[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most JUST /co/ character ever? Every Aspect of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bengrimm0529.0.jpg (58KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
bengrimm0529.0.jpg
58KB, 400x379px
Is he the most JUST /co/ character ever? Every
Aspect of his characterization is another reason to feel sorry for him

>But he's got super strength and balls of steel

That just means he's a better punching bag for guys stronger than him. And that list gets bigger daily

>But he's a staple of the 616 universe

It means nothing these days
>>
File: 1463089934576.jpg (114KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1463089934576.jpg
114KB, 1080x1350px
>>91776513
>most JUST /co/ character ever?
>>
>>91776513
remember that time a girl was dating him just to get a piece of his skin so she can save her company?
>>
>>91776577
Was it a metaphor for the use of foreskins in cosmetics?
>>
>>91776513
Does Ben know that Sue, Reed and the kids are alive fixing universes? Or does he think that the people closest to him are dead?
>>
>>91778981
Ben wasn't a witness to what went down with Reed, and those events were all erased from existence by Molecule Man anyway, and they've mentioned in passing how Johnny and Ben know that Reed and Sue are gone but were vague on what exactly they do know or believe.
>>
>>91776577

Remember that time Ben was off-world and Johnny started fucking his girlfriend, Alicia?
>>
>>91779322
Ben got the last laugh though, that "Alicia" turned out to be a Skrull, which means that Johnny was technically raped.
>>
What's happened with the F4 since they got cancelled a couple of years ago? I got bored with Secret Wars and never finished it, I remember seeing that Ben was going to get put with the Guardians for some fucking reason.
>>
>>91779915
Reed, Sue ande the future foundation kids are off rebuilding the multiverse. Ben was with the guardians and just returned to earth working for SHEILD and Johnny is with the uncanny avengers currently and was with the inhumans. Both have no clue what happened to Sue and Reed. Also Reed fixed Doom's face and Doom's currently running around in his version of an Iron Man suit.
>>
Considering how shittier some other heroes have it in the looks department, Ben's whole "I'm an ugly monster" thing isn't that special. At least he's was part of a huge super hero team. The X-Men were constantly shit on and they are all seen as freaks.
>>
>>91777043
ha, jokes on her

goy
>>
something you'd think the thing would have going for him is that he's actually supposed to be a really good boxer (and a brick that can actually fight would be unique), but capeshit artists are impossibly bad at fight choreography so it never really comes across well in the comics
>>
>>91780018
>Reed fixed Doom's face
>but not Ben's rock body

That's fucked up
>>
>>91780603

How else will he clobber people?
>>
>>91779745

>best friend slept with what he thought was my girlfriend
>unbeknownst so him it was a skrull
>haha jokes on him
>>
>>91782153
They should make the THING RING canon so he can be a kawaii shota the rest of the time
>>
>>91784903
It actually is canon. Ms. Thing uses it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.