[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of season 9 and 10 of Spongebob /co/? An improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2788.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2788.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
What do you think of season 9 and 10 of Spongebob /co/? An improvement over 6-8 or is it worse? What are the best and worst episodes?
>>
I dont know I dont want shows made for small children.
>>
>>91726074
>on /co/
>not watching shows made for children
Wtf why are you here then m8
>>
>>91726049
There's a season 10 already?
I dunno, I gave up when S9 was at its middle or something. Not that it was shit. Yes, some of it made me cringe, but most of the time it was just so painfully mediocre. You've seen these types of gags and tropes used in SpongeBob a hundred times already. It's just bland. It's been going on for far too long. There's barely anything they could pull out of their asses to surprise of entertain anyone older than 8 now. Not Simpsons-tier, but definitely the second worst.
>>
>>91726102
For the comics.
>>
>>91726185
>comic discussion
>on /co/
Fucking where
>>
>>91726049
Season 9 and 10 are good as at least, Season 4.
>>
>>91726208
Nowhere, because of stunted faggots like you.
>>
>>91726049
The best episodes
>Two Thumbs Down
>Sold!
>Goodbye Krusty Krab?
>Whirly Brains
>Mimic Madness
The worst episodes
>Mutiny on the Krusty
>Trident Trouble

The good episodes aren't good in the same way S1-3 were, but at least the show is mostly good again after a decade.
>>
>>91726362
>The worst episodes
>not Squid Baby
>>
>>91726394
I was referring to the second half of Season 9, but if you want to add the first half, before a couple writing overhauls, Squid Baby, Little Yellow Book and SpongeBob You're Fired are truly terrible.

When you hear people talk about Season 9 nowadays, they're usually referring to the 2015-2016 episodes as opposed to the 2012-2013 ones.
>>
>>91726185
So why go to a cartoon thread then?
>>
>>91726362
These are all good, but the best episodes will always be Squid Plus One, Executive Treatment and Patrick! The Game

>>91727010
I consider the first half of S9 to be good too, but with more stinkers. Safe Deposit Krabs, Gary's New Friend and Jailbreak are all great.

>Squid Baby, Little Yellow Book and SpongeBob You're Fired are truly terrible
The only one I truly hate out of those is Squid Baby.
>>
>>91727414
And even Squid baby had a few good jokes in it so it wasn't completely terrible
>>
>>91726049
Spongebob needs to die, just like the Simpsons.

They've overstayed their welcome.
>>
>>91726260
Start one then fag.
>>
>>91727211
To bitch
>>
>>91728557
It was a fetish fuel episode, that alone makes it one of the worst
>>
still haven't watched it due to not hearing anything good about it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.