[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to think of an animated film that I saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Literal motherfucker.jpg (873KB, 1851x2676px) Image search: [Google]
Literal motherfucker.jpg
873KB, 1851x2676px
I've been trying to think of an animated film that I saw at some point over a decade ago.

At some point in the film, the protagonist gets tricked by a con-man and locked into a waterwheel that she and other prisoners need to rotate for some reason. They manage to escape from the wheel by spinning it so fast that the wheel breaks off and tumbles down a hill.

In the very last scene of the film there is some sort of flight montage showing various locations visited over the course of the film, with one of those locations being the water wheel (now covered in vegetation).

I believe that the protagonist was either an anthropomorphic mouse or a micro-sized human

No one has ever been able to identify what this film is and no amount of searching through lists and internet searches has given me the answer, but I am hoping that someone will finally have the answer. It has been driving me mad every time this incomplete memory pops back into my head.
>>
Where did you see it? Was it theatrical?
>>
>>91743907
In a class room, now that I think about it. Probably a VHS. I doubt it was a mainstream film or else I'd probably have found it.
>>
File: Horus-Prince-of-the-Sun.jpg (95KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
Horus-Prince-of-the-Sun.jpg
95KB, 400x467px
>>91743865
Any ideas on how old it may have been or country of origin?
>>
>>91744552
Absolutely no idea aside from it already existing by sometime in the early 2000s.
>>
>>91744555
How about style wise? Hanna-Barbera, Rankin-Bass, Ralph Bakshi
Full length or TV special?
Could it have been one of the ABC or CBS one shots?
https://youtu.be/wXukVg0O2jM
https://youtu.be/tEWzcmTScL8
>>
>>91744669
It definitely wasn't Rankin-Bass or Ralph Bakshi. I have so much trouble remembering its style, but I think it would be closer to something Don Bluth or Disney would make then Hanna-Barbera.

I am pretty sure it was full length. I remember a credit sequence either during or immediately after the fly-over sequence I mentioned.
>>
>>91744767
What were they flying on?
https://youtu.be/vn9xV6_yyG0
>>
>>91744854
I think it was birds and I think the protagonist and all of the characters were small.
>>
>>91744854
>>91744884
Oh, but it also could have been insects.
>>
File: p13589_p_v8_ag.jpg (392KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13589_p_v8_ag.jpg
392KB, 960x1440px
>>91743865
I don't know why i'm thinking of this, other than the mouse thing.
>>
>>91744927
I probably skimmed through every movie involving mice or other rodents I could think of. I kind of wonder if the thing I am thinking of even exists on the internet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.