[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching The Simpsons first seasons (again) from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
So I'm watching The Simpsons first seasons (again) from the beginning and it's great, one of my favorite shows. Since everybody say later seasons are shit, I'll stop at season 10 or 11. Are there any good episodes in later seasons though to watch after that?
>>
Stop at Season 9. You're good.
>>
There's a debated grey area in the 9-13 range where some episodes are still decent, but others are really bad and the ratio gets worse as it goes on so it depends on your tolerance. After that the best episodes are bland and the rest are unwatchable.
>>
Lisa the Simpsons is the last holdover of the Oakley and Weinstein era. Even as a 12yo kid I started to check out season 10 and distinctly remember talking to my friends how The Simpsons was getting bad. The day after Treehouse of Horror XI, the first episode of season 12, was when we silently ate lunch until someone broke the ice with "This show is garbage!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyWVaZsUQjc

Pic related reminds me of this.
>>
Just keep watching untill you notice that it's become shit.
>>
>>91744401
>>91744456
>>91744532
Okay then. I thought that with 28 fucking seasons, there would be at least full season (around 20 episodes) of good episodes all together after season 9/10. But if that's not the case, it's pretty sad.
>>
>>91744545
This.
>>
I heard Al Jean is the reason new Simpsons sucks. But I see his name in classic episodes too so what changed?
>>
Lots of good ones. The Simpsons never got as bad as people on the internet made it out to me. Sure, there are a few real stinkers here and there, but its still on the whole pretty good. And Behind the Laughter, which is season 16, is a top 5 episode overall.
>>
>>91747227
>Behind the Laughter
It's 11th season though, not 16th.
>>
>>91747183
He actually did okay for seasons 13-16, IMO. Some people at NHC even prefer those seasons over scully era. But at some point, he kinda stopped caring.
>>
it gets watchable again at season 23
>>
>>91748113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA560pf3Up4
>>
>>91744307
it's weird watching season 1

it is an entirely different animal from everything else I have seen in the last 15 years.
>>
>>91744307
The episode "Brick Like Me"
I liked it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.