[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://moviepilot.com/p/suicide-sq uad-2-cast-harley-quinn-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

https://moviepilot.com/p/suicide-squad-2-cast-harley-quinn-killer-frost/4243256

>Despite a frosty reception from critics, Suicide Squad became one of the most successful superhero films to date, and a huge part of that is down to Margot Robbie's scene-stealing turn as Harley Quinn. However, online rumors suggest that the Clown Princess of Crime may be usurped by Killer Frost, who could end up dethroning Harley as the new female lead in Suicide Squad 2.

Now that Harley is getting her own movie, it looks like Killer Frost will be the new star of Suicide Squad 2.

Are you ready for next year's hottest Halloween costume?
>>
File: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>91723311
>hottest
>>
>Part of a Famous TV Show
>Part of the JLA
>Part of the Endless
>Next Hollywood big success

There's no stopping Killer Frost now!
>>
>>91723397
Has any other villain ever become a bigger hero than their nemesis?
>>
>>91723311
Harley was popular because Margot Robbie is huge in hollywood right now
right look
right actress
right character

Killer Frost is a literally who and I doubt they will take such a risk for the sequel when the 1st movie was so tied to harley.
>>
I really don't understand why people even liked Harley in this. She wasn't funny. She wasn't endearing. I don't get it. Is it just because she's Harley? Like just being in the movie was good enough for people. That's fucking retarded. That's like buying comics just for the characters and not anything to do with the creators

Gotta support my favorite brand! We are lucky we got Harley in a movie at all! Wanting her to actually be "good" is entitled!
>>
>>91723463
Mystique more popular than Carol
Perhaps Dr Doom
>>
>>91723311
>Killer Frost with a gun

Also, what the hell is with DC pushing Killer Frost this hard? JL status, TV, Movies... That's a lot of backing for a Firestorm baddie.
>>
>>91723958
Another Harley has to come from somewhere.
>>
>>91723958
They've got to set up for their big Endless crossover event once the Watchmen one is done.
>>
>>91723311
What a terrible Killer Frost design. Also when is Livewire getting some traction?
>>
>>91723463
Despite what Doom fanboys will argue because they're fascists, Doom isn't a hero, but he IS probably bigger than the Fantastic Four by a fair bit.

Punisher was originally a pretty disposable Death Wish ripoff that fought Spider-Man and he's done pretty well.

But it's kind of hard to find heroes turning face that don't get reverted down the road. See: Sandman.
>>
File: 4002666-killer+f.jpg (13KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
4002666-killer+f.jpg
13KB, 570x320px
>>91723953
Good point. Mystique is one of the biggest X-men characters and Carol is a literal who.

>>91723958
>Killer Frost with a gun

Not the first time. As for your question, DC has been keen on upping their cast of major female characters for a while now since that's one of their biggest strengths over the competition, and with the Sirens they've had a lot of success with "bad girls." Frost has always been one of the biggest "obscure" villainesses, so her elevation was a bit of a no brainer.
>>
>>91724082
To be fair, that Frost still had ice powers. She just stole Victors gun
>>
>>91724128
I think the idea was that Victor's gun had more kick than her natural powers. I dunno though.
>>
>>91723311
SS2 just keeps getting better.
>>
SS2 NEEDS:
More Boomerang
Lex Luther as mastermind to usurp waller
Bronze tiger
>>
>>91723942
Girls loved her look, so did boys for different reasons, and it helps they got one of the most promising new actresses to play her. Had she actually been written well, I would not have been surprised if SS could atleast have been in contention with Civil War for biggest comicbook film of 2016.
>>
>>91725912
It was surprising to see how quickly Harley got hugely popular and his how popular she got. She's as recognizable or more than Iron Man to normies now.
>>
So what rap song/classic rock song will be Frost's theme?
>>
>>91726797
Killer Queen
>>
>>91723311
Maybe the sequel will win an Oscar as well
>>
>>91724951
Nah, I think it was more about her now having a projectile ice attack considering everything else before that she needed to touch by hand. That, and the novelty of owning a well known criminals weapon.
>>91726797
Snow Misers theme
>>
>>91726957
nice.

Could also be https://youtu.be/mjwV5w0IrcA

>>91727046
That's Mister Freeze's theme.
>>
>>91723311
>moviepilot
>online rumors suggest
>may be
>>
>>91727162
This fits better.
>>
>>91726797
>>91727046
>>91727162

Wrong. It should be

>https://youtu.be/yX6FsTIq6ls
>>
>>91727235
That is more for the Lincoln Frost that the Snow one.
>>
>>91725740
Honestly... SS2 would be a good place to introduce Black Adam instead of making a solo movie for him. Like make Khandaq like a North Korea-like isolated Middle Eastern state. The Skwad go on a black ops mission there, they fuck up, Black Adam is not just the President he's also its WMD, he gets pissed, US Jet's start scrambling, and you have yourself a goddamn movie.
>>
>>91726774
It helps she as a character is popular. Virtually all of Ironman's popularity stems from RDJ's performance, but I think that's mostly from how poorly he's been pushed by Marvel Entertainment.
>>
>>91727288
Good point. We are probably getting another Snow, unless they decide that Snow being on TV and in a movie will be too confusing.

>>91727441
Bialya would be a really good place to set it, which could lead to Kahndaq and Black Adam.

I think rumors say it's Santa Prisca though.
>>
>>91726957
Already used on Jane Wick.
>>
>>91723942
Three reasons. Her left tit, her right tit, and her ass.
>>
>>91725740
>Lex Luther as mastermind to usurp waller
Hell nah.
>>
Who do you think will play Frost?
>>
File: Firestorm_Vol_3_9_Textless.jpg (138KB, 565x843px) Image search: [Google]
Firestorm_Vol_3_9_Textless.jpg
138KB, 565x843px
>>91728379
Too dark. Paint her white though and she would make a good Louise with her severe facial features, but Snow tends to be portrayed with softer features.
>>
Is she really going to have a gun instead of just ice powers?
>>
>>91727567
>Bialya would be a really good place to set it, which could lead to Kahndaq and Black Adam.

I'd be cool with Bialya too, I think doing a whole "Sink this ship but make it look like an accident" would be a good way to set up the Squad while still honoring how politcal the 80's run was.

Santa Prisca would just set up Bane who while he could work on the team. If you're just making the sequel to set him up, at that point you should just make a fucking Batman movie.
>>
>>91723311
YES.

Please be Louise. Please be Louise. Please be Louise.

I like all Killer Frost, but Louise is my fave.
>>
File: frostdcshg2.jpg (895KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
frostdcshg2.jpg
895KB, 1916x1076px
>>91723397
Don't forget she in DC Superhero Girls.
>>
I love how DC push female characters without going tumblr.
>>
>>91731025
That is just Ice using a name that can be trademarked for toys easier.
>>
>>91731077
>implying people actually care about Ice
>>
>>91723942
>She wasn't funny.
>She wasn't endearing
>why doesn't everyone have the same opinion as me?
>>
>>91731077
She's just called Frost in the toyline, and she's nothing like Ice in the show at all. She's a temperamental scientist who hangs out with the other villainesses- that's not an Ice thing at all.
>>
>>91731045
Yea, as much as I dislike Harley as a pushed character at least she generally isn't, and wasn't in the film, an insufferable GRRRRRRL POWAAA character.
>>
King Shark when
>>
>>91723958
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_%28franchise%29#Merchandise
During the Walt Disney Company's 2014 first-quarter earnings conference call on February 5, 2014, Iger alluded to "high demand for Frozen merchandise", which was expanded upon by Disney senior executive vice president and chief financial officer Jay Rasulo: "Over the most recent quarter...if I had to pick out a single item, I would say Frozen items were the single most demanded items at Disney Stores."[75]:4,22 In March 2014, Bloomberg Businessweek reported that Disney had sold almost 500,000 Anna and Elsa dolls, with a 5,000 limited-edition run selling out online in only 45 minutes in January

At the start of November, it was reported that the shortage of Frozen merchandise was finally over, and Disney and its licensees had "adapted to a new reality where demand for Frozen merchandise seems unquenchable."[115] Disney announced that it had sold over three million Frozen costumes in North America alone, of which Elsa was the no. 1 best-selling Disney costume of all time, followed by Anna at no. 2.[116] Walmart went into the 2014 Christmas and holiday season with about 700 distinct Frozen-related items of merchandise in stock.

In early August, Fortune reported that Frozen could hit $1 billion in merchandise sales just in the U.S. market alone (that is, excluding sales of the actual film itself) by the end of 2014, with about half of that amount coming from toys.

NPD Group later estimated that Frozen merchandise had brought in $531 million in gross revenue during 2014, meaning that Frozen was the top toy brand of the year.[123]
>>
File: FuryofFirestorm20and21.jpg (173KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuryofFirestorm20and21.jpg
173KB, 960x720px
>>91731385
I think the best part of making a suicide franchise, it's the sheer amount of C-listers they can take out of limbo.
>>
>>91731597
Has Frost really ever been in limbo? She's made consistent, if sporadic, appearances since she was made.
>>
>>91723397
>>Part of the Endless
??
>>
>>91725740
>>91728038
Isn't that how Secret Six was created?
>>
>>91723311
I love this tactit admission by studios that their film sucked, but since it made money they can ignore it.

Hollywood is truly the most incestously self-congratulating, self-deluded industry on Earth.
>>
>>91733109
See >>91721371
>>
>>91723942
Nobody actually LIKED her, but enough rubes went and saw the film based on avertisememts that they made a lot of money back.
>>
>>91723975
Slutty evil bitch with powers....hmm, you may have something there.
She's even like Harley in that her original character was defined by wanting another character's cock inside of them.
>>
File: 1461298949753.png (178KB, 359x342px) Image search: [Google]
1461298949753.png
178KB, 359x342px
>>91733204
W-What.
>>
File: Killer Frost Rebirth.jpg (616KB, 1349x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Frost Rebirth.jpg
616KB, 1349x2048px
You know, Im fine with Killer Frost, or just Frost I suppose now, becoming a hero. We can always make Caitlin the good one, and Louise the "Killer" Frost, right?
>>
>>91733286
That will have an interesting fight between the two then.
>>
File: Livewire.jpg (129KB, 483x640px) Image search: [Google]
Livewire.jpg
129KB, 483x640px
After Frost's popularity spike, it will be Livewire, then it will be Volcana
>>
>>91723311
DC needs to stop with this cancerous push for Killer Frost.
>>
>>91733355
I'm more than ok with this, and eagerly await it.

Can Silver Banshee have a popularity spike too?
>>
>>91733365
She needs the heat.
>>
>>91733403
Actually come to think of it, Silver Banshee has a better chance than Volcana for the moment considering shes been on the Supergirl tv show.
>>
>pre-ripped jeans
It was a simple lesson, and yet somehow the entire corporate world failed to learn it.
>>
>>91724081
Doom is a hero, but solely to Latveria. He is the textbook definition of a nationalist, and would do (and frequently does) everything to protect them.
That said, a lot of the reason he started doing that in the first place was narcissism. Plus he keeps trying to expand his influence/power by force, which is why so few other characters like him. That's what makes him great though, he just doesn't give a shit what they think of him.

Personally I think the best moments of his personality I've seen with him are whenever he's involved with saving the Earth from something, and most of Triumph & Torment (especially the parade through Latveria).
>>
>>91733559
You know, all you'd need to do to embarrass that anon and prove him wrong was to not post on this one thread.
Now you just validated what he already said to you because he beat you to it, said what you'd do and then you DID IT ANYWAY.
>>
>>91726774
For some reason she's really popular with chicks who like doing shitty cosplay AND are too fat to be doing cosplay of her in the first place.
I know one of them, and she's really fucking annoying to talk to for extended periods of time.
>>
File: Harley The Batman.png (593KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Harley The Batman.png
593KB, 1366x768px
>>91733637
Its because its a half assed slutty costume that lets them in turn dress slutty for costume parties. Moreover, it lets them play out their sick fetishes with shitty men, not to mention the "LOL IM CRAZY!" bullshit. Fact is, the character Harley Quinn doesnt really exist anymore. Closest thing we got these days is Dini's side story in her solo book
>>
File: Bwha.jpg (44KB, 233x274px) Image search: [Google]
Bwha.jpg
44KB, 233x274px
>>91733629
wat

>validated what he already said to you
I've only posted once though
>because he beat you to it
Said one thing about Doom's popularity, and then the opposite of what I said...?
>said what you'd do
I argued against him, yeah
>then you DID IT ANYWAY
How else would I point out the flaw in just saying his character isn't purely not a hero?

I don't think you understand how posting works m8, I'm not taking part in some weird meta-posting where not posting means you win
>>
>>91733286
Have all three of them. Caitlyn is the heroic Killer Frost while Louise and Crystal are a buddy villain duo. Like Riggs and Murtaugh except one is a autistic misandrist and the other a psychopathic thrill killer.
>>
>>91731360
name one funny thing she said, I dare you
>>
>>91733833
3 at once sounds like a bit much to me. Would rather they just have Caitlin vs Louise, and roll out other characters like Livewire, Volcana, Silver Banshee, etc
>>
>>91733919
I say go with all three as Louise and Crystal are kinda one-note on their own. Plus I really like villain friendships.
>>
>>91734206
Yeah but what to you call the second one, Sadistic Snowflake?
>>
>>91734337
They're both Killer Frost. It can be a team name. Crystal had matching logo jackets made but Louise never wants to wear them.
>>
File: Endless_Frost.png (247KB, 985x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Endless_Frost.png
247KB, 985x1020px
>>91733109
>he doesn't know
>>
>>91733286
I like this idea. They could at least put one on TV and one in the movies.

>>91733833
Louise can't actually exist alongside Crystal since Louise's whole thing is that her powers are spawned by Crystal's parasitic consciousness in a sentient virus.

Remember Revolver Ocelot and Liquid Snake? That's literally what Louise is.
>>
>>91734388
2cute.
>>
>>91734505
>>91733204
>>91733266
its not true, he is a fucking autist
>>
>>91734618
Louise sold her soul for more power later also.
>>
>>91733833
I want the three of them to become Lanterns.

Caitlin can be Indigo since she's trying to be good, Louise can be yellow because she's a psycho, and Crystal can be a Star Sapphire because she's a jilted woman obsessed with men.
>>
>>91723953
>>91724082
I didn't even know Mystique was supposed to be Carol's nemesis.
>>
>>91728014
>her ass

What ass?
>>
I miss when she was horny for Firestorm
Post hot Kiler Frost
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.