[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Regular Show finale well received? It got kinda bad ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: reset.jpg (602KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reset.jpg
602KB, 1920x1080px
Was the Regular Show finale well received? It got kinda bad ratings and no where is talking about it at all.
>>
Everyone kind of forgot when SJ came to restore balance.
>>
>>91724134
It was cozy I liked it as a whole even if I didn't like parts of it.
>>
File: fivesmitch.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fivesmitch.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>91724182
>to restore balance.
in general, or was the aftermath of the series end bad here?

>>91724199
what parts did you dislike?
>>
>>91724487
>what parts did you dislike?
mostly pops dead and the fact that no new episodes but I understand that they were running out of fresh ideas which is why the whole "space adventures in space saga" so it's better that they let it die now than to have it go on for 12 more seasons and be shitty the entire time.
>>
>>91724487
Aftermath, and it appears to be affecting SJ as well.
>>
>>91724134
Eh, 1.37 million viewers is still more than most CN premieres these days.
>>
File: fight pan.jpg (731KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
fight pan.jpg
731KB, 1920x2160px
>>91724552
Those are understandable issues. I read it was canceled though and the network gave an early notice.

If anything I wish Margaret, and maybe CJ, would've had more screentime. Guess it was a time issue

>>91724640
I've been in a few SJ threads, mainly premiere ones, I haven't seen any RS stuff mentioned. What happened? How did the series finale affect /co/?

>>91724950
Is it? Didn't know
>>
Finale was great and went full Regular Show, epilogue was okay.
>>
>>91724984
Whinging about females.
The Power (Bat-girl) = Ashi.
>>
>>91725045
>epilogue was okay.
visually it got progressively worse as it went on, like the budget bottomed out
>>
File: Anti.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anti.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>91725045
>full Regular Show
I feel like more continuity might've been great but that might've rushed it more. Early seasons had tons of callbacks. Glad with what was given though.

>>91725106
I guess that's sorta related, but if anything RS was just another instance, rather than the cause. I'm fine with it after a bit but I can see why there would be bickering over the bat girl.

Ashi is kind of annoying at times but there's no big reason to hate her. I can also see giving her attention during the final 10 episodes rather than just Jack, Aku, and maybe the scotsman being an understandable issue, even if I'm fine with it. I get where they're coming from. It has been bait worthy though more than actual discussion.
>>
>>91725106
This and a lot of sentimental lamentations due to Bowie and the "everyone moves on to have their families and grow up" montage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.