[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are making a Locke and Key show on hulu http://variety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 10981975._SX540_.jpg (43KB, 540x449px) Image search: [Google]
10981975._SX540_.jpg
43KB, 540x449px
They are making a Locke and Key show on hulu

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/hulu-carlton-cuse-1202391596/

how bad will they butcher it?
>>
What is Locke and Key about?
>>
>>91718580
About a family returning to their old family manor. The manor is full of locks and keys that have magical abilities, but only the kids can see perceive it.
There's a lot of mystery, some mild horror and a lot of teenage drama. It's written by the son of Stephen King under pseuonym and is my favourite comic book and you should read it.
>>
>>91718569
Why would I watch this when I've already read the comic and know what happens?
>>
>>91719001
Why would people watch Game of Thrones if they've already read the books and know what happens?
>>
>>91719017
That doesn't answer my question in the slightest. Were you trying to be clever or something by repeating my question with another work?
>>
>>91719044
Bitch
>>
>>91718692
Well, how can I turn down sincerity like that?
>>
>>91718580
>>91718692
PS. this is a very spoiler free synapse, that doesn't really reflect exactly where the story goes. but does say where it starts.

so, thats where it starts, but is not really what its about. saying what it is about, would be a spoiler.
>>
>>91719061
whore
>>
>>91718692
>mild horror
Yeah, I think you and I have different definitions of mild. Still a great book everyone should read. I doubt hulu will do it justice
>>
>>91719044
The implication is that just like in other adaptations, like GoT or LotR, fans of the work will want to experience the thing they liked in another medium. They may already know what happens, but that usually doesn't stop people from wanting to see the story come to life with special effects and live actors.
>>
>>91719136
Well, up until the end it's mostly light.
It's just the end that cranks everything up to 125.
>>
Shit, if it was on a real network I'd have some faith in it.
>>
>>91718569
Not like the comic is any good
>>
File: 1431103993678.gif (2MB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431103993678.gif
2MB, 375x300px
>>91720104
Shut up.
>>
I love the "main" character in this (the older brother) everyone thinks he's a big ole idiot, but he figured out how to win when all his ancestors could not.
>>
>>91720191
Was Sam Hyde mind controlling Eric Andre when this happened?
>>
>>91718569
Like all horror stories what will it be rated?
Ratings will always be a sign of how limited something can be.

Like can Hulu do HBO levels of R rated?
>>
>>91720104
This.
>>
>>91718569
>carlton cuse
that should tell you right there
>>
someone storytime
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.