[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize that if old Samurai Jack came out today, /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Do you realize that if old Samurai Jack came out today, /co/ would hate it? They'd nitpick every single small thing, and since the old show was anything but plot-focused, there are a LOT of things to be nitpicked. Half of /co/ would probably go all butthurt after the Aku girl episode, because "it's implied that Jack likes girls and is not a lonely 'asexual' loser like I am it's soooo OOC for him terrible writing Genndy" the other half would lose its shit after The Good The Bad and The Ugly episode because it features a WOMYN as an antagonist too.

The Scotsman would be seen as an obnoxious non-character whom they keep bringing back for fanservice.
The Sam Moo Rhai would be seen as a dumb stereotype.
Demongo would be seen as a lame villain with just one gimmick.
The haunted house episode would be deemed too 'tryhard' and 'edgy'.
Same deal with X9.
People would complain they copped out and we didn't get a proper ending of the Guardian fight.
People would complain that the alien moth episode had too much SW references.
People would complain about how it makes no sense and is retarded to end the 'jump good' episode on a supposedly optimistic note only to disregard it by future conext.
In fact, people would complain about all the humorous episodes.
People would just fucking complain and it would never become a cult classic.
>>
>insert tape

Your mother.
>>
>>91781544
really makes you think
>>
>>91781445
It would still become a cult classic, autists on 4chan don't really affect anything.
>>
SJ only had occasional episodic waifus, and like half the time they were aku in disguise.
No one would even talk about it
>>
>>91781990
case in point legend of korra. This is the only place where we get daily hate threads for her. While most people have long moved on.

People here are truly autistic. It's pathetic.
>>
>>91781445
You can make these complaints about literally any show, the question is how pervasive these issues are. /co/ isn't as stupid as you think it is, if a show is good (especially kino, like the original SJ was) it will not be hated here.
>>
File: 181886309.jpg (62KB, 430x401px) Image search: [Google]
181886309.jpg
62KB, 430x401px
People would complain how shitty it looks and choatic it is
>>
>>91781445
This could be my nostalgia.... But you are so wrong.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>91782077

>/co/ isn't as stupid as you think it is
>>
episode 6 was on the level of the worst episodes of the old show, it deserves criticism
>>
>>91781445
Nice generalization.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.