[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman v.Superman: Dawn of Murder is the most disappointing thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5791.jpg (487KB, 1039x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5791.jpg
487KB, 1039x792px
Batman v.Superman: Dawn of Murder is the most disappointing thing since my son's failed colonoscopy.

How do you manage to screw up a movie about two cartoon characters punching each other? Did the writer overthink it? Was the director a hack? Lets find out.

NUMBER ONE: WASTING MY TIME

Why does a movie about Batman fighting Superman need to be so long? The longer you make a movie surrounding this childish premise, the more obvious the filler becomes. Was there any real reason why Batman and Superman couldn't just talke out their problems the first time they meet? No,of course not, we would end up with a satisfying two hour movie instead of three hour cancer.

Why couldn't they just adapt the TDKR movies? Those were short sweet and to the point.

NUMBER 2: LEX LUTHOR'S PLAN DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

I'm gonna be honest with you here, I dont understand this character. And no I'm not fucking interested in reading your stupid essays about how Lex Luthor made sense. I like my villains simple and to the point. Luthor from the comics just wants to kill Superman and be cool to everyone. That's a fine motivation right there. Why does this one have to ramble on and on about the dichotomy of good and evil and man rebelling against God? I just want to see a fucking bald man shoot lasers at Superman.

NUMBER THREE: I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DC UNIVERSE

Look, I'm fine with DC copying Marvel and making a cinematic universe. Just make the movies good and easy to understand like they do. I dont read comics and the majority of movie goers dont. I dont give a flying fuck about Wonder Whore, the jew in the Flash costume, some stupid Mad Max Batman nonsense, and all the other nerdy shit they put in here. I pirated this movie to see Superman vaporize Batman.

Now some may call this world building but world building isn't throwing a bunch of obscure comic plots at the audience and calling it a day. You need to establish context and a purpose for these things.
>>
>>91720183
obvious points are obvious
>>
Anyone else waiting for the BVS apologists to start rolling in?
>>
>>91724436
nah they're all over on /tv/, the board powered by the motions of neck beards moving their mouths up and down Snyder's cock.
>>
File: lol dog.jpg (81KB, 546x794px) Image search: [Google]
lol dog.jpg
81KB, 546x794px
>>91720183
>phoneposter
wew
>>
Is it 2012?
>>
>>91724503
They're being sarcastic.
>>
>>91720183
Someone should voice this desu
>>
>>91724531
Says the phone poster
>>
>>91724568
I sure hope so, honestly it's hard to tell
>>
File: made_a_funny.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
made_a_funny.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>91724601
>n-no you!
pathetic
>>
>>91720183
Christ OP, stop posting this. I know you're proud of this little text creation of yours, but you should've realized it was a bad thread when it died so quickly and quietly the last few times.
>>
>>91724560
Nah, just Disneyshills gathering in on thread to jerk each other off
>>
>>91724827
>t. DC fanboy
>>
it only works with the plinket voice tbqh
>>
>>91724436
Probably won't. These shitty Plinkett threads never get that many replies.
>>
>>91724568
The number of replies any BvS post gets says otherwise.
>>
Batman v Superman is misunderstood and in five years it'll probably be considered a cult classic and self declared movie nerds who are shitting on it now are gonna pretend they liked it all along.
>>
>>91726320
>five years
More like 20, but you're right.
>>
>>91726451

No, don't think it's gonna take that long, some people are already starting to come around on it. Five years sounds pretty reasonable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.