[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters that are literally you For me it's Rick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 5.png (442KB, 912x711px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
442KB, 912x711px
ITT: Characters that are literally you

For me it's Rick - inteligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Swing music. Jazz. Phooey! Ah, bublichas, how difference in my native willage. Soft music, wiolins, the happy peoples sitting on their balalaikas, playing their samovars. And then, there was Cucaracha. Ah, Cucaracha: so round, so firm, so fully packed, and so easy on the draw. They would sink to me a little gypsy love song, like this. Listen. CUCARA-CHA! Cucaracha,
cucaracha - hoo hoo hoo hoo! Cucaracha, cucaracha - hoohoohoohoo!
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina In the morning No one could be sweeter than my sweetie when I meet her In the morning Where the morning glories twine around the door Whispering pretty stories I long to hear once more Strolling with my girlie where the dew is pearly early In the morning Butterflies all flutter up and kiss each little buttercup at dawning If I had Aladdin's lamp for only a day I'd make a wish and here's what I'd say Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the moooooorning
Deh bee-beep dah bee-beep dah boop da bay.
Da Big Bad Wolf in a Suit-n-skay.
Heet-zeet xoodle-oot zat ooo zed
He tot oodle up to grandma's bed
Heet-teet tooddle oot zot-n-zeers.
Zot suit zaddle with great big ears
Hoop toop teddle en zooten zid
All the better to hear you with
Hey hey hoo hoo habbo zot.
Says hey hoboo what big eyes you got
Ledder zed wit de little zid
Rett-et-toodle to see you with.
Heet too waddle zoo zet to beeth
Zoo zoo zeddle with great big teeth!
Eat zoot zoddle to tatle tup
Teet toot chaddle to eat you up.
Zorain zorain zorain zorain....."
>>
Im walking talking reddit too
>>
>>91756505
Holy shit, you must look just like me!
>>
File: dk.jpg (73KB, 881x656px) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
73KB, 881x656px
>>91756468
>>
File: IMG_3446.jpg (114KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3446.jpg
114KB, 600x826px
>>91756468
Intelligent, nihilistic, rapey, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>91756468
If that's the character you seriously identify with, you have a sad life ahead once reality sets in.
>>
>>91756848
I see you identify as Morty, good for you
>>
File: tumblr_o68jzuel4Q1ttwfmao1_500.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o68jzuel4Q1ttwfmao1_500.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
we really dont need this many reddit threads at once
>>
>>91756505
Pretty good, but you missed a spot
>mornink*
>>
>>91756468
I hate steven universe because he's literally a fat version of me as a child. Annoying, autistic, and gay as fuck though hasn't figured it out yet. Don't trust the SJWs Steven, they don't like you, they just like the idea of you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.