the trailer for final product, it was doomed.

This was the first teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyW6bJJmXY
>>
>>91808355
Holy fuck, aside from shoe-horned Shield and obvious implication of shoe-horned team, what the fuck happened?

And with each passing season animation had gotten only worse and worse. Seasons that are least Family Guy and most action packed look like fucking dog shit.
>>
File: tumblr_n7fui8MTPj1qexv7do1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7fui8MTPj1qexv7do1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x677px
>>91804612
I don't know, I think Anya's two other costumes were pretty slick.
>>
>>91808614
This wasn't even original the Anya, though. Julia Carpenter wore it first.
>>
>>91801012
Slott is involved and Slott liked Gwen more than MJ.
>>
>>91799580
>More Spider teams

Pass.
>>
>>91808677
Ironically, he couldn't write either character particularly well.
>>
>>91799559

>Expecting any Marvel cartoon to be good after Spectacular and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes were unfairly cancelled and replaced by dogshit.

I actually hope this show is worse than Ultimate and lasts at least one season with a cliffhanger. Better yet, not all the episodes of the first season air.
>>
>>91804201
Having Goblin, Venom, and Ock on a team is way too much. It's a threat overkill, first and foremost. They're Pete's biggest threats, so putting them together makes it feel like Peter has no actual massive singular opponent to overcome once he beats them altogether the first time. As well, Norman, Otto, and Eddie teaming up is extremely against their characters. Norman and Otto are control freaks, they cannot ever share leadership or follow anyone else. Eddie hates other villains and is selfish in his hatred of Peter.
>>
>>91808298
>>91808355
Damn...that pre-production one looked great.

I'm half a mind on this new show coming out. The main reason why I didn't trust Ultimate Spider-Man coming out was how Bendis was praising it. "It's 30 Rock meets Arrested Development. It's hilarious"

I think the "Spider-Man needs to be hilarious" trait started to become the annoying trait everyone focused on with Spider-Man. They only want Spider-Man in silly situations but took out the heart.

That and this show came out during peak "MCU Avengers" phase, so everyone was Avengers gaga. To the point that it actually sent he wrong message of the show where Peter would choose the Avengers over his actual friends.

I'm more hopeful for this new show because Wacker at least seems to be trying to do better with these cartoons. I mean, fuck, they actually did a four part Thunerbolts arc in the Avengers cartoon that actually retold the origins of the T-Bolts well. I mean, out of the gate, they're hyping up "Spider-Island" with this new show, so they are taking cues from the comics.
>>
>>91808298
Man, I remember when this show premiered and /co/ lost its collective shit (in the "It's terrible" way)

>>Monkey Squawk
>>
im sick of spider-universe / family shit

give me solo spidey back
>>
>>91799559
> Rhino with pauldrons

yuck
>>
>>91808713
To be honest, Parker on his own feels so boring at this point.
>>
>>91808884
You had a full decade of that.
>>
File: rhino.gif (51KB, 223x400px) Image search: [Google]
rhino.gif
51KB, 223x400px
>>91808959
But pic related was his best look.
>>
>>91804644
>ramos
yuck.
>>
>>91808989
and it worked
nobody likes this spider-family shit
>>
File: 1456017229347.png (60KB, 267x246px) Image search: [Google]
1456017229347.png
60KB, 267x246px
>>91799559
>Classic Goblin
>Classic Ock
>Classic Rhino
>Classic Lizard
>mfw Movie Synergy Vulture sticking out like a sore thumb.
>>
was that Josh Keaton?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.