[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to a podcast that Scott Snyder was on this week an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (10KB, 199x252px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 199x252px
Listening to a podcast that Scott Snyder was on this week and he mentioned Harper's shortcomings and he said afterwards that there is plans for Harper coming in Detective and she will be in a new series next year(sounded like a team book)..

https://twitter.com/the_batforce/status/855212895487090688
>>
>Dr. Manhattan was created by an electrical design that emitted radiation
>Harper Row is the #1 electrical engineer in the world
>Dr. Manhattan is the ultimate villain of the entire DC universe
>Harper will be the one to defeat him??
>She's the only one who knows enough to understand his powers and how to take them away???
>>
urg.
>>
>>91725878
He is going to shoehorn her into New Challengers, isn't he?
>>
>>91726123
her- bruce and duke cancer.
>>
>>91726123
Doubt it because he doesn't like her. It's Tynion who cares about her.
>>
>>91725878
>more sjw crap

no thanks.
glad that I no longer waste money on this crap
>>
>>91726210
no SCOTT SYNDER SAYS IT .
https://twitter.com/the_batforce/status/855212895487090688
Harper Row cancer is back.
>>
How popular is she?
>>
File: Moment.jpg (542KB, 1600x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Moment.jpg
542KB, 1600x1197px
>>91726428
I liked her with Azrael
>>
>>91726492
Tumblr .
>>
Synder says he want Duke as the next batman
>>
>>91726492
fuck off sjw
>>
As long as she doesn't put on her outfit and go cape, she's a decent civilian supporting cast member. Can't say the same for Duke, since he doesn't have any real skills that would serve in a supporting role.
>>
, it has nothing to do with being a new character, but wonky writing basically. When a new character is way too flattered without deserving, it will always be hated with reason by whoever is keeping with the plot, she may very well be Batman's Wesley Crusher.
>>
When is a petition to kill off Harper Row going to be started?
>>
Who cares about this cunt? Give more Cass and Steph
>>
>>91728097
>Implying they won't include Harper with those two
>>
>>91728097
This. For two characters who've been around since the 90s to be so undeveloped compared to a literally who. It's insulting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.