[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, stop fangasming for a second: the climax with this guy was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 104

File: The Horseman.png (322KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
The Horseman.png
322KB, 1000x562px
Hey, stop fangasming for a second: the climax with this guy was disappointing.

I was hoping for something more, especially his face being revealed.

Also, what does it mean now for Jack's personification of self-doubt?

Sticky's too busy talking about the callbacks and Ashi being naked this whole time.
>>
File: omen.png (12KB, 891x52px) Image search: [Google]
omen.png
12KB, 891x52px
>>91770069
Apparently his name was "omen"
I liked the design of the other ghost samurais though. Their masks were cool looking.
>>
It was less than I'd hoped for, yeah. Which has been fairly consistent for this season post ep 2. The "I like your hair" gag especially - I mean, it was funny, sure, and I approve of subverting expectations for a comedy beat there, but I really feel like that moment needed more consequential followthrough.

Still, it wasn't bad. 8/10, I'd say. Maybe even 9, if I'm not dwelling on missed potential.
>>
>>91770069
It is the collective idea of Samurai honor and failure to uphold that honor. It comes for those that have given up the will to live and so they must kill themselves, which is why he shows up when Ghost Jack talks about dying or when Jack sees his family or people that he thinks he has failed.

Jack was only ever able to ward it off, but never get it to go away because he ultimately lacked the hope that he could defeat Aku. Now that he has hope, he attacks and banishes this idea.

Having an actual fight with it would have clashed with the idea. Jack shouldn't have anymore doubts, he found his resolve again and just needs to get the sword back, that's all.
>>
>>91770440
Again, 'Horsey McHorseface' would have been more believable
>>
>>91770069
Yeah, I don't know if it was all in his head or a bunch of ghosts fucking with him.
>>
I think it worked. Jack's been wrestling with doubt and dishonor for decades, he doesn't really need to keep doing it just for a cool fight scene. I mean it would've been nice, but it also wasn't completely necessary.
>>
>>91770476
I'd love if the new op with the original is introduced next week. It was said to be a thing and it would make sense now since jack is back on track.
>>
>>91770547
It had to have been ghosts. Ashi fought him
>>
>>91770476

Hmmm... I can see that, but I wish it was clarified a little bit more somehow: like Jack killing Blue Jack too or something.

I-I-I don't know dude. It felt kinda rushed. You built up this looming dark force of nature kinda thing for half the season and it feels like he got done away so quick with it. The episode kinda feels like Fan Service > Story quality (not that I'm complaining that much lol).

Would have made it more dramatic/chilling/tense/etc. if Blue Jack appeared and we saw it from Jack's POV. Like Blue Jack grabbing the Tantō (the medium-size sword he had) over Jack's hand and being all like "Here, I'll help you... It'll be over quick and easy..."
>>
>>91770650
I hope that they change the opening to reflect his resolve, but not quite go back. Mega Thread has the right idea.

>Ashi asks for the truth from Aku directly
>WACHA
>Episode 10 opens
>LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
>>
Any links to the episode up yet?
>>
>>91770069
I was personally hoping for Ghost Scotchman to beat the Horseman into a pulp and utter a 2 minute long insult at Jack for giving up, getting his ass back in gear.
>>
>>91770669
How did Jack kill/banish a ghost with a regular sword though.
>>
Yeah it was pretty fast, much like the pacing of this episode and the last.
>>
>>91770547

Last episode made me think it was a figment of his imagination because he thought he "killed" an innocent and the ghost pushed that idea stronger. Then Ashi was able to see and fight The Omen so... At this point, I'm thinking it was an evil spirit that took the advantage of Bushido to try to get Jack killed (by himself).
>>
>>91770763
I think we haven't seen the last of Ghost Jack. I take back what I said about doubt. He has hope, which isn't the same as banishing doubt. Hope is just his weapon against his doubts, it's up to Jack now to follow through. Ghost Jack is his test to find his sword within himself.
>>
>>91770815

FUCKING.
YES.

100000000000000000000xInfinity BEST OPTION.

DIDN'T REALIZE THE POTENTIAL FOR THIS POSSIBILITY UNTIL YOU JUST MENTIONED IT!
>>
>>91770969
>>91770815
There's still blue jack that he can fuck up.
>>
>>91770069
>not getting it THIS hard
Do you remember Aku's Infection? Here's a clip for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ZJp_mILAI
Notice how once Jack realizes he's stronger than Akus in his head, he beats them all easily. Same deal here. Because why the hell would the spirit have any power over Jack once he no longer believes he deserves death?
>>
File: boomhauer.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
boomhauer.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>91770069

Hey man, dang 'ol good espisode man tellyawhat, man y'wudntbelieve dat there felt like a dang 'ol classic. itellyawhat man felt like dis'olboy was a youngin' again watchinthatthere dang 'ol samurai with the bladeswingin' n hwatnot uknowwhatimsayin? 9/10 man
>>
>>91770815
This. I mean, its nice that Ashi 'saved' jack or wahtever but Scotsman is a TRUE BRO and bros b4 hoes nawmean
>>
File: Ice Cube.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Cube.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>91771144

>771144
>Fucked around and got a triple double.
>>
>>91770069
>I was hoping for something more, especially his face being revealed.

There was literally no identity that they could have revealed that would have been satisfying without it being shilling. Jack has pretty much never been afraid of any mortal being, especially since he can beat Aku all the time.

It being a ghostly spirit was decent enough, though there wasn't so much need to hide the face.
>>
>>91770069
Shut up fag it's just a cartoon
Just enjoy it
>>
You people are pathetic, you get a 10/10 cartoon and you still complain.
>>
>>91771314
The episode didn't seem to have any problem shoving references down your throats.

It was a fun ride but the episode lacked substance. It was basically "Hey remember these characters from when you were a kid?"

And honestly, Jack just immediately resolving like that was weird.

Ashi: Those kids you thought were dead are alive, maybe check to see they aren't dead next time?

Jack: Oh ok, I'm back lets go get my sword now since we only have 4 episodes left, Future wife who I'm now attracted to.
>>
File: 1469488109749.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1469488109749.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>91771456
this desu
>>
>>91771490
>Ashi: Those kids you thought were dead are alive, maybe check to see they aren't dead next time?
At that point, he didn't care enough.
>>
>>91771456
>>91771557

Quit shamelessly being Yes Men. 10/10 = perfection, the episode had some legitimate flaws needing to be discussed. 9/10 episode still.
>>
>>91771697
I was less agreeing with the 10/10, and moreso with the fact that some people just seem to be bitter and piss and moan about everything even when it's good.

And yes, 8 or 9/10 is more fitting. The episode made me feel like I was watching the hold series again.
>>
>>91771074
blue jack IS his imagination though, whereas this dude seemed to be real and maybe even a minion of Aku
>>
File: 1308700783989.png (7KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1308700783989.png
7KB, 429x410px
It was worsened by the fact that the revealed character design was crap and was vanquished by just swatting him with a regular sword. All the more reason the 50 year gap was unnecessary.
>>
>>91772221
This whole climactic seppuku fight not having been between him and Blue Jack is completely fucking baffling, in retrospect. They spent all that time doing all that great setup with him being the embodiment of all his hopelessness and suicidal thoughts, and then they shift all that significance over to the Omen at the last minute? Like, it kinda works, in retrospect this is all Omen really could have stood for, but still, it's weird. I hope Blue Jack isn't just going to get dropped without a proper confrontation and resolution from here.
>>
>>91772347
I want to disagree but i'm failing to find a counter-argument
>>
>>91772221
>>91772459

The Omen is definitely an evil spirit taking advantage of Jack's honor/Bushido. If The Omen was really a demanding spirit of honor, he'd let Jack know the kids weren't killed and were just temporary hurt (hence why I thought he was another figment of his imagination). But he didn't and was insistent that Jack royally fucked up despite Ashi pleading how much help he was to the world and that the kids weren't killed.
>>
Just noticing how shit and rushed this is?
Only literal retards enjoyed this episode.
>>
>>91772459
>They spent all that time doing all that great setup with him being the embodiment of all his hopelessness and suicidal thoughts
I don't think that's the case. Blue Jack wasn't really suicidal after Jack's fight with Aku's daughters. I think he just represents Jack's repressed feelings
>>
>>91771490
I think it made sense to introduce the characters if they're going to use them later in the season, maybe in some kind of final battle.

Jack could have used a minute or two or interior monologue, or something. We didn't need that much Scaramouche, at least not with the time constraint this season has.

Jack complimenting her hair is a very Jack thing to do. Specifically, it's considerate, which shows that he's remembered the outside world exists, that he's regained some self-control.
>>
>>91772669
Yeah, but that's kind of lame? It turns it from a serious, fascinating, and legitimately threatening internal conflict for Jack's character into a pretty bog-standard "basic normal-ass doubts exacerbated by deceptive enemy" plot. I really hope this isn't how they're going to wrap up that whole characterization arc, it'd be a real waste of potential.
>>
>>91772347

I don't agree with you on the 50yr thing, but I agree with you on The Omen. You can't build him up for half the season as an enigmatic supernatural force of nature and then dismiss him in less the 4 minutes in a single episode.

Fuck, I'd be fine with a quick battle and The Omen retreating while telling Jack they'll finish this where he lost his sword.
>>
File: shobon1.png (1MB, 821x615px) Image search: [Google]
shobon1.png
1MB, 821x615px
The Horseman going from being a personification of failure and guilt to being...a lumbering bad guy with a sword felt like a letdown. And then Jack one hits him with his a regular sword.

Man, what a fucking let down. He's an ancient goddamn spirit and he wrestles with lowly mortals like a monster of the week. He should have projected some sort of magical barrier to stop ashi, not start swinging.
>>
>>91772347
>was vanquished by just swatting him with a regular sword.
See this >>91771144
>>
>>91772459
>>91772784
Jack vs sudokuJack should be next episode, not include it him in the spiritual part of the sword journey would be mistake.
Im not going to expect a battle tho, more like an argument
>>
File: Jackvsmadjack.png (252KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jackvsmadjack.png
252KB, 640x480px
>>91770069
The Omen ending up as just an evil spirit embodying Jack's samurai honor failing him matches all the scenes he showed up since he accompanied Jack's crazy hallucinations.
Plus, he never made any move to approach Jack and only spoke to him at his peak despair, which only cements the idea that his existence, and ability to affect Jack, is directly tied to his suicidal madness.

Thus, him being defeated so quickly is fitting too.
Ghost Samurai is a bigger and more menacing version of Mad Jack. He was defeated in the same manner, too. Only this time he couldn't do it by himself and needed a push from someone since he's been alone and hasn't contacted anyone in a long time. Now all he needs to do is get his sword back.

And now I ask you
>the climax with this guy was disappointing
Was it truly dissapointing and an actual flaw with the episode ?
Or was it just that it did not match your theories for what Ghost Samurai was ?
It's pretty dumb to get mad at a show for not making your headcanons real.
It seems like a lot of you expected him to be like Skull Knight from Berserk and now you are upset that he wasn't even truly real.

>>91772459
Suicide Jack is not the embodiment of his hopelessness and suicidal thoughts, he's a darker reflection of Jack's deteriorating mental state, thus why he changes shape depending on his emotion. It's two different ways for the show to have Jack face his demons (and it isn't the first time this has happened).
And if the climatic sudoku showdown was between Jack and Suicide Jack, the show would just be doing the Mad Jack premise again, and then people would complain even more.
>>
File: 1492320133634.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492320133634.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>91770069
>stop fangasming and read my opinions

Nope
>>
Was anyone else surprised at how swole he is? From previous footage, I thought had a similar build to Jack
>>
The omen was an embodiment of death. He couldn't kill Jack by himself, yet he was real enough to interact with its surroundings and fight and almost kill Ashi. Yet, when Jack found his purpose again, he became completely powerless. He definetly wasn't a figment of Jack's imagination but he really depended on Jack's sense of purpose.
>>
>>91772997
I would be totally satisfied with that, yeah. Bringing him back to overcome his final lingering doubts as to whether he's truly worthy/ready to take the sword up again would be perfect.
>>
>>91773002
No, I thought it was disappointing and I didn't have any particular headcannons.

It just seemed anticlimactic. He was defeated in the blink of an eye, symbolizing how easy it was for Ashi to convince Jack that it truly is worth living.

Did Ashi really need to be there? Surely Jack already knows how much he'd helped people over the years.

And if he truly needed to be reminded of his good deeds, what better way than from the people him selves.

I don't know I just felt the entire episode served as an excuse to push Ashi further rather than Jack.
>>
>>91773141
They made a point to mention that those characters haven't seen Jack since he originally helped them.
>>
>>91770484
Or Mr. Antlers.
>>
File: .png (455KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
.png
455KB, 1024x691px
>>91770069

So let me get this straight. They suffer third degree burns, but have no scars?

And here I thought Filoni took his waifuing of orange buttcheeks too far.
>>
>>91773141
>Did Ashi really need to be there?
Jack's breakpoint were the blue childs, ashi had to be there to tell him he dint actually failed.
i agree it was too fast, but we only had ten episodes
>>
>>91773306
For all Jack knows, Ashi couldve been lying to him just so he wouldn't commit suicide.

I'm surprised their already good friends but I guess we do only have 10 episodes.
>>
I'm fine with a "show, don't tell" approach, but I kind of wish Ashi would ask Jack about the Horseman at the beginning of the next episode, just so we could understand the context behind him
>>
>>91773427
>>
>>91770764
I'd kill a man to make this happen.
>>
>>91770069
It was pretty disappointing. He shouldn't have been a fat guy. The silouhette was sinister enough. There wasn't enough tension in that scene either, everything was completely expected, maybe they drew it out too long.

>Also, what does it mean now for Jack's personification of self-doubt?
It's gone. No more suicide Jack.

Dammit, i really wanted more tension. The last ep was godlike. Perhaps it should have ended with a shot of his eyes when saying "To find my sword" and then WACHA!!
>>
>>91773240
daughters of AKUUUUU
>>
>>91770069
they also made him look to fat
>>
>>91770440
I remember that character art from the previews referred to it as "Shadow Warrior On Horse". I figured that it was some personification of death looming over Jack manifested through his psyche judging by the feudal Japanese style he had going on. He certainly wasn't natural to this world of Aku.

I am disappointed that the overall reveal seemed underwhelming. It wasn't really a reveal at all, and showing the other feudal Japanese spirits lessened its importance. Letting Ashi be able to see it also felt off and made it just seem like some random ancient Japanese spirit rather than the culmination of guilt and suffering in Jack's mind. Giving it the face of Jack's father, Aku, or even of various characters he's met before seems more appropriate than what we got.

What I want to know is the identity of the short cloaked woman who told Ashi where to find Jack. All I can think of is the princess from The Princess and the Bounty Hunters.
>>
>>91770764
HE WAS TELLING THE STORY ALL ALONG!
>>
what were the names of the assassins on the board?
>>
>>91770069
I wasn't sold until the perspective changed and he was revealed to be SWOLE.

I hope he comes back later.
>>
>>91773002

>Was it truly dissapointing and an actual flaw with the episode ?
>Or was it just that it did not match your theories for what Ghost Samurai was ?
>It's pretty dumb to get mad at a show for not making your headcanons real.
>It seems like a lot of you expected him to be like Skull Knight from Berserk and now you are upset that he wasn't even truly real.

Yes, it was truly and legitimately disappointing because see: >>91772851

>You can't build him up for half the season as an enigmatic supernatural force of nature and then dismiss him in less the 4 minutes in a single episode.

Obviously I had some theories on him like we all did. BUT, this did not mean I was cemented to my theories and am disappointed for him not going the way I was thinking he'd go. Throughout this season, there have been moments I predicted correctly and moments where I was proven wrong along with moments I didn't expect at all. In most of these moments, maybe all, I was pleased with them regardless.

To clarify, what I am is that I'm disappointed that The Omen was not expanded more on and was so quickly dismissed - not that he didn't fit what I was thinking he'd be.

>It seems like a lot of you expected him to be like Skull Knight from Berserk and now you are upset that he wasn't even truly real.

There is nothing in my posts indicating this, not one thing. I never even thought of The Omen as an ally (like The Skull Knight), not for one second. You've Strawman me.
>>
>>91770069
I really wish we would've gotten 24 episodes or something. 10 episodes doesnt leave that much space for build up
>>
>>91773141
>Did Ashi really need to be there? Surely Jack already knows how much he'd helped people over the years.
Were you not paying attention to how many times it has been stated in this season that Jack has gone off the deep end, lost hope and purpose ?
Do I need to remind you of the "YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPORSE" scene ?
Apparently I do.

>if he truly needed to be reminded of his good deeds, what better way than from the people him selves.
They made a point in showing that Jack hasn't seen those people afterwards but they never forgot him.
Because the viewers need to learn more about how Jack has affected the world in a way that can only be told through the eyes of someone who isn't Jack.
It's not just about reinforcing that Jack is beloved, it's to show more about how Jack is essentially a myth by this point, someone who people build statues to and create rave-dancing cults to. And yes, this also serves to establish him further as a counterpoint to Aku. We had 6 episodes of Jack being miserable and moping around, the story needs to establish that his mission really wasn't in vain.
It works to strengthen both the characters of Jack and Ashi while not taking a resolution away from Jack's current arc.
(and we already had an episode where Jack remembers the good he's done, it was The Aku Infection).

>I just felt the entire episode served as an excuse to push Ashi further rather than Jack
If Genndy doesn't develop Ashi at least a little people will complain that the character was pointless and accuse her of only being there for waifuism.
And if he does then they complain that she is stealing screentime away from Jack even though the last two episodes have showed that Jack's character arc cannot happen unless she is there.
I guess there's no way to please everyone but if anything this episode showed that she is there only for the sake of Jack's character.
>>
So is there gonna be another gap week at any point for the next 4 episodes or is it just over the next 4 weeks?
>>
File: SamuraiJack.png (169KB, 430x245px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack.png
169KB, 430x245px
>Ashi is the young viewing audience raised by cynicism in western entertainment
>Jack is the industry who has finally given up on inspiring imagination and creativity
>Ashi washes off the grimdark ashes of nihilism and tells Jack he's inspired countless people and saved the children
>Jack comes out of his funk and comments on her hair, a point of major contention in design/animation for years now

Genndy is literally saving western media.
>>
>>91773240

I don't think they ever had burn scars all over their bodies. The flashback just said that "Aku gets his powers for the Darkness and you must learn to embrace it as well".

I think what she had on was a very oil-like-consistency full-body warpaint that symbolized her embracement of darkness and by extension Aku's love/glory/etc.

I could see how it can be implied she was covered in thick ash, but it doesn't make sense really when you think about it (especially that thick layer lasting from childhood to adulthood).
>>
File: 1348180616408.png (283KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1348180616408.png
283KB, 720x540px
>>91772995
But that proves the point. Jack beat the haunted mansion demon and the Aku infection through some sort of manifested spiritual strength and were passable because they took place outside the physical world. The Omen was just beaten by a speech Jack had heard plenty of times before and hitting him with a small sword.
>>
>>91773807
ok that last one was kinda funny
>>
>>91773685
I agree that it was a pretty short conclusion for something with so much buildup. I also expected him to be something more than the evident embodiment of death, maybe Jack's destiny personified, that would kill him or test him to get his sword back depending on his choice.

But in retrospective, it does make sense. The horseman appeared whenever Jack was near death, whether it was his own or of those around him, and we all can agree death is a real, perceivable thing that can touch anything and anyone, so it makes sense that Ashi could see it. But at the same time its presence depended on Jack's decision to kill himself or not, and once he decided he wasn't going to do it, it was easily vanquished.
>>
>>91773533
I see it as some time before the season started, Jack went to seek the guidance of his ancestors in that graveyard, there he met the shadow warrior who suggested seppuku and left an impact in him. Every time we saw him in previous episodes, they were hallucinations of Jack, those apparitions still represent Jack's despair, specially last episode's last line "IT IS TIME", it was Jack telling himself just that at his weakest moment. There's no need to have some fucking ghost following the guy all the time. At least thinking that way still leaves their impact on me.

However, that fight was shit. It should have all been a lot more fast paced and short, with the ghost subduing Ashi in a completely helpless manner, to make Jack know he still had people to save in that world.
>>
>>91773887
>Plenty of times before

Not in the last 50 years. The last time he heard something similar was in the Aku infection, in which he faced a similar enemy.
>>
>>91773955
There's nothing to suggest every other time we saw him wasn't a hallucination.
>>
>>91773685
>I never even thought of The Omen as an ally
It's not about you, I used the Skull Knight because people have been comparing Omen to Skull Knight right from the first episode.

>You can't build him up for half the season as an enigmatic supernatural force of nature and then dismiss him in less the 4 minutes in a single episode
You act as if the show has mislead you because it didn't spoonfeed you.
Read my post again as well as >>91770476
Omen has been kept in mystery but it's not difficult to piece together what he is supposed to be, the final moments of this episode only act as confirmation to everything the show has built.
Him being anything other than a evil spirit preying on Jack's sudoku thoughts would actively betray this.

>not that he didn't fit what I was thinking he'd be
Yes, that is exactly what you are doing, because you assumed he was a different thing that what he was actually built up as.
>>
File: chokingblackman.jpg (12KB, 469x309px) Image search: [Google]
chokingblackman.jpg
12KB, 469x309px
>looked like a sleek samurai entity that was fueled by Jack's failure
>was actually a fat knight from nowhere that was just adamant about Jack killing himself

This was a cockamamie conclusion and the fact people are trying to defend it makes it worse.
>>
>>91773996
>Not in the last 50 years
And that's what makes it more ridiculous.
>>
>>91773864
There must have been a piece of Aku in there, like the one Jack got infected from in a previous episode. That shit was terrifying.
>>
File: Eyes Rolling.gif (3MB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes Rolling.gif
3MB, 266x300px
>>91774146

>Yes, that is exactly what you are doing, because you assumed he was a different thing that what he was actually built up as.

Nope.
>>
File: 1492920546532.png (902KB, 900x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1492920546532.png
902KB, 900x1482px
This was actually pretty weak. I was hoping for something more along the lines of:

>Jack actually taking the swing with Ashi rushing in at the last second and grabbing the blade with her hands. She knocks Jack down and is now lying on top of him (reverse cowgirl style). She puts her hands on Jack's shoulders and tells him that he can't kill himself, recounts all the people she saw that he saved, etc.

>Jack sees that she's bleeding from her palms and has second doubts about killing himself. The Nameless Horseman then uses his blade to swing at Ashi's head which causes Jack to panic and scream and closes his eyes. But after a brief moment of silence he opens them again to see that Ashi is perfectly fine. The nameless horseman is gone, and the spooky green aura disappears as the sun rises. Jack realizes that it's all his own psyche.
>>
>>91774162

>Not naming your filename EvilUnclePhil.jpg
>>
>>91773025

Dude, we don't have to be in an echo chamber to respect each other and each other's "opinions". We can have different opinions, discuss them with each other, and have a fun thread where we are all respectful.
>>
>>91774209
Sure showed me.
>>
>>91770476
>Having an actual fight with it would have clashed with the idea
Why do you think that people that didn't like what happened wanted some sort of physical fight? The shit was a rushed emotional struggle that ended easily. Since you're referencing yourself throughout this thread, you've been projecting onto people dissatisfied with how this subplot blew over.

TMNT did the same season-based plot of regret and PTSD 12 years ago with better pacing and more subtlety. Samurai Jack has show has no excuse.
>>
>>91774272
That's a whole lot better.
>>
>>91774162
Maybe try paying attention to the show next time
>>
>>91774403
>TMNT did the same season-based plot of regret and PTSD 12 years ago with better pacing and more subtlety
are you me? I was thinking the exact same thing for the past couple of weeks.
>>
File: WORD.gif (438KB, 207x233px) Image search: [Google]
WORD.gif
438KB, 207x233px
>>91774400

>Wants me to defend his strawman of me

Nah, senpai, I'm good. Thank you for your opinion though, I welcome new ideas and opinions to discuss with.
>>
>>91774272
That's a much more reasonable conclusion
>>
>>91774439
I did and so did many others who weren't entertained by how this played out. Do you honestly think that saying "you just don't get it" wins people over in discussions?
>>
>>91774203
Jack doesn't stick around. Have you not noticed this by now? Virtually everyone's story is "and we never saw him again." The Scotsman is the exception, and he clearly hasn't seen him in a very long time.
>>
File: 1491835942521.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491835942521.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>91774497
Then why don't you stop shouting "strawman" and reply to my explanation ?
I can post meme gifs instead of arguments too.
>>
>>91770764

if that happened it'd be the greatest thing
>>
This is the point where the season has become irredeemable garbage.
You will never have a final season of Samurai Jack where Jack travels around on his own, and defeats Aku by himself.

Instead you get a shitty penis joke.
Original Samurai Jack was art.
>>
File: 1358888180089.jpg (5KB, 251x171px) Image search: [Google]
1358888180089.jpg
5KB, 251x171px
>>91774598
But even the show says that despite his depression he's still going around saving and inspiring people. This whole season is making itself seem redundant.
>>
So are we ever going to explain how Jack lost the blade to begin with?
>>
It was a shinigami. That's all there was to it. Jack was wrestling with himself to accept the spirit's invitation until the children pushed him over the edge. Ashi's arrival made him realize he has not truly failed after all and reject the spirit.
>>
File: Samurai Jack Jacks Back.png (2MB, 1520x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Jacks Back.png
2MB, 1520x2160px
So whos got the next episode card?
>>
>>91774670
Yeah the tone this season feels really different, not necesarily worse, but different

I noticed that the whole episode there was music, not a single moment of quiet, the humor wasn't like in the old show either, I don't know, something about it just doesn't feel right, penis head? Funny, but out of place. I wouldn't call it garbage though, it's asuming it all goes well it is still a 9/10 in my book, although it's heading to a 7/10.
>>
>>91774698
Jack doesn't know he's doing this, and thanks to all the time he's spent chasing his tail, he doesn't really grasp the hope he's spreading and causing to grow. And, of course, he takes casualties personally.

It's something of a big deal for an attempted murderer to seek him out and urge him on, and at the same time absolve him of child-murdering guilt he (thought he) had.
>>
>>91774835
Its called pacing friendo. We're on episode 6, and we unfortunately cant afford anymore silent, drawn out scenes. Which they themselves are fantastic storytelling, but we only have 10 episodes so we need to get the ball rolling regarding Ashi's character, Jack getting the sword, and the final battle
>>
>>91774891
Additionally, Jack only stops the Omen when he tries to finish off Ashi.
>>
File: fucked.png (241KB, 642x357px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.png
241KB, 642x357px
The rave song was annoying

and they keep hamfisting more and more female characters every episode

i was fine with Ashi and the daughters and was not a part of the mary sue strawman posting mindset, but by the time they killed scotty and the men of the attack just to have a bunch of his daughters be the sole fighters, it felt more like this shitty feeling than just having female characters in the series

I'm fine with female characters but as it goes on it feels like it's pandering, and i know that's an overused buzzword but I can't think of the right term

it's just appeasing the other side of things i guess

waifufags castrate me every time i say it but this seems like a stray away from waifu infested threads
>>
>>91774908
I mean you could've had a couple in this episode alone, Ashi was walking in a forest, that's SJ quiet moment 101, it's just had this tacked on music all the time.
>>
>>91774835

The worst part of the penis joke is that it's not even a joke.
The only reason his head looks like a penis is because that's how the animators drew it that way.

How is that a fucking joke.
>>
>>91773706
Hell, even 15 episodes would be good enough to ease up the number of acts per episode. Episodes 5 and 6 were just too condensed.
>>
>>91770069
mega where?
>>
>>91774908
I'm sad because the first episodes felt like the original series but without Jack being on a mountain one episode and in Medieval Land the next. But after episode 4...is just a forced and incredibly rushed conclusion.

I was expecting too much of too little.
>>
>>91774571
not trying to "win you over", it's just informing you that you actually, literally don't get it. Your post demonstrates a lack of understanding. You actually are wrong. Watch that scene again and pay attention to what he says and where it's set, he is not a "fat knight from nowhere".
>>
>>91770069
THe pacing was honestly fucking rushed as fuck. but hey, 10 fucking episodes.

I enjoyed the fanservice though.
>>
This episode was garbage

Hope Gendy was just saving money and ideas for the finale
>>
>>91775086

At least the original series will always be there.
Peach Boy wasn't a bad ending.
Was nice when the show had integrity, vision, and spirit.
If anything, this season made me an even bigger fan of the original series. Instead of being some cool show I watched as a kid, I have developed a much greater respect for what animation and story telling can be.

Maybe this was Genndy's plan the whole time.
>>
>>91770764
>the entire series after Season 1 has just been a continuation of Aku's Fairytales
>>
>>91775166
>>91775141
>being this samefag
>>
>>91775254

>he can't spot samefags
Those are two different people, retard.
>>
>>91775254

>being this fucking delusional

Yeah our writing style is literally the same, only one person could have disliked this episode

Kill yourself, you organic refuse. There will be no Aishi to stop you.
>>
>revisiting some past characters that Jack helped
>realize this is building up to a huge finale where everyone Jack helped comes to his aide in the final showdown against Aku and his armies of robot bugs
Aside from the random Demongo out of nowhere, the episode was pretty good overall. The rushed pacing was not the result of bad writing/storyboarding, but rather the result of a shitty budget and deadline.
>>
>>91770831
Because the ghost fed on his doubt and hesitation. Actually resisting banished it.
>>
>>91775306

>it's ok when Genndy does it!
>>
>>91775306
I mean it's not like they didn't waste time on episode 4 or 5 or anything.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Ashi is taking too much time, the difference it's that now that there's 4 episodes left it's more noticiable.
>>
This episode was amazing and a huge return to form after the last episode. I was really surprised how much they were able to fit into this episode without it feeling rushed.
>>
>>91773141
>served as an excuse to push Ashi further rather than Jack.
you all need to stop believing this
>>
>>91774272
Why not this Genndy...Why...
>>
>>91775371
>without it feeling rushed

>3-5 seconds later after attempting suicide
>Hey I like your hair... and dress
>TIME TO GET THE SWORD

You have to be kidding
>>
>>91775442
its like this is the first time you all watched story driven shows
>>
>>91775442
that's not rushed, there were whole minutes of jack just sitting on the ground angonizing about stabbing himself. It all plays in together
>>
>>91774272
Eh, guys. This sounds hockey to me. I wasn't really satisfied with the scene either, but the way some of you are just latching onto this is kinda pathetic.
>>
File: 1492752059587.jpg (46KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1492752059587.jpg
46KB, 600x662px
WHERE IS THE LINK I NEEEEED IT
>>
File: Ashi Chain (SFW).jpg (700KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi Chain (SFW).jpg
700KB, 2448x3264px
>>91770069
It was a backstory ep for nostalgia's sake, along with daughters fan service. It is a poor ep for jack but the show i heavy leaning to ashi taking the reigns after jack dies
>>
>>91774718
He dropped it
>>
File: 1492922575840.png (707KB, 836x897px) Image search: [Google]
1492922575840.png
707KB, 836x897px
>>91770069
>Hey guys, stop enjoying this episode you enjoyed! I didn't like it! You must not like it either!
>>
File: 1492920579291.png (354KB, 260x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492920579291.png
354KB, 260x444px
This episode was seriously amazing.

>talking penis
>Aku's beats from hell
>hot-ass raver chicks
>naked loli Ashi
>naked Ashi
>screw off jerk-head!
>close the damn door! dammit girl, speak up!
>>
>>91774942
You probably wouldn't feel the same if it was an episode back then.
>>
>>91770069
>Mega
Is there a download link?
>>
>>91775498
https://mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
>>
>>91774272
Fuuuck that's a much better conclusion
>>
>>91773529
What the hell was with that? He looked completely built in the previous episodes.
>>
File: pot of greed did this.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pot of greed did this.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>mfw forgot the episode was airing tonight
>spent the time studying for exams instead
>>
>>91775532
I find it funny that this new episode made it more obvious he was black when they seemed to skirt around it in the Sam Moo Rai ep
>>
>>91775654
niggur what
>>
File: ay.png (39KB, 439x370px) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
39KB, 439x370px
>>91775628
thank you based anon
>>
>>91770069
Yeah I wasn't so hot on this ep either.
This episode basically was a redo of the final issue of the SJ comic, but with a less satisfying execution.
The whole spirit being it own thing rather than another hallucination or extension of Jack was really stupid as well. I mean the whole deal with Jack was that he felt unreasonably guilty, and needed to overcome that.
It would have been better that the spirit stopped of its own accord after Ashi blurted the truth.
and "I like your hair"? That's all Jack says after Ashi saved his ass? Not only is it out of sync with the scenario, but it's out of character for Jack as well,

Also it was disappointing that DA SAMOORAI gave up on his goals.
>>
Here, have a doggo.
>>
File: 1491977622210.jpg (33KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491977622210.jpg
33KB, 620x640px
I'm trying to marathon the episodes with a friend, does anyone have the MEGA links for episodes 2 and 5?
>>
File: 600full-killer-tongue-poster.jpg (43KB, 368x476px) Image search: [Google]
600full-killer-tongue-poster.jpg
43KB, 368x476px
>>91770069
I honestly don't know what to think. This is MUCH closer to what the new SJ series should have been. It makes the last two episodes seem like wasted screentime. Not being critical, I liked them for what they were, but this? This had a direction to go in. All this was so unexpected. Good-unexpected.
>I don't think Genndy has any idea what he has unleashed.
I'm hoping the water that Ashi bathed in becomes another demon. That the smoldering pile of ashes the 7DDOA dived in were the burned remnents of Aku that some doctor removed from him after Jack burnt him with a laser cannon or something.
>Throwing children into a heap of burning ash that used to be their father.
Is it 10 episodes or 8? If it was 8, it's all gone by too fast.
>>
>>91770069
>the climax with this guy was disappointing
That's an opinion
>>
this show is good but I'm getting pretty sick of the autistic dick sucking that crops up whenever anyone talks about it

especially when any mildly dissenting opinion is shouted down with "SHUT THE FUCK UP SHOW IS PERFECT FUCK YOU"

really activates my almonds
>>
File: aku displeased.jpg (30KB, 295x357px) Image search: [Google]
aku displeased.jpg
30KB, 295x357px
>>91774942
>The rave song was annoying

Were the rave songs in the original annoying? Why so or why not?

>they keep hamfisting more and more female characters every episode

How so? Are you just being paranoid that "damn SJWs are ruining muh cartoons with women!!" or do you have legitimate concerns? Please explain.

>i was fine with Ashi and the daughters and was not a part of the mary sue

How is Ashi a "mary sue"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
"A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or high-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities."

How is Ashi perfect or exceeds the abilities of Jack himself? She has failed many times so far and is much weaker than jack.

>strawman posting mindset

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, are you having a seizure? A Strawman is a logical fallacy to distract from an argument by creating a different argument related to the first and attacking the secondary argument since it is easier to refute.

>by the time they killed scotty and the men of the attack just to have a bunch of his daughters be the sole fighters, it felt more like this shitty feeling than just having female characters in the series

So because Scotsman's daughters survived an attack that makes you feel shitty for some reason? Why? How so?

>I'm fine with female characters but as it goes on it feels like it's pandering

Pandering to who? Your fictional paranoia and fear of women/social justice warriors? Are you so afraid of an abstracted enemy you've created in your own stupid ass neckbeard cheeto-encrusted finger mind that ANY kind of female focus in a work of fictional makes you piss your pants and scream pandering?

>it's just appeasing the other side of things i guess

"Other side" of WHAT? You keep alluding to this imagined enemy you've created.

>waifufags castrate me every time i say it

Does liking any female character make someone a "waifufag"? wtf? What is wrong with you?
>>
Anyone got a link to a ddl?
>>
>>91775888
been saying this since episode 4

the "stop liking what I don't like" has turned into "stop disliking what I like", it's fucking pathetic
>>
>>91775839
explain
>>
>>91775888

It's pathetic. It has one bad episode that relied on nostalgia instead of any real substance and they can't be honest about it. Like this guy for example. Look at this autism >>91775909
>>
mega link when?
>>
>>91775888
Yes, popularity is bad and should be hated.
Don't ever let anyone enjoy anything for even 5 minutes.
>>
>>91775993
>>91775628
>>
>>91775952
>I think this episode is bad, I won't explain how, I'll just scream nostalgia then call others autistic FUCK why can't people just agree that I'm right?!?
>>
>>91775952
>Legitimate response to points given is autism because they are bowing to them
>>
>>91771144
>This scene
Makes me watery in the eyes every time.
>>
File: SUGOI DANCE.gif (171KB, 244x211px) Image search: [Google]
SUGOI DANCE.gif
171KB, 244x211px
>>91776014
So you're saying that people shouldn't be allowed to find fault in the things you like.
>>
>>91775888
Trips of truth. /co/mblr is real, and they protect their hugbox with an iron grip.
>>
>>91776054
thanks
>>
>>91775952
I really shouldn't try to ask people to explain their opinions or disagree with them or else some stupid fuck might call me autistic, derpa durr.
>>
>>91774942
>holy fuck women are in a show and they fought in a battle after all the other troops died! When will the pandering stop?!

Lol you're like the kind of person who gets mad whenever a writer creates a gay character to insert into a story. I mean, yeah, it might have been pandering, but so what? It's not bad enough writing to even think twice about, much less be upset over. It's just another instance of the "women can be strong too!" trope already present in other types of media. This is a just a ridiculously insignificant issue to quibble over and that's why you're being made fun of.
>>
>>91775888
No one is really saying the show it perfect, they just want the
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
SAMURAI JACK RUINED
assholes to shut up and leave
>>
>>91775909
>Are you just being paranoid that
assuming already? no i was just saying it FEELS shitty that almost every character they introduce is female and that they did a thing to the scotsman where he can't fight anymore but his daughters can, it just built up and is continuing

>How is Ashi a "mary sue"?
you seriously can not fucking read, i was saying i wasn't a part of those strawman posting faggots

>are you having a seizure? A Strawman is a logical fallacy to distract from an argument by creating a different argument related to the first and attacking the secondary argument since it is easier to refute.
No, and I was referring to the ashifags that made those mary sue stronk feminism posts to make people who don't like ashi seem to think that way

god damn i don't know if i should finish responding to this or not, it keeps shifting in and out of bait tier reactions about shit that's either easy to understand or shit that doesn't deserve the reactions you're giving it
>>
>>91776158
Maybe you should learn to type coherent sentences instead of referring to /co/ meta-meta-meta references?
>>
>>91775469
I more so see people going into this expecting shit they've theorized in their heacannons and more so being disappointed by the fact that it wasn't in line with what they imagined.

Like I've said before, don't go into these with expectations of what will happen. It's Genndy's show, not your personal story.
>>
nothing will ever top the pure kino that is episode 2
>>
>>91775993
Hours ago, just go to the mega thread
>>
>>91776086
You're free to do that, but why do you have to be a stupid ass about it trying to be condescending, insulting and assuming your opinion is correct instead of trying to be a reasonable person?

Maybe an imageboard like this isn't a place for you if the opinions of the majority upset you or cause you to knee-jerk.
>>
File: 1492480944513.png (948KB, 669x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492480944513.png
948KB, 669x769px
>>91776217
>kino
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: ashi's father.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ashi's father.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>91776060
>>91776062

>samefagging this hard

>>91776111

It's obvious you didn't like the episode and just can't accept reality, the show has transformed from a tv show to some ideal that must be upheld, even if it clashes with the physical world. By defending it to people who think it's shit you can try to avoid the negative feelings caused by a bad episode.

It's quite childish, really.
>>
>>91775699
I mean his design just felt like some tanned douchebag even if from his personality it was obvious what they were going for.

in the future we see he has frizzy white hair and mentions he intentionally wore it like he did to imitate a real Samurai.
>>
first three eps were great
rest are pretty steep fall in quality compared to them

i dont really watch SJ for the plot
i watch it for the cool factor, the great animation and the amazing music and sound fx

4,5,6 were plot episodes that could be any show really that just happen to be about samurai jack

other than that they were very unsamurai-jack-like

i would have thought that in 5 and 6 that ashi's meeting with all these people jack saved and shit would have been chronicled in a way more artistic style, with less talking and more music, art and indirect storytelling

really hoping the last few eps save the show

please shut ashi the fuck up and just have minimal dialog and stronk art and music
>>
>>91776242
Dicksucking is dicksucking no matter how much you sugarcoat the dick.
>>
>>91776154
>>91774061

This guy raises legitimate criticisms and 80% of the responses are calling him autistic or a troll. Been seeing this all over. Why are jackfags so defensive?
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 800x260px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 800x260px
>>91776270
>Two people disagree with me, must be samefag!
>>
>>91776242

This is 4chan nigger

Go back to tumblr if you are going to be a little bitch
>>
The penis gag just didn't feel right. I'm not mad, I'm not saying it ruined everything, and I'm not saying I didn't love Tom Kenny bot, but it seriously just felt tacked on. The way it was executed was in a "wow did he just say that?!" way rather than him just saying it. There was like a buildup beat and a quick after beat for a viewer reaction.

It was kinda funny on its own but all things considered, not worthy of being in the episode or Jack at all.
>>
>>91776309

Nice HTML edit
>>
>>91776287
>please shut Ashi the fuck up

90% of the episode

>I'm looking for the Samurai
>Oh this takes me back here's a story about how he saved us
>Thanks

She didn't talk that much
>>
File: moron.png (33KB, 1333x302px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
33KB, 1333x302px
>>91776242
how's your first week on 4chan you stupid fuck
>>
>>91774942
Anon, aside from Ashi, the female characters haven't done anything important.

Would it have been less offensive to you if the Scotsman had a bunch of sons who went to get Jack to fight Aku instead? Because his children are barely characters at this point.
>>
>not showing the jump good people
What was he THINKING. 0/10
>>
>>91776350
Yes, I edited it in the thirty seconds between our responses.

Honestly the fact that those two posts you claim were made by the same guy were made THREE SECONDS APART should tell you you're a faggot
>>
File: asd1.jpg (475KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asd1.jpg
475KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, im translating this episode to spanish, could someone help me with what is this motherfucker saying? (In english ofc)
>>
>>91776471
I USED TO USE THE BATHROOM, NOW I GO IN A BAG
>>
>>91776471
It sounded like "I used to got to the bathroom, but now I have to go in a bag"

I know that's not what he says but I swear that's the only thing I can hear.
>>
>>91770440
Didn't one of them have a helmet very similar to what Jack had in the beginning of season 5?

>>91775739
That's a nice dog.

>>91776320
I might agree if it had been in a different part of the episode, or in a different, more seriously toned episode all-together. But the scenes with Scaramouch here seem to be mostly geared towards comedy rather than seriousness or plot-the only importance he has plot wise now is that he is an active force attempting to inform Aku that Jack does not have his sword, which he clearly spelled out for us in his first few second. I would argue that everything with Scaramouch this episode other than just showing him hopping away looking to contact Aku was "tacked on".

Not complaining about it, I love that robot, I really do, and his scenes got a few laughs out of me, including the penis joke. But I don't think that was much less "worthy" of the episode than most of what he did.
>>
>>91776471
>steam
>league of legends
why
>>
>>91776303
>jackfags
Ashifags, man, ones that came for the waifu and see Jack and his story as an extra plus but go the long shot defending it together

You can't say a n y t h i n g bad about this season. Ashifags have made so many strawman hate posts it has effectively made any naysayer seem like a fat masturbating shitposter who is scared of females and can't count past 7
>>
>>91775469
It's just handled poorly.

Also breaks cartoon logic pretty blatantly.

I thought about a different possibility of the horseman actually being a bounty hunter that reeeaallllyyyy got under Jack's skin. It would at least make sense for Ashi being able to fight him off then.

>TFW you go back to s1-s4 and see that some of the best episodes aren't actually storyboarded by genndy
>>
>>91776515
I 100% thought that's what he said.
>>
File: TIME TO STOP.jpg (35KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO STOP.jpg
35KB, 602x596px
>>91776526
>He's not even trying anymore
>>
>>91776490
Perfect, you re the real hero
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0l2T7iF0Ro&feature=youtu.be&t=3m42s

>Anon's reaction in a nutshell.
>>
>>91776303
if you can't frame your criticisms in a way that engenders enjoyful discussion people don't feel like talking to you. plain and simple. his criticisms aren't anything fresh or insightful or a different way of looking at things that might actually be interesting to consider. its just pretentious waffling
>>
>that cameo by Demongo at 'Da Samoorai's bar'
I got a say, I did not see THAT one coming.

Or the rave scene either (then again, the rave episode was one of my favorite ones, so I enjoyed it, even if it was a tad cheesy.)
>>
I think the "omen" is a separate entity to the samurai ghosts in the graveyard. His design looks a bit different: his face/mask isn't visible, and he's got a noose around his neck. He's also the only one that actually tries to stop Ashi
>>
>>91776666
Nice quints Satan but you sound like a massive faggot

I hate to pull the "this is 4chins" card, but, for real. Being overly opinionated and hyperbolizing how much you like/dislike things is a staple of the website. It's not about fun. It's not about joyful discussion. It's pissing into an ocean of piss and trying to get your stream to go further than the autist standing next to you.

>it's just pretentious waffling
oh the ironing
>>
I agree, but I hope they might be able to give it more gravity with jack going all astral next episode. maybe those were spirits sent by whatever is going on with the sword to test jack or some shit

but as it stands now

pretty weak
>>
>>91775952
Believe what you want. I enjoyed the fuck out of the episode regardless.
>>
>>91776768

He did it for the (You)s anon
>>
File: one day.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
one day.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
>song starts
w h y
episode was good otherwise
>>
>tfw I guessed right that old episode characters would make a cameo

though I thought it'd be
>the underwater people with sushi
>flying prince and princess cause THEY MADE A JACK STATUE FIRST
>the spartans

also I imagine they'd make Jack their King to fulfill the Guardian's prophecy from the time portal.
>>
File: idewsq.png (663KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
idewsq.png
663KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: electric sign for good shit.png (109KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
electric sign for good shit.png
109KB, 550x550px
>>91776838
I, too, enjoyed this episode. More than I thought I would to be honest. I've been hearing for a while that there was an upcoming episode that was just Ashi wandering around looking at all the shit Jack has done and I was not looking forward to an Ashi-focused episode at all. I was really happy to see that some older characters not only came back but were the actual focus of the episode, even if it was just a scene for each.

Compared to 1-3, episodes 4 and 5 were disappointing in my personal opinion, but now my hopes for the rest are high.
>>
File: artworks_cover.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
artworks_cover.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>91776296
>>91776317
>>91776365
>>
>>91776967
The moth kids live on another planet though.
>>
The whole time
>>
>>91776848
and I'd do it again
>>
>>91776967
There was that one Spartan at the bar, which was kind of odd really. Based on what we know of them they seem pretty committed to working together as an army rather than wandering around alone. Plus they are obviously isolated as fuck; country is isolated by mountains and an unknown amount of years after the original series in the epilogue of Jack and the Spartans, while the Samurai was saving doggos and those previously helped by him were erecting statues in his honor and protecting him from bounty hunters, the Spartan king did not know for sure if Jack had survived.

Was that one Spartan a deserter? Did something happen to their country? Or was that not a Spartan at all and it was just similar armor?
>>
File: 1490912525998.jpg (45KB, 425x494px) Image search: [Google]
1490912525998.jpg
45KB, 425x494px
>>91777068

I know
>>
>>91777097
The end of the Spartan episode already sport of showed us what the Spartans were doing 50 years after Jack as the whole episode was a retelling by the old and dying King to his kids.
>>
File: 1490178938859.gif (3MB, 305x210px) Image search: [Google]
1490178938859.gif
3MB, 305x210px
>>91777047
yeah don't respond to me unless you have something worthwhile to say, ugly
>>
>>91777059
So now we know.

But did Jack know? He must have spent a lot of time up close with her in episode 4 picking those needles out, checking to make sure he got every last one.
>>
File: Ikra.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ikra.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>91777188
Jack has been tempted by the female form before. He has trained himself to ignore the temptations of the flesh
>>
>>91774162
You are getting mad that it did't line up to your headcannon. We honestly didn't even know if this guy was real or not till he said something. Even then it could've beena number of things, a servant of Aku, the entity that beat him and made him lose his sword, a mirage, anything. It's telling that he only knew as much as Jack knew, and the fact that the spirits receeded once the spirit was banished.
>>
>>91774272
You had me until Jack lets her almost be decapitated by his suicide ghost. It's also missing the point of it being in his own ppsyche, Jack beat his inner ghost suicide with his willpower, signified by his confident slash. That in itself couldn't have happened without Aishi's help.
>>
>>91774493
>>91774403
Wasn't this an entire season of Leo being on a bed and sweating with several episodes going nowhere till he awoke from a coma?
>>
>>91777671
Why can a figment beat the shit out of Ashi though?

jack's good but he can't create Shoguns out of thin air.
>>
>>91770069
i dont really get who those guys were, or what the deal with that sword was. Obviously it wasn't THE sword, but it looked like you were briefly supposed to think it was (wrappings are wrong, that's it). i mean, would you give a guy a katana just to commit seppuku with? it's the worst fucking tool for that job. it just has symbolic value if it's HIS sword. but if it isn't... plus it looked like a wakizashi half the time, which is slightly better.
in any case, I briefly thought they were like, avatars of the gods who empowered the sword, but no.. just some douches
>>
>>91775738
he's mentally ill. this isn't him losing his will, it's literally a chemical problem that will kill him one way or another.
>>
>>91776996
This. until now I was like what the fuck is this miniseries doing? when's it gonna... go?
but holy shit did it ever go
>>
>>91774942
Did you not grasp that the army attacking Aku was unrelated to the Scottsman?

Did you not see the Scottsman die heroically to save his unprepared daughters?

If it truly was pandering, the daughters would have disrespected the father because he was a symbol of male patriarchy. Then they would've foguht Aku off by themselves because they are better than men, and the Scottsman would've died somehow due to incompetence instead of being old and a willing distraction.
>>
>>91777166
speaking of, was anyone else expecting to see the kids aku told the stories to, now as spry just-about-oldtimers?
>>
File: nigger you serious.jpg (43KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
nigger you serious.jpg
43KB, 628x442px
The coal thing was stupid, are we supposed to believe she never went to the bathroom?
>>
>>91777759
it's not coal, it's magic darkness
>>
>>91777704
>he can't create Shoguns out of thin air
maybe he can
he's an ageless mystical time lich
>>
>>91776532
What's wrong with steam???
>>
File: whu.jpg (13KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
whu.jpg
13KB, 236x231px
>kind of obnoxious song at the rave
>penis
>quick "he's that way" scene
>green omen guy being fixed about instantly because ashi is too pure and needs to be protected
>another guy being surprised about ashi doing something epic

upside, we see the outcome of some of our favorite bedtime heroes such as sam moo rai and the woolies
>>
File: 16 Prodigal Son.gif (3MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
16 Prodigal Son.gif
3MB, 352x264px
>>91777703
You're thinking about a single episode in the first season. Season 4 is what they're talking about.

I'd it does a better job with the 'redemption of a bad chick' thing too.
>>
>>91775108
>it's just informing you that you actually, literally don't get it
You're still being a facetious jerk by still saying this. And yes, you are trying to win people over. That's the point of having a discussion involving differing opinions.
>>
>>91777855
>quick "he's that way" scene

???
>>
>>91777855
>>another guy being surprised about ashi doing something epic
What? You've got something against women who have trained their whole lives performing extraordinary feats?
People were being surprised about Jack doing something epic for the previous 4 seasons, and now it somehow doesn't fit with the show for you?
>>
>>91776154
>No one is really saying the show it perfect
You're a goddamn liar.
>>
>>91777919
i think he means the shadow demon thing at the end, lol
>>
File: SCREW OFF.png (269KB, 652x452px) Image search: [Google]
SCREW OFF.png
269KB, 652x452px
PORN
WHEN
>>
>>91777963
That was so progressive, I mean FUCK man, I think I finally get the buzz for that stuff. Gave me a boner, but maybe it was just the tits.
>>
>>91777704
The show has always had a loose mystical feel to it. Shit like him throwing a shoe and aku zappnig a panel made him an evil clone. Beating it put out the fire.

Wood spirits trying to kill him, random sirens turing him into a nerd, Scottsman coming back to life with magic runes. A shapeshifting master of darkness as an antagonist. Things that should not be take form in Aku's world, that's the long and short of it.

Honestly I think they only had it hurt her because they felt the episode was boring without a fight. It was a lot of walking around and building plot points for later.
>>
File: episode references.jpg (424KB, 1116x670px) Image search: [Google]
episode references.jpg
424KB, 1116x670px
So what's next my dudes?
>>
>>91778154
hopefully the spartans show up soon
that was such a good episode and they were top tier bros
>>
>>91777712

When you commit seppuku you use a blade shorter than a katana and you have someone acting as your second who's job it is to cut your head off. That's what the ghost guy was doing.
>>
>>91778180
I second that.
>>
>>91778154
I was hoping for the Dragon episode but they already half referenced that when jack said he was no stranger to being inside monsters. Plus the whole thing never took itself seriously.

Maybe the Moth kids. They were adorable.
>>
>>91778154
what media player is that
>>
>>91771144
I guess aku's infection did the same story but better.
>>
>>91778211
winamp, I don't recommend it though, I watch it with VLC media player.
>>
File: ads.jpg (127KB, 1600x854px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
127KB, 1600x854px
>>91778250
>winamp
Fuck that's a nostalgia rush, man. Back in the days of limewire and hamtaro games on CN's site. My heart bro.

I have KMPlayer, it's the only video player I could use with my old laptop for 1080p videos. VLC glitched. Then I got a new one last year and it has picture ads on it's menu and the occasional ad pop up. It sucks but I'm so used to it's layout I stick with it. I'm thinking it might be my laptop causing the ads rather than the program, I've been having new-tab pop ups in my browser recently. Except the KMPlayer pop up, that's the program's doing. I can't figure out how to stop it though.
>>
HOW IS NO ONE MENTIONING THAT WE GOT SCARAMOUCH BACK? GOD DAMN I WAS SO UPSET WHEN I THOUGHT HE DIED IN EPISODE 1
>>
File: benis meme.png (38KB, 708x428px) Image search: [Google]
benis meme.png
38KB, 708x428px
>>91778365
What the fuck is with that banana?
>>
>>91770069
>I was hoping for something more, especially his face being revealed.

I just know you're one of those fags ho wants to know Jacks real name
>>
>>91778389
The phone he was using on the boat needs to be edited in here.

>>91778393
I hope it stays a mystery
>>
>>91778389
It's one of those pictures they use to represent circumcision.
>>
>>91778365
Ever tried MPHC?
>>
>>91778383
I'm glad it wasn't just a asspull for Aku learing about the sword and he spends a whole episode trying to get to a pay phone.

Jack's really out of the game if he can't even kill a 2 bit robot assassin.
>>
>>91778250
>>91778365
>>91778427
>not using MPV
>>
>>91778427
I think so. Didn't suit me I guess or I would've stuck with it. I remember it lagged on my old laptop, but I think I tried it just a few months ago on this one again and it just didn't work for me.

>>91778440
Might've been this one though, both names are familiar

My favorite thing about KMPlayer is it's built in Vocal Remover plug in, among some nice video filters
>>
>>91770069
I don't know, sure you can say it's was just "a mere ghost" since it actually fights ashi, but still, I saw it more like an embodiment of what Jack believed or of his ancestors' will. The fight is more ideologically rather than physical.
>>
>>91778440
>outlines
>thicc outlines
remove this post from this thread at once, scum
>>
>>91773529
he was big not fat
>>
File: 1491537813305.jpg (5KB, 170x208px) Image search: [Google]
1491537813305.jpg
5KB, 170x208px
its symbolism you mongloids

he symbolizes death

hes the grim reaper. surely you understand the concept of the grim reaper. any time jack has a mental breakdown, it leads to jack wanting to die. he sees death (the horseman) looming and waiting. now jack's completely given up, and about to kill himself. death treats it like a necessary ceremony. once jack changed his mind, death was suddenly powerless.

>hes some random ghost and he died in just one hit!!

you uncultured swine
>>
>>91777712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xKq2vPUew
>>
File: racist suicidal frog.jpg (36KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
racist suicidal frog.jpg
36KB, 390x388px
>>91770069
> Come to this thread
> Expect people to get the symbolism behind Jack slaying The Omen / The Horsemen using the seppuku blade intended for him .
> It is just redditors blabbering about how that did not fit their ebin cool headcannon.
>>
>>91778450
I typed the acronym incorrectly. My bad.

https://mpc-hc.org/
>>
Who was the little guy who guided Ashi? Also, would you enjoy another season/show being more like a spin off in which Ash just travels the world repairing Aku's wrongdoings with episodes without much connection to each other?
>>
>>91778751
I think it was the baby that Jack saved all grown up.
>>
Plebs doubting papa Gendy's storytelling ability
>>
>>91778681
Actually it's mainly about it being rushed and how Jack is better so quick after 50 years
>>
>>91772947
I blame this guy. It moves the plot from being an internal struggle between the code of bushido Jack's hope into just another lazy Aku minion of the week deal. As a weaboo, I was disappointed Tadakatsu Honda wasn't used to greater effect.
>>
>>91770476
>>91773002
>>91772851
>>91773533
Everybody is talking about how short the scene was and how easy it was to deal with or how what he actually represented wasn't enough, but I don't think that's the main issue.

Yes, it would have benefited from being it's entire own episode or if some of the Scaramouche scenes got cut so it could have been longer or whatever, but the ACTUAL issue was tone.

The scene had absolutely zero tension or weight to it. The revealed character design, voice, and how he was animated lacked any of the presence the silloute had. Jack about to commit suicide, which could and should have been as breathtaking as the tomb ecstasy of gold shit from episode 2, never felt like a real threat like his death did there. Even if it was as short as it was and it was resolved this episode just as it was, had they nailed the tone right I don't think most of us would have minded.

>>91772459
this is also a good point

>>91770815
This would have been great

>SUICIDE CONSIDERATION
>HOPELESSNESS HAVIN
>GUILTRIDDEN BEING
>SWORD LOSAN
>QUEST ABANDONAN
>NON VITAL CHECKAN
>>
>>91772947
I agree. At the very least it should have been Jack fighting her but Jack thinking it's the spirit fighting her, Tyler Durden style
>>
>>91778894
Also I just checked, the Ecstasy of Gold Scene from ep 2 is actually a little bit shorter then the seppeku one.

So it's not an issue of time, it's an issue of execution.
>>
>>91778888
>Aku minion of the week deal

How did you even gleam that from the scene? Because it looks like the graveyard from that one episode?

Not everything is from Aku just because the well turned out to be him. It was a manifestation of Jack's guilt? His Ancestor? The Grim Reaper? We'll never know.
>>
You guys sound like the kind of autists that would complain about Jack's dad being visited by a magic pony and acquiring a floaty cloud to fight against Aku in The Birth of Evil.
>>
>>91778440
what's wrong with vlc?
>>
File: aku.png (105KB, 718x1111px) Image search: [Google]
aku.png
105KB, 718x1111px
>>91778973
His helm/
>>
>>91778996
Nothing, if you like using shitty software with CIA backdoors.
>>
>>91778960
But these are 2 different levels of things. One was built up for 5 episodes and the other was just a portion of a fighting the minions scene.

It needed more time, it'd need a hell of an execution to not be disappointing with this quick wash up
>>
>>91778837
>50 years of being alone and watching person after person die
>Gets attacked by Aku's daughters
>One survives
>Jack shows her the truth
>Finally has a friend for the first time in 50 years
>Helps Jack reclaim his hope
>Better so quick
You have no idea how to look beyond what's presented to you
>>
>>91778837
They are working with only one season . It's a shame , but that's it . Also , you do not really know if he has been like this for 50 years straight .
>>
THE DAUGHTERS OF AKU WERE NAKED THE WHOLE TIME

WHERE DO THEY KEEP THEIR WEAPONS
>>
>>91779012
I get what you mean but I am adamant that if it was executed as well as the ecstasy of gold scene was and nailed the tone and tension just as much it being as short as that wouldn't have mattered and we;'d all had loved it.
>>
>>91779037
I'm pretty sure they just carried them by hand the entire time
>>
>>91779019
It is when just last episode we saw Ashi didn't change shit and he knew hope was still lost, with the creatures "dying" and how he said so himself to her. He still went with the omen guy anyway.

>you've helped so many people, remember?
You mean in 50 years he never thought back to the times he did save people, even when he was saving people at the very moment? Yes some died, but they covered that up with the "others lived!" thing which he should've thought prior to Ashi's speech
>>
>>91779047
Then you forgot about the scene where they "take them out" from nowhere
>>
>>91778154
Montage of Jack and Ashi taking the western express across beautiful landscapes set to some pseudo Hisashi music.
>>
Where's the download link?
>>
>>91779062
hammerspace you dumb cunt

are you new to cartoons?
>>
y'all niggas are a disappointment
>>
>>91779068
reminder that the first thing Jack did when Ashi demanded he show her that the good in the world does not come from Aku is take her hanami, flower viewing, a traditional couples activity
>>
File: 1481702610848.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1481702610848.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>Ashi gets to meet Jack's people he saved
>He doesn't
>Some even want to see him again
>>
>>91779108
God you're dumb
>>
>>91774829

>>91778950
>>
>>91779175
yep, i thought so. new to cartoons.
>>
>>91770069
>Demongo's here!
>Demongo's gone
damn
it was nice that they had most of the fan favorites show up again
>>
>>91779185
kys yourself
>>
>>91770069
So I legit originally thought that Jack had forcefully tried to use the sword to sudoku but the sword obviously can't hurt him so instead of piercing him it FLUNG HIM INTO THE
*ahem*
it flung him back against the ground and the sword slid away then fell into that endless pit.

Did anyone else think this?
>>
Can I get a link to today's episode?
>>
>>91779227
http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/samurai-jack-s05e06-xcvii/
Here you go fampai.
>>
>>91779197
The Blind Archers were fan favorites? Granted the fact they're still archers and fighting Aku's Robots is pretty badass.
>>
File: 1491212972419.png (94KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1491212972419.png
94KB, 600x177px
>>91779222
>*ahem*
>>
>>91779245
*cough cough*
If you *cough* know what I *cough* mean.
>>
File: 1476489597671.gif (733KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476489597671.gif
733KB, 500x281px
>>91779237
>http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/samurai-jack-s05e06-xcvii/

Thanks bro
>>
>>91779222
I honestly thought that the Horseman was perhaps the spiritual projection of the Sword trying to lead Jack back to it — especially since the Sword was dropped in a hole emitting the same green glow as the hallucinations Jack had when the Horseman appeared.

It would have been a little more interesting if this were the case. Jack wanted to kill himself which would mean ultimate failure of his task. And he could never accept death — he was afraid of it. The Sword is an instrument of death, so subtly Jack couldn't accept the Sword's true nature. By "killing himself" with the Sword, Jack basically cuts away his abhorrence of death and ends his current life. When Jack removes the sword from himself, he is fine. His beard falls away and the Horseman presents him new robes; "Now you have accepted me and accepted yourself, you have one final test: find me. I am nearby. You need not look far, but you must look deep."
>>
>>91779377
>Sword manifesting as a person
This isn't Bleach
>>
>>91779399
I guess in a world where the Darkness is literally manifested as a despotic being, a sword manifesting as a being is rather silly isn't it.
>>
File: beaucoup.jpg (6KB, 267x209px) Image search: [Google]
beaucoup.jpg
6KB, 267x209px
rate my OC
>>
File: kaishaku.jpg (33KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
kaishaku.jpg
33KB, 554x400px
I liked that he acted as Jack's kaishaku.
>>
File: Nick back in the Gom tv days.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nick back in the Gom tv days.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>91778154

Is that fucking Gom TV player?
>>
>>91770069
>>91770476
his doubt somehow physically hurt Ashi.
does jack have psionic powers?
If it is a separate entity, why would it convince jack the children were dead?
what does this mean for blue jack or are they one and the same?
>>
>>91779476
Me, too! My first thought when seeing Jack kneeling in the cemetery was: He can't commit seppuku! He doesn't have a kaishakunin!
>>
>>91779486
It's winamp....
>>
File: 1327651770026.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1327651770026.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>91779377
>Beard falls away
>>
>>91779510
Winamp is still around? I haven't seen winamp in 15 years.
>>
File: jack covered in blood.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jack covered in blood.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
STILL WAITING FOR THIS SCENE MY DUDES.
>>
>>91779536
Believe it or not!
>>
>>91779541
can't fucking wait
>>
>>91779241
I gotta say. Those three archers aged pretty damn well compared to the Scotsman.
>>
>>91779444
10/10 earned those trips.
>>
>>91779444
it even has the pixelated look of a shitty scan

11/10
>>
>>91779444
The penis get's paid for skull fucking?
>>
>>91773240
I don't think that was regular fire.
It's likely some remnant of aku's magic the nutjob worshiped.
honestly was more bothered by her sudden tinkerbell outfit from nowhere, complete with frilly necklace.
why would she know about dressing fashionably?
>>
>>91779589
They're freakishly tall compared to Ashi. I think they're retconned to not be human at least.
>>
File: 1480710340714.jpg (13KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1480710340714.jpg
13KB, 208x208px
I think he was ultimately more intimidating than deadly.
It was all in his head, the only person Jack needed to fight here was himself. He could easily have taken him down but he didn't have the courage throughout the first 5 episodes to do it.
It wasn't because The Omen was weak, it's because he was weak.
Although yes, Ashi should have had her fucking weapon for that fight
>>
>>91774403
>>91774493
>>91777880
I don't watch that TMNT series but how many episodes were dedicated to the plotline compared to Jack's 10?
>>
>>91779241
Even when I was a kid I knew the archer episode was kino. Nice to see a nod back to them and the others but the rave scene was bad.
>>
>>91779050
When one is seriously depressed it is quite easy to forget about the good things in your life, dude.
>>
File: 1491900895653.png (50KB, 202x164px) Image search: [Google]
1491900895653.png
50KB, 202x164px
>>91779541
>yfw it's Ashi's blood
>>
>>91778973
>It was a manifestation of Jack's guilt? His Ancestor? The Grim Reaper? We'll never know.
usually when someone commits sudoku there are witnesses as well, that's what the rest of the ghosts are. Maybe each of them symbolizes a different thing Jack blames himself for. That guy is obviously Aku and Jack's inability to stop him.
>>
>>91774272
This is no different than what we got, it just has more blood and Ashi doing a sexual position?
>>
>>91779541
>>91779738

What if it really is Ashi's blood, and after all this time, he's been trying to keep it cool, border-lining on suicidal, and finally finds an anchor to the world to keep him sane and in check and he watches her die horribly. Then he just loses it and goes fucking ham on Aku.
>>
>>91779738
pls no
>>
>>91776558
What the fuck is this bitching? The Shadow Samurai was a Shinigami.

>breaks cartoon logic

Ghosts have been harmed in this show before, what are you bitching about? My god.
>>
File: 1450917249826.jpg (17KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1450917249826.jpg
17KB, 403x312px
>>91779738
>>
File: shrug.png (106KB, 359x283px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
106KB, 359x283px
>>91779738
'no'
>>
>>91776551
>this strawman is making strawman posts

moronic
>>
Anyone got links to the the last 2 episodes?
>>
>>91779541
I've assumed it's probably just a promotional image, and a scene exactly like that won't actually take place during the show. But I guess I could be wrong too.
>>
>>91777963
Ronnie Anne really let that breakup with Lincoln get to her.
>>
>>91779886
I thought the same but there is still hope.
>>
>>91779738
i wish
>>
>>91779834
>honestly believing ashifags aren't taking the piss to make the other side (in this case, the haters) seem retarded
It's a very cheap anonymous tactic, and the fact ashifags are in high numbers, it's common to get many of them that do it

I mean, there were a few legit ones at first, but you didn't actually believe those "Jesus christ ashi is just a stronk mary sue" posts did you?
>>
>>91779960
Dude you've made yourself look stupid
>>
>>91779886
I think Punished Jack was just to reel in edgy Toonami newcomers to jack.

I'm not saying it's going to be smiles and rainbows but at this point Jack's probably not going to be killing anybody human again.
>>
File: ESSENCE.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ESSENCE.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw
>>
>>91779996
Why wouldnt demongo try to capture ashi?
>>
File: .d.png (61KB, 196x227px) Image search: [Google]
.d.png
61KB, 196x227px
>>91779960
do you enjoy your tinfoil hat, or is it on too tight anon?
>>
>>91780009
he just assumed they're all been beaten by Jack. Which is true.
>>
>>91779964
This reaction is unwarranted, I don't understand. it's irrefutable that people act like their enemy and act stupid to make themselves look better, and in the first few weeks everyone was trying to get across that everyone who didn't like Ashi was dumb. This lead to obvious and transparent roleplaying in their shoes to make them seem dumb. People fell for it.

>>91780010
It's not a conspiracy theory dumbass, it's par for the course and if you honestly think it's not true that says more about you than me having to restate the obvious.
>>
>>91780027
occams razor

you're making up a story that you think honestly is true, and anyone who says otherwise you see as incorrect
>>
This is what i think a no sword and no magic fight of Aku and Jack will be looks like. I remember they did that once, so maybe the two will do it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOaLB-gVsbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r6VTFyj_RY
>>
File: 18c.png (1MB, 600x1801px) Image search: [Google]
18c.png
1MB, 600x1801px
>>91780044
No? This is down to the core obvious. Don't do that dumb shit where if I say you're wrong it's me being a fag.

this is 2+2=4 of 4chan obvious, you're saying it's 15 and getting mad when I say it's 4

Say it, say you don't believe people act like the person they're mad at using anonymity and act stupid to make them look bad.
>>
File: 1369762080461.png (254KB, 1222x732px) Image search: [Google]
1369762080461.png
254KB, 1222x732px
>>91780089
>Don't do that dumb shit where if I say you're wrong it's me being a fag.
How can I do that when you make up conspiracy theories and say shit like "OH ITS THE ASHI FAGS FALSE FLAGGING" ?

anon I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's not adding up and it just sounds like you have a personal vendetta or something. Unless you can show me a post that you can tell for certain proves your theory, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>91780123
It's the most obvious ones that go on a tirade, the ones about stronk mary sues that are mind numbingly easy to refute, because she isn't a mary sue and no one thinks that.

Again, I still want you to say you don't believe that thing about people falseflagging their enemy. It's absolutely agonizing that you're going out of your way to fuck with me about being crazy on this when it's not even that kind of thing. It happens all day every day on 4chan and is the cause of a fuckton of arguments.
>>
File: No one asked for this.png (417KB, 990x598px) Image search: [Google]
No one asked for this.png
417KB, 990x598px
ha ha
time to kill myself
>>
>>91780161
>I want you to do this thing
After you show me an actual post via linking it, sure.

Most , if not all the times though, what you see here is genuine.
>>
>>91780213
You HAVEN'T seen those stronk mary sue posts that get about 15 replies? that explains a lot

>i want you to do this thing
it's not like that, i just wanted you to directly say your opinion, not do some big action
>>
>>91780173
i have the weirdest boner right now
>>
>>91770069

in the seppuku scene he was supposed to chop jack's head after he impales himself in the gut acting as his "second" Iand thus dealing the deathblow, I honestly though it would be revealed that he was the top asassin and he was stalking jack for a long time and leaving him in doubt of himself everytime jack saw him, but he was just ghost
>>
File: nig.png (109KB, 305x312px) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
109KB, 305x312px
>>91780213
>what you see here is genuine.
>if not all the time
this is the strongest case of newfag i've ever seen
>>
File: .patrick costanza..png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
.patrick costanza..png
128KB, 308x308px
>>91780270
nice shitpost but I'll pass thanks
>>
File: the pursuer.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the pursuer.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Was he the Samurai version of The Pursuer?
>>
File: hurm.gif (2MB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
hurm.gif
2MB, 255x247px
>>91780298
amazing showcase of retardation! bravo!
>>
File: 1492849579890.jpg (49KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492849579890.jpg
49KB, 540x405px
>No scooby cameos
>>
>>91780267
Does Gennedy really know enough about japanese tradition to do that? I always thought he just did the samurai thing with Jack to be cool but they did reference Wolf and Cub and Momotaro so maybe he did.
>>
File: 1361478592997.png (79KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1361478592997.png
79KB, 300x223px
>>91780346
gonna sling another innocuous insult my way, big boy?

show me what you got
plunge into the depths of your soul
>>
Thought the episode was pretty fun, though admittedly the pacing is fucked.i like the waifu, the callbacks, the silliness n shit. While it's no masterpiece, I walked away pretty happy
>>
>>91780423
>posting a smug girl
makes me think!
>>
File: 1360990157730.png (150KB, 513x260px) Image search: [Google]
1360990157730.png
150KB, 513x260px
>>91780459
that's Agent Xero you dumbo
>>
>>91780475
No shit, Modifyers is popular for her, even without Zone's flash. Saying "girl" doesn't mean I didn't know her, it means it's just another picture of the smug girl variety.
>>
>>91780505
no worries, just thought you didn't recognize her and junk
>>
>>91770069
Honestly? I don't think he was anyone other then the Guardian putting Jack through another test.
>>
File: chair.jpg (49KB, 524x513px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
49KB, 524x513px
>>91780521
>being nice
damn it now i have to say sorry or i'll feel like a bitch
>>
File: 1359595607204.png (22KB, 335x274px) Image search: [Google]
1359595607204.png
22KB, 335x274px
>>91780585
anger is fleeting but , I'm sorry too anon
>>
File: 1492890405739.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492890405739.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>all those forced cameos
>that rave-dancing scene ending abrutly "oh shit i'm dancing this is fun, wait why are we stopping? k i'm leaving now bye"
>haha this guy had a penis head, LOL PENIS, MEATUS WEENUS
>mystery horseman that was hyped since the begining of the season was actually just a fat hovering retard
>"heh I like your hair... and dress, lol let's get my sword now"

Absolutely not kino.
>>
>>91780781
>>all those forced cameos
It was all at once, which is weird
>>
>>91780781
yet you laughed at the penis joke
funny
>>
>>91779050
For all he knew they were all dead. Aku tends to destroy everything that is good and innocent. Why would the people he saved be any safer? Jack felt that helping them was pointless because they'd all die to Aku anyway, but he didn't expect his influence on them to have made them so strong.
>>
>>91780781
>not kino
So it's not autistic? Good.
>>
>>91779050
Jack flipped his shit in the Archers episode because he lost a portal to the past (Which would have fucked him over) he never thought the three guys he saved would be affected by him that much.

Same with some random fool he taught humility. He literally just fought the guy because he was annoying the shit out of him.
>>
File: 1452875710100.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452875710100.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>91770069
I like to think of him as a type of soul taker who collects souls of strong warriors for nourishment.
>Or whatever their called.
But he was nothing more than a boogie man.
>>
>>91781246
soul eater, retard?
>>
>>91774272
shite
>>
>>91774272
Anon I... I like your pic... And post. It's time to find my sword.
>>
>>91774272
/co/ has reached a new low to think that this messy fanfic shit is seriously more tolerable to the thing we did actually get.
>>
>>91778440
>not using CCCP
>>
>>91774272
Ashi is Jack's step-daughter not his lover you sexually frustrated psycho.
>>
File: AAAHHH.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAAHHH.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>91781444
Whatever that is it sounds illegal
>>
>>91770069
penis
>>
>>91781408
>4-5 posters account for the whole board
>>
>>91781444
Still using a codec pack that hasn't been updated since 2015...
>>
>>91781468
Ashi is cute! CUTE!
>>
WEB-DL FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>91779541
Ashi holds back an army gets injured about to be slain.
Jack appears in the nick of time with the sword Aku sends out massive amount of minions
Jacks starts dicing and slicing.
>>
>>91772065
>People loathing that this was now Samurai Ash
>Loathers get BTFO and we get a cool call back episodes
>Loathers still need their "I TOLD YOU SO" moment of triumph and begin to nit pick

I'm not suprised
>>
>>91779796
>The Shadow Samurai was a Shinigami.

This. Argument settled, everyone calm down.
>>
>Season finale
>Scaramouche finally convinces Aku Jack lost his sword
>Aku grins and laughs maniacally
>Shoots off to Jack's location
>Jack is looks like he's got no way out
>Aku looms over menacingly, getting close
>Suddenly Jack grins, whips out his sword hurting Aku
>"YOU HAVE YOUR SWORD!?"
>end

How would you react?
>>
>>91776303
>Legitimate criticism
>First post complaining about physics in a cartoon that hasn't cared much about them since its original run
>Complains about an absolute non-issue like the coal suit
>Ends with "hurr durr this revival is fucking dead there's no salvation" even thought he can't name a better show.

Do you happen to be that guy, since you think his criticisms are valid?
>>
>>91779037
Better question is just how far does the blackness go? Did Ashi have to scrub her vagina for 100 minutes to get all the charred skin off?
>>
>>91770069
The guy was a ghost samurai serving as kaishakunin in the absence of any other samurai for when Jack commited seppuku
>With his selected kaishakunin standing by, he would open his kimono (robe), take up his tantō (knife) or wakizashi (short sword)—which the samurai held by the blade with a portion of cloth wrapped around so that it would not cut his hand and cause him to lose his grip—and plunge it into his abdomen, making a left-to-right cut. Prior to this, he would probably consume an important ceremonial drink of sake. He would also give his attendant a cup meant for sake.[12] The kaishakunin would then perform kaishaku, a cut in which the warrior was decapitated.

The ghost wasn't even evil per se, he just wanted to give Jack a route to die with some honor and dignity intact.
>>
File: 1490028105784.png (60KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490028105784.png
60KB, 272x199px
>>91770069
>Horseman is literally there just to encourage and assist Jack with committing seppuku
>Just represents HONOR and MISSION
>Wasted opportunity for his meaning to be deeper
>Upon his defeat the other 4 ghosts literally fuck off without a word
This whole scene felt incredibly cliche and a wasted opportunity
>>
>>91783528
>This whole scene felt incredibly cliche
WELCOME TO SAMURAI JACK FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS
>>
>>91773002
Does this mean that 「The Omen」 is Jack's stand?
>>
>>91783713
Damn.

Fanart when?
>>
So at the end of the day, people are mad that the show isn't going exactly how they wanted it too?
>>
>>91770463
>The "I like your hair" gag especially
That was a joke? I don't get it. What was the joke, I thought he just liked her hair.
>>
>>91783563
Stop saying this shit, that would've never happened in the original run.
>>
>>91783911
What's wrong with having an opinion? If a show goes in a direction you don't like or has a direction you think is bad, you're not allowed to express that opinion? I swear /co/ has become as bad as any other website with the hivemind mentality, you're not allowed to shit on anything anymore
>>
>>91784063
The joke was the delivery of such a casual line after such a serious experience.

I thought the episode was great outside of the rave part, I don't really know what you all want from the show.
>>
>>91779499
Separate Entity from Jack drawn to his failure/angst.
An Anon put it together, the Omen is based on what was essentially the Japanese Herald of the God of Seppuku.
>>
>>91784122
The rave part sucked but overall this was my favorite ep.

The original rave episode sucked too anyways.
>>
>>91784063
jesus people on 4chan really are autistic

After an encounter like that you would think jack would say something serious like "Are you ok?" But instead he says he likes her hair (something casual). The joke is that you were expecting him to say something else, something serious.
>>
>>91784343
Yeah I didn't get a joke, guess I'm autistic.
>>
>>91784092
There's a difference between saying you don't like it and saying it's bad, though.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>91784616
In the same way you likeing it doesn't mean it's good.

You can't judge SJ by the old show's standards because you are a nostalgia fag, you can't not like it because then you are a contrarian, you can't point out errors because then you are nitpicking and you can't express what you wanted to happen without being called an entitled shithead. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>People thought Jack would wear armor the whole season
> Instead he's naked the whole season
Damn it I just want the robes back.
>>
>>91784768
You get them on Ashi
>>
>>91784709
Often those who try to criticize S5 Jack are outright wrong though. I've seen people criticize latest episode for Ashi's descent being impossible, which is by show's standards actually mild if you look at shit that was pulled in previous seasons. Before that there were people who complained how Ashi had too much time in the spotlight when in fact she didn't and episode in which she alone goes to search Jack is all about Jack and how she realizes she wants the samurai cock.
>>
>>91770069
First 3 episodes were golden
4 was a necessary "chill-out" episode
5 and 6 were meh
>>
>>91785045
first 3 episodes were boring as shit
>>
>>91784949
I think Ashi has had a lot of screentime, actually, like holy shit it's been 4 episodes in a row, can we get back to Jack for one episode? In the last one Jack only appears for like 5 minutes or less.

It's not even good development either, last episode was nothing but cameos and Ashi being "wow, ok". Now Jack's gonna have to find his sword, get with the Scottsman, find Aku or get to the past and defeat him in 4 episodes, and of course he's gonna have to do it by sharing half the screentime with Ashi, whenever you like it or not this is not what many fans wanted. Considering it's been 50 years they have missed so many oportunities of unresolved plot points at this point that's it's just annoying to keep seeing more and more Ashi, just fucking stop.
>>
>>91784063
The man nearly disembowels himself, gets in a sword-fight with a ghost, and still remembers how to compliment a woman.
And that last part is why the scene feels alien to 4chan.
>>
>>91785111
If you can't see how entire last episode was all about Jack, then I can't help you, keep being mad.
>>
>>91785204
If I wanted to see the Archers, Samohrah or Demongo again I would watch the original run, there's a big difference between an episode being about Jack and things Jack has done but with Ashi as the protagonist, don't be retarded.
>>
>>91785299
> there's a big difference between an episode being about Jack and things Jack has done
But they have one thing in common: Jack is in the spotlight.

Again, entire episode is people telling Ashi how amazing Jack is and Ashi literally spelled it out for you that Jack made her see the light, it's about how Jack saved her too, she's in group with Woolies, Archers and Samoorai.
>>
File: 5QrHOcr.png (143KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5QrHOcr.png
143KB, 480x360px
>>91774272
>people like this post

i lost hope in the fanbase
>>
>>91774272
>Forceful intervention in suicide attempt instead of Jack pulling through it himself
>>
There's no pleasing you people.
>>
>>91785426
>Jack is in the spotlight
No? Ashi was the main protagonist in the same way the Bounty Hunters were the protagonists on their episode despite of all they talked about being Jack.

>Jack is and Ashi literally spelled it out for you that Jack made her see the light
This was also stupid, Jack was saying that there was no hope last episode, then comes Ashi and she says that there's hope and not magically Jack changes his mind. It's not like HE was with the Archers, it's not like HE was with the Woolies, the rave, etc. For all it's shown Jack didn't kill himself just because Ashi told him to.
>>
I'm 90% sure the weird little lady who showed Aishi the path to Jack was the ghost girl Jack saved from the haunted house.
>>
>>91785523
>If you don't praise something all the time you think it's shit

fuck off
>>
File: 575355754.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
575355754.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>91770069
I'm glad this episode really showed off how boring Ashi is. The only thing her part of the episode had going for it was returning old characters and lewdness. She did literally nothing of interest until the last two minutes.
>>
>>91785537
If you see it that way, then I pity you.
>>
>>91785619
Well duh, she's not the protagonist.
>>
>>91785611
It's less that and more picking out various minor reasons to shit on the show and calling it a BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY IT'S OVER HOW WILL GENNDY RECOVER. It's full-on /v/ behavior.
>>
>>91770831
it's not just a ghost, it's a ghost samurai, it prolly wants to fight with honor instead of cheating
>>
>>91779541
looks like warpaint my bud
>>
>>91785651
She's definitely becoming it.
>>
>>91785671
On the sword too?
>>
>>91785623
No arguments already? Alright.
>>
>>91785685
Sure, and she'll take Jack's sword and slay Aku.

Screencap this whenever that doesn't happen.
>>
>>91785700
It's not like you presented any arguments, you just told your opinion on what episode was about with which I disagree.
>>
File: kekkekkekkekkekkek.jpg (12KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
kekkekkekkekkekkek.jpg
12KB, 300x239px
>"Whoa, what a freak, looked like a talking penis."
Fuck you, this show is GOAT.
>>
>>91785756
Not really, my I defined that Ashi was the protagonist and what happened in the end of the episode. Those are facts, not opinions.
>>
How did I know that /co/ would be mad as fuck about the talking penis line?
>>
>>91785793
She's not a protagonist and Jack didn't kill himself only because Ashi told him not to. Jack overcame his ghost himself when he learned children didn't die and as a protagonist of the episode saved Ashi by the end of it. Those were the facts you are trying to twist.
>>
>>91785850
>She's not a protagonist
How so?
>Jack overcame his ghost himself when he learned children didn't die and as a protagonist of the episode saved Ashi by the end of it
Because Ashi told him, although provided no proof, also Jack just because Jack saved her that doesn't make him the protagonist of the episode,
>>
File: Ugf4j3X.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ugf4j3X.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>91785911
Nuff said.
>>
File: 1492670883169.jpg (260KB, 736x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492670883169.jpg
260KB, 736x916px
>>91785941
>>
>>91785941
that's a great shot
>>
>>91785801
Because your sense of humor is only working on Irony level 2 and we're all on at least 5.
>>
>>91785956
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1489647026616.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489647026616.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>>91775589
E X T R A T H I C C
>>
>>91785994
I'm not the one avoiding discution like a bitch, anon.
>>
>>91785993
Right. What you are is autismal. It was a funny quip poking fun at the absence of content control for season 5. You guys are acting like this is a threat to your integrity as human beings.
>>
>>91785994
That wasn't even me >>91785941.
>>
File: Emil Sticker.png (54KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Emil Sticker.png
54KB, 375x360px
>>91785491
Would have been a lot better, and would have fit in perfectly with the tone of the episode.
Another thing I would have liked it more, is if when Ashi started talking about the people Jack saved, they actually started showing up from behind Ashi to reassure Jack of his exploits.
You could even keep the ghost as its own entity by having it accept the Jack has come to peace with his past.

>Jack lays down the sword as does the Omen
>"The road you seek will be far more insurmountable than you can even imagine. You may even come to prefer death than this path of foolishness you've taken in life. And when that time comes, know that I will be waiting."
Omen dissipates.
>Jack gets up and says a little thing about "never falling to his own darkness ever again".
>Walks away and gives Ashi a hug, thanking her for believing in him.
>The rest of the followers join in as well.
>>
Tom Kenny saying naughty words is my new fetish
>>
>>91786032
Is meant to you >>91786017

And I am not avoiding any discutions, enough is said, even if you don't see Jack as protagonist of this one episode, you can't say this hasn't happened before in the show and you can't say Jack is not protagonist of his story. Episode was all about Jack. I am tired of repeating same thing over and over, you can just go and not enjoy things for all I care.
>>
>>91786177
>new
>Never heard Kenny swear while using his spongebob voice
>>
>>91786184
Just because it was about Jack it doesn't mean he was the protagonist in the episode, I already told you.
>>
File: C9LbZnBVYAEBfFG.jpg (15KB, 263x291px) Image search: [Google]
C9LbZnBVYAEBfFG.jpg
15KB, 263x291px
>>91770069
>woah hold up a sec senpai come and see how WOKE I am
>>
>>91781468
(Ž◓Д◔`)
( ã£àž„à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰c )
>>
>>91786195
>tfw listening about the origins of Spongebob's voice while he gives everyone an example of the Christmas midget's banter
>>
File: Maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Fuck off contrarians with your stupid headcannons.

This was a 10/10 just like all others.
>>
>>91779010
VLC is open-source software , it can't have backdoors.
>>
>>91785724
Actually that would be pretty cool if executed correctly.
>Aku is just about to strike down the samurai
>Jack throws his sword, near missing Aku's head
>Aku laughs at Jack's futile final retaliation
>Suddenly screaming from behind
>Aku says "what" and turns around
Jack didn't try to stab Aku, he was passing the sword to Ashi, who swoops in and bisects Aku from Head to Toe.
>>
>>91786304
and low standard man comes right through
>>
>>91781633
Not the same anon but I'm also still using it. What's the new best codec pack these days?
>>
>>91786345
>and low standard man comes right through
Seriously man, that szechuan sauce is not going to be found itself
>>
>>91785941
That doesn't mean anything.
Jack's had his ass saved by others before. Didn't make them the protagonist.
Plus the next episode is going to be all about Ashi defending Jack, while he meditates to find the sword.
>>
>>91786412
nice strawman faggot
>>
>>91786383
I use k-lite as it constantly updates
>>
>>91786326
Won't happen like that. If anything, Jack will slice at Aku and cut him down to his last essence or until Jack believes he is finally dead. Then Jack will find one last secret time portal and go back to the past, die from his wounds after fighting Aku one last time, or feel the rapid aging force brought on by defeating Aku and turn into a super old man before Ashi's eyes, thus giving a chance to bestow his sword to her if Aku should ever return.

Then we see a tiny piece of Aku slip away and begin to fester underground, setting up the premise for Samurai Ashi

WACHA
>>
>yfw the show ends and they announce a spin off show with Ashi as a protagonist
>>
>>91784067
Bro this is being made by the exact same people. There's no outside force changing how anything would be
>>
The truth is this season is predictable and not very well written. But the truth is that Samurai Jack was NEVER particularly well written; it gets by on style and atmosphere rather than strength of narrative, so expecting more after 12 years is on you.
>>
File: 1491132171211.png (1MB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491132171211.png
1MB, 700x437px
>>91786557
>>
>>91774272
>Ashi taking the choice from Jack
>Jack not interfering to save Ashi from the horseman
>The horseman is gone because reasons

That's pretty bad. The same people saying that this would be better would be shitposting to no end if it had actually aired.
>>
>>91786557
It could work if Jack going back in time to kill Aku doesn't end the current timeline. This would mean Ashi has to kill Aku in the future to complete the deed.
>>
>>91770069
was fine desu
>>
>>91780009
Sexism?
>>
>>91772763
Found the fag who didn't grow up with jack. Every callback was entertaining and helped bring closure to the series.
>>
So the list first didnt say no dogs, and then it did.

Other than that I loved this episode but it's been so long since I watched the first seasons that I didnt really appreciate the callbacks. I guess i'll have to fix that!
>>
>>91773569
My favorite was number 4 gentle Jim.
>>
>>91780173
Someone actually did ask for it in another thread. Not sure which one though.
>>
>>91778440
mpv has a shitty GUI. I use it, but only because I don't need a GUI. Most people need a GUI.
>>91781444
Codec packs are disgusting, installing closed-sourced software on your computer from shady "groups" is a recipe for disaster.
>>91778996
VLC is really slow. I can play four 24fps FHD videos on my computer no problem with mpv, but VLC stutters and drops frames.
>>
>>91785426
>entire episode is people telling Ashi how amazing Jack is
Yes, this episode was about her discovering his prior involvement saving the land, but it was about her seeing this rather than Jack himself. It was a supporting under-plot fueled by Ashi's plot.

Don't be stupid
>>
Ashi was the protagonist but Jack (or rather his effect on the world) was the focus of the episode.
>>
yall fags need to 420 blaze it and just enjoy the ride.

episode was good. rave scene too.
>>
>>91790880
I'll admit that the dance moves being the same martial arts sort of stunt Jack did was a nice touch.
>>
>>91770463
>electropop
let's stay with that 8
>>
>>91779775
YES PLEASE
>>
>>91786609
>There's no outside force changing how anything would be
Age, anon. People change over time.
>>
File: w1jvCHjB.jpg (24KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
w1jvCHjB.jpg
24KB, 388x388px
>>91791237
yeah that was good.
I liked the inclusion of the ravers because they are stylistically very different from all the other people jack has encountered.

it was a variety show of jack stories. the woolies' version of jack was this badass motherfucker who beat the shit out of their oppressors with just his fists. the archers' version of jack was a noble and just warrior. the rave version was a flowing feminine form, told through song.

it was nice. the only thing I didnt like about this episode was that a lot of time was spent on Scaramouch without him actually accomplishing anything. Im sure he'll be important eventually, but I would have rather they cut out maybe the whole "no body" gag in favor of including one more jack story.
>>
>>91772825
This

The Scotsman outright says that they need to raise a bigger army and what do a couple of the people Jack's helped say? "If he needs us, we'll be there."

I could be wrong, but this episode is setting up the thread from the last one, with a massive force to be raised for a final battle against Aku, where the inhabitants of Future!Earth have finally had enough of his shit. Jack can fight Aku, while all the robots, marauders and general bloody-minded predators also need to be dealt with.
>>
>>91770831
it was probably a bunch of dead samurais obsessed with honor. When Jack wanted to kill himself the samurais they helped him with the ritual, when he no longer wanted to die, they left.
>>
>episode 9
>Ashi gets to Aku before Jack
>Ashi demands the truth from Aku's mouth about what he did
>WATCHA
>ep 10
>LONG AGO, IN A DISTANT LAND
>>
>>91779711
It's built up around the whole series but the PTSD plotline starts at the end of Season 3 when they barely finally defeat the Shredder and ends around the later portion of Season 4. It's about 18 episodes.
>>
>>91792006
>Scaramouch
He really broke the flow of the episode, like the feeling of Ashi's parts and his parts were completely contrasting and quite jarring
>>
>>91792526
agreed. the end of this episode was a very important scene about jack overcoming his desire to kill himself, and yet it felt like they rushed it. too much time on Scaramouch. all we needed to see of him was
>short scene where he wakes up
>short scene where he sneaks onto ship
>slightly longer scene where he fails to tell Aku
a quick beginning middle and end for his simple B story. less fluff.
>>
File: shitposter detected.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter detected.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>91774942
>main female character gets fucked up and saved numerous times by male MC
>pandering
>>
Late question but does anyone have an mp4 rip of episode 5. I have 1-4 and 6 but not 5, I don't know why.
>>
>>91770440
It doesn't say "Omen" as a name, it says "The Omen" the same way you can say Jack is "The Samurai"
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.