[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdM PuMeTxzY Yall ready to cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdMPuMeTxzY

Yall ready to cry?
>>
The question is: Will it be about Ego or Yondu?
>>
>>91792815
>Literally spoiling the soundtrack on the poster

Art is dead.
>>
>>91793149
People are going to go see this horseshit anyway for the bright pretty colors.
>>
>>91793149
>Literally a poster for the soundtrack release

So is common sense.
>>
>>91792815
tears of joy from the beauty that is this movie? of course I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8guxsR0k_AU
>>
Man, I hope you guys are ready for Age of Ultron part 2.

This movie just won't live up to the hype I'm afraid. It's just a retread of the first one, but this time the jokes are much more forced and ruin all the dramatic moments.
>>
>>91793559
So basically is just like all cape comics.
>>
>>91793584
Nah, cape comics can be dramatic too. They don't have to be 90% bad jokes.

The after credits are cool though. I wonder who will play Adam Warlock in GotG 3.
>>
>>91793559
Jokes on them, I didn't get disproportionately hyped.
>>
>>91793685
>Nah, cape comics can be dramatic too.

"Guardians of the Galaxy" was dramatic where it needed to be.
>>
File: 1481233599021.jpg (46KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
1481233599021.jpg
46KB, 640x641px
>>91792815

>not even the best ELO song
>not even the best Cheap Trick song
>>
>>91793559
difference is AoU was directed by a hack who can now only find work with the losers at DC whereas GotG v2 is directed by based Gunn
>>
>>91793146
10:1 Yondu
>>
>>91793146
Kraglin (Sean Gunn) attempts to use Yondu's (Michael Rooker) mechanical fin to telephatically control the Yara arrows, but loses his aim and accidentally hits Drax (Dave Bautista), who becomes livid.
>>
>>91793781
Should've been starlight or latitude 88 north
>>
>>91793791
Eh. Gunn is a good director (certainly much better than Whedon), but I think they're both pretty bad writers.

Gunn excels at worldbuilding/world design and his movies look very pretty. However, his plots are extremely formulatic and predictable, his characters are one note and very shallow and his jokes are pretty shit. I think GotG would benefit from being written by someone else while still having Gunn as a director. I'd like a Markus&McFeely GotG script directed by him. M&M would be better at getting the character voices right and actually developing them, while the movie would still have the visual style of Gunn.
>>
>>91793932
>>91794007
;_;
>>
>>91793146
Isn't Yondu confirmed for Infinity War?
>>
>>91795436
Michael Rooker was spotted on set. But it could be a misdirection or a dream sequence considering Ebony Maw is in the movie.
>>
>>91795436
I don't see Yondu dying before he gets to meet up with the other original Guardians. I think it's much more likely that Ego sacrifices himself to save Quill's family.
>>
>>91792815
>George Harrison

Can't complain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.