[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So leaked posters for the new Spider-Man show reveals that Anya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: New Spider show.jpg (200KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
New Spider show.jpg
200KB, 750x494px
So leaked posters for the new Spider-Man show reveals that Anya Corazon is part of the main cast.

Now that's a twist.
>>
>>91732097
Maybe she'll finally be relevant in the comics now
>>
File: Ahhhh.jpg (3KB, 125x93px)
Ahhhh.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>those red soles on Miles's feet

looks okay

>Peter's boots and gloves
Sweet Jesus it looks awful
>>
At least they know Miles is just the black Spider-Man and has no credibility to being the face of latinxs.
>>
>>91732097
Surprised that Silk's not included in this...
>Quickly remembers how Slott kept writing Silk to be constantly horny around Peter
Guess that would never go well in a cartoon series
>>
Have younoticed that Anya's suit is different from the comics? The chest zone is more like Anti-Venom than Venom.
>>
>Anya
now I'm interested
>>
You know what that means

Marvel may allow her to exist in the comics again
>>
>>91732097
WERE THE FUCK IS SPIDER-HAM?!
>>
>>91732230
>latinx

Stop this meme NOW
>>
>>91732230
shut up
>>
>>91732217
I kind of like them.
>>
Silk BTFO
>>
>>91732097
So will Miles directly cuck Peter in this one?
Or is he going for Latina pootang?
>>
So who is hooking up with who?
>>
>>91732487
uh excuse me shitlord it's latinx to you
>>
>>91732217
oh now that you mention it they all have little slippers on.
>>
>>91732492

Peter x Miles

Gwen x Anya
>>
>>91732097
>Anya as Spider-Girl in the handmedown Spider-Woman costume and standard spider-person powers in a cast full of people with standard Spider person powers

For fucks sake Araña would be perfect for this kind of team
>>
>>91732535
fucking Spider-Gwen passing that shit on to everyone
>>
>>91732544
That would the ideal ship. Can MJ occassionally join Gwen and Anya?
>>
>>91732415
Hopefully none existent
>>
>>91732097
>Anya with a black spider on a white background

I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>91732230
No, he solves his problems with venom blasts.
>>
>>91732097
Uh, so I'm going to assume everyone in this is going to be a teenager?
I wonder how they'll do the origin stories for Gwen and Peter here.
>>
>>91732591
Spider-Bitch got a toy?
Why?
>>
>>91732635
Spider-Gwen Stacy is a clone.
>>
>>91732635
>This one radioactive spider bit 4 people
>>
>>91732694
Arana is fucking magic cult or some shit.
>>
>>91732677
Is that a fact or just speculation?
Imagine being double teamed by two Gwens
>>
File: IMG_1369.jpg (585KB, 1350x900px)
IMG_1369.jpg
585KB, 1350x900px
>>91732648
Don't ask me.

We're getting a cosmic Spidey too, and Noir and Spider-Punk are rumored.
>>
>>91732097
>Pushing multiple spidermen again.
Its shit
>>
>>91732730
Where is the love for that obscure muscle Spider with six arms from that SNES game?
>>
>a bunch of people with the same powers with little to no variation
One of the worst things about families of characters and the Spider man franchise is one of the worst offenders
>>
>>91732544
>anya x anyone that isnt rikki
Trash
>>
>>91732843
That wasn't even the real Rikki

It was some sort of psychic ghost created by Onslaught
>>
One of the first arcs is spider island so thats probably where miles and anya will come from
>>
>>91732750
I would love a Doppleganger figure so badly, but he hasn't had a figure for a long time.

But hey, I'll take any spiders they can give me
>>
>>91732863
Fuck you she was real and her and anya were cute. Cute.
>>
>>91732885
>No Black Widow, Tarantula, or Jess.
>>
>>91732097
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARANYA ISN'T SPIDER-PEOPLE

BRING BACK THE CARAPACE

#makearanagreatagain
>>
>>91732943
Deported.
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (772KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
772KB, 1350x900px
>>91732909
I don't count Jessica Drew as one of Spider-men or women, she has nothing to do with the spider family. I at least have Ultimate Jessica.

Black Widow is even less related. Tarantula is also just some random spider themed mercenary, isn't he?
>>
>>91732909
Those dont count
>>
>>91732987
But she is in the web of life she is a spider
>>
>>91732987
>>91732909
What about Julia Carpenter?
>>
>>91732097
So what are they calling Miles, Kid Arachnid?
>>
File: 123412342134.jpg (53KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
123412342134.jpg
53KB, 500x406px
>>91732097
The Sentai team isn't complete without Kain and best girl.
>>
>>91733026
She irrelevanted herself into a coma and then works as mission control.
>>
>>91733042
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Woman
>Spider-Girl

Clearly Spider-Boy
>>
>>91733057
>best girl
Carnage mj?
>>
>>91733058
Anya got kicked out of the 616 reality because she was so damn irrelevant
>>
>>91733077
So wait, is this a Gwen and Peter being mentors to Anya and Miles thing?
>>
>>91732743
multiple spider-men isn't going anywhere. Marvel likes Gwen and Miles too much to leave them out now.
>>
>>91733083
Carnage MJ is a meme, Venom MJ is superior.
>>
>>91733146
Why? Didn't stick in the 90s.
>>
>>91733149
Imagine Venom MJ making Peter and Gwen her bitches.

Hmm, makes me wonder if Spider-Gwen verse Venom will be her MJ.
>>
For a team of Spiders, the best number of members is 8. You know, like the 8 legs of a spider. Following these relevations, I want to think of other potential candidates.

We have Peter, Gwen, Miles and Anya.

Others:
- Scarlet Spider (Kaine/Ben): If we have clones, this would be a good member. Having both, Kaine and Ben merged into one character in USM was a smart move.
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): The female clone of peter Parker, this I would like to see.
- Agent Venom (Flash Thompson): Well, as a twist, since Venom seems to be mainly used as a villain, maybe he can be "Agent Toxin".
- Mary Jane Watson: I loved to see her as Spider-Woman in USM and I couldn't take there was only 5 episodes with her. I want more!!! But next time, not bonded with Carnage, please. That was too creepy.
>>
>>91733184
Spider-Gwen's MJ is irrationally bitchy to her
>>
>>91733184
>You ruined the band, you ruined my life! Time for revenge, tiger!
Then you get Mary Jane Watson:Lethal Protector, then she suddenly gets really religious and hunts Symbiotes.
>>
>>91733214
See, perfect set up to make her her antagonist. Maybe have the Symbiote play up some possible sexual attraction that MJ might have (so making her essentially a tsundere),
>>
>>91733149
The last show had carnage mj though
>>
>>91733161
Miles is getting an animated movie, right? It'll be a while before they don't put him in things, outside of the MCU stuff.

And Gwens profile has raised and she'll likely get included in more stuff as well.

The way the last cartoon started as "Spider-Men and assorted team heroes" and shifted to a full Spider-Team combined with this one starting off like that makes me think Marvel just likes the idea of a Spider-family a bit much.
>>
>>91733195
>That was too sexy
Ftfy
>>
>>91733012
I don't give a shit about Jessica, and Spider-verse is the only spider story she's ever been a part of.
>>91733026
She might actually be getting an upcoming figure. We don't know if it's her or Jessica's new costume
>>
>MCU suit
>SpiderGwen
Awful.

>Shitles Morales
Dropped.
>>
>>91733368
>Spider-Family
Great, not only does Marvel want their own Wonder Woman now they also want to get their own Batfamily.
>>
>>91733544
To be fair, they have had a shitton of Spider-Man spin-off guys for decades. Just that they usually don't operate as a group.
>>
Maybe the rest of the spider-characters in this series will gain their powers from the Spider-Island's event, which could be quite addecuated. Let's think about which characters could be involved here if we consider Spider-Island:

- We already have Miles and Gwen. They could be infected.
- Anya lost her original powers as Araña but gained new ones with the Spider-Virus.
- The Jackal and the Queen could be the main villains?
- Flash Thompson as Agent Venom (or Agent Toxin) is very possible.
- Anti-Venom will be necessary, but who could be his host?
- Mary Jane HAS to appear here, as I loved when she gained the powers in Spider-Island.
- Madame Web could appear here to guide the rest of the spiders.
- Kaine should appear here too.
>>
>>91733149
Red Tiger Goblin MJ is Superior.
>>
>>91733690
>Mary Jane HAS to appear here, as I loved when she gained the powers in Spider-Island.

Dan Slott is involved in this, so she's likely not going to be in it at all.
>>
>>91733961
So is she gonna be replaced with Cindy as Peter's second love interest after Gwen and later Cindy will become Silk?
>>
>>91732097
>All of them have different color soles
>>
>>91733961
when will dan finally kill mj? I got sick of her being played with about 3 years ago
>>
>>91732097
Do we know for a fact these are from the show? USM had a lot of merchandise and ads like these that didn't really have to do with the show itself or the USM comics.
>>
>>91732097
>"let's go back to basics and make another Spider-Man in Highschool cartoon!!!"
>Okay, I'm kind of bored of Highschool Peter but I might give it a chan-
>"And let's bring Miles and Spider-Gwen and other spider characters that don't make any sense"
Is Marvel animation retarded? Why? It's suppose to be Spider-Man in Highschool! Why are they dragging Miles and Spider-Gwen into this.
>>
>>91733472

Jess an Pete have teamed up multiple times over the years.
>>
>>91733026
What about her?
>>
>>91733544

I want a Spider-Family.
>>
>>91733195
Personally I would go

Peter - standard Spider powers
Gwen - standard Spider powers
Miles - camouflage and Venom blast
Anya - Araña carapace and grappling hook but Spider-Girl costume
Julia - Psi-webs, precognition and Red and White color scheme
Miguel - fangs, claws, red eyes and future tech costume
Silk - organic webbing
Kaine - the Other powers

If you're going to do a team of Spiders at least try to use the ones with slightly different powersets
>>
>>91733368
If they really did like it, they wouldn't have it so they seldom interact outside of events and crossover arcs.
>>
>>91734676
Nah

Correct answer:
>Pete
>Silk
>Miles
>Gwen
>Miguel
>Mayday
>Jessica
>Hobie
>>
>>91732535
Spider-shoes. More traction, yet thin enough to use spider powers.
>>
>>91732531
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>91734866
> No Otto?
You pleb.
>>
>>91734866
>Miles
>Hobie
Two black men on the same team?
>>
>>91733544
Wasn't there like a spider-family book back in the Spider-Girl days? Spider-family has been around for a while, Marvels just now realizing the dollars it brings in
>>
Anya's outfit is kind of similar to Silk's.
>>
>>91733961
>Dan Slott
Are you guys excited to see animated versions of Carlie and Ana!
>>
>>91732097
give her the fucking carapace, mickey
>>
>>91732909
Widow has had shit figures, Drew had one way back, the only one who hasn't had a decent figure is tarantula.
>>
>>91734520
Came here to post this. Looks like another case of Disney wanted to go back to basics but still shill their most popular (read: recent) characters. So, you know, just like USM.
>>
>>91736827
Give it up. It's never coming back.
>>
>>91732097
Makes sense. Steve Wacker was hoping to get her in USM but never got the chance. While she doesn't rank highly on my list of favourite Spiders, I'd rather have her than Miles and Gwen.
>>
>>91732648
Even though she didn't really do anything, she was featured quite prominently in Spider-Verse not long ago. I like her design, but it bugs me that she had one hand that looks like it's meant to hold something despite coming with no accessories. I wonder if they were worried about how parents would react to a Spidey-related figure coming with a shotgun.
>>
Is marvel doing something with May. they just released the first 49 issues on comixology.
>>
>>91732097

The reeeee when Miles and Gwen make out is going to be quite something.
>>
>>91739977
No idea, but thanks for the heads-up.
>>
File: 235923878266.jpg (352KB, 964x1464px) Image search: [Google]
235923878266.jpg
352KB, 964x1464px
>>91732097

Come the fuck on Marvel, just give me that 2099 cartoon already. You've kept me waiting since you pulled that Unlimited stunt.

This show just reeks of Miles fellating in true Bendis style.
>>
>>91739977
Well her 20th anniversary will be coming up next year, right?
>>
>>91740700
I guess Or Trademark Renewal.
>>
>>91739977

They're probably just getting as many Spider-Family comics up now so they can push a sale around the time of Spider-Man Homecoming.

Spider-Man 2099 also got another 10 issues added recently.

All 18 issues of Webspinners: Tales Of Spider-Man are also coming.
>>
>>91732097
I'll never understand this fascination with shoving as many spider-man clones as possible into a book/show Marvel has had for the past 5 years or so.

You don't make a team that's all speedsters or all supermans, that's boring. Power sets like Spider-Man's are interesting because he's relatively unique. When everyone on the team has the same powers there may as well not be a team.
>>
File: 1454544638408.gif (605KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454544638408.gif
605KB, 400x400px
>yfw Mania makes an appearance
>>
>>91741220
You wish (and so do I). We're unlikely to even get a Venom that isn't Eddie, which wouldn't be so bad since this is a new universe, but I don't trust Marvel to do anything right with this series.
>>
File: SP[1].jpg (227KB, 600x769px)
SP[1].jpg
227KB, 600x769px
>>91732987
>Not liking Jessica Drew

Just kidding, I couldn't care less about her, except for dat ass.
>>
>>91741174
I really just think any multiverse type thing with many versions of a hero has a lot of potential, and Spider-Man just capitalized on that in the biggest way imaginable so I guess it's like "his thing" now.
>>
>>91732313
Just make it so she has a crush on him because of spider-totem destiny shit instead of pheromones.
>>
oh, how I wish this Gwen shit would just go away
>>
is Miles kid arachnid?
>>
>>91741174
It's worse here because it's suppose to be Peter in Highschool just learning to crawl.

And then you have fifty Spider-Persons who apparently were a part of Peter Parker Year One.
>>
>>91732808
>talking shit about Power Rangers
>>
>>91738453
its coming back if I have to get Marvel to hire me and then do it myself
>>
>>91742823
That's what bothers me. They feel the need to throw Miles and Gwen in right away because they're being pushed in the comics now, but whether they're from other universes in the show or from the same universe as Peter, it doesn't feel right to have so many Spiders showing up from the outset, especially since Peter himself is supposed to be a beginner.
>>
>>91732230
>Latinxs
I keep intentionally pronouncing this as "la-tinks", just because a stupid word born of a stupid concept deserves to be pronounced in the stupidest way possible.
>>
File: spectacular carnage.jpg (7KB, 135x134px) Image search: [Google]
spectacular carnage.jpg
7KB, 135x134px
>>91732097
>It's another "this profitable character needs to have their own globe-trotting team of characters who all have the same powers but different toys and accessories" series
>Kids these days will never know the joys of street-level Spidey
>We got less than half the planned episodes of Spectacular and will likely never get a revival/follow-up
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>91732808
Eh personally I could see it working, I am not big on the Spider-Man mythos or anything but here is how I think it would go.

>Peter Parker as the Team Leader, Tactician and Genius of the group who invents much of their equipment and acts as the thing that binds the team together, he would have the typical Spider powers but may have a stint with the Symbiote where the others have to work together to stop him

>Miles Morales as an Underclassmen to Peter who greatly admires him and is friends with him, he would likely gain his powers a while after Peter due to Oscorp and would have Bio-Electrokinesis and Camouflage abilities

>Gwen Stacy is a little more difficult to put together since I know little of Spider-Gwen but she could gain her powers from the same Spider as a Peter, maybe they could make something up where she got bitten first so her powers are stronger or some bullshit and she is the daughter of Detective Stacy so she could be the teams Detective who solves many of the mysteries in the series and tracks down various Villains, Peter would ultimately be the better Spider of the two due to his own determination and the fact that Peter would likely be more skilled than her at hand to hand combat.

>Anya Corazon is the one I know the least of but it sounds like she has origins involving the mystical arts which would explain her origin in the show and from what I can tell from her wikipage she has Organic webbing and is also incredibly talented at Stealth like Miles, she would be the one who would last the longest in a fight ability wise due to her organic webbing and the best choice for scouting out enemies or spying on others

Overall based on what I know of and can derive from Wiki pages, it seems like they could actually make the team fairly diverse due to them having variations in Spider abilities, Gwen and Peter are a little too similar in abilities but Gwen would be a Detective and Peter a Scientist/Thinker when it comes to smarts.
>>
>>91743140
>Kids these days will never know the joys of street-level Spidey
...we sure as hell didn't. Our Spider-Man wasn't allowed to punch people, remember?
>>
>>Boys wear red
>>Girls wear white

Kinda power rangerish but we will see where this goes.
>>
>>91744100
It makes me wonder if we were watching the same show, when someone claims that the fight scenes in spectacular were inferior to 90's spider-man. Am I the only one who remembers those horrible sumo fights?

Or they could be just trollin'.
>>
>>91732097
>New spider-man show.
>Loads and loads of characters.

Is dis sum sentai-themed show?

If so, it's been done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-wMZeKck4
>>
>>91743098
Honestly it does suck but it could work better if they made it so Peter is 17 and has been Spider-Man since he was 14 or so, first episode could have him lamenting over how he has no one to help him which cues the other Spider-Men and Girls to start being made.

I could picture Miles being the first one to get Spider powers after a tour to Oscorp or something akin to Peter but he has electrokinesis, this would cause Spidey to take him on as a sidekick of sorts, then later on we get Anya as another sidekick to Peter, few episodes in we would get Gwen introduced as the person "most out of her element" on the team and she has to be coached and supported by all of her team members to flourish as a hero properly.
>>
>>91734520
Movie synergy so kids will know who these characters are when they show up in MCU
>>
>>91743110
What the fuck is a latinx.
>>
>>91732097
More posters?
>>
>>91743140
I remember actually being excited for Spectacular Spider-man and The Batman. Then both got cancelled. And then I was sad.

Is Ultimate Spider-man any good? I've been meaning to watch it, but Netflix starts at like season 3 or something.
>>
>>91744181
I'm about to watch an episode of 90s spider-man to confirm, but I mostly remember a lot of flipping, swinging and rolling to avoid attacks. And lots of webbing.
>>
>>91744681
No it's shit.

Pure shit, as in the cartoon managed to make me feel phyisically ill. Yes it was that disgusting.

Some anons claim that it gets better after the first 2 seasons however. I wouldn't know.
>>
File: wtf1.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>91744693

I remember lots of flipping but far less of the other two.

What I do remember is whenever two characters ran at each other, they would grab each other by the arms and struggle like sumo fighters. Then at some point, one of the fighters would lift the other above his head and throw him.

Pic related mfw.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.