[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to replace his spot in the Trinity of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Mark Waid.jpg (82KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Waid.jpg
82KB, 1200x800px
Who's going to replace his spot in the Trinity of being an obnoxious dipshit on Twitter?
>>
>>91712095
>replace
What did he delete his twitter or something?

Nathan Fairbairn ( colorist) comes off as obnoxious
> I'm reading Lord of the Rings to my kids, except I changed the gender of some characters to make it better
>>
>>91712180
>> I'm reading Lord of the Rings to my kids, except I changed the gender of some characters to make it better

Can you imagine living your life this way? Can you imagine being such a miserable person that you would actually do this?
>>
>>91712095
Dic DC demanded him to delete his twitter?

Because if so...BASED DIDIO THANK YOU
>>
>>91712244
Nobody knows for sure why he deleted his twitter but right before he did, he bitched about suing somebody (most likely Bleeding Cool) for libel.
>>
OP again, I forgot to add that the other two spots are held by Slott and Spencer.
>>
>>91712237
Honestly I was more offended when he started posting Moebius art that he colored for fun

He even added color holds
>>
>>91712418
>suing somebody (most likely Bleeding Cool) for libel
He never liked it when I accused him of being Millar's actual ghostwriter.
>>
>>91712180
>I'm reading Lord of the Rings to my kids, except I changed the gender of some characters to make it better

I wanna hurt this person.
>>
>>91712095
Isn't this the second time he's deleted his twitter?

Even then, he'll probably come back. They always come back (except when they die of course).
>>
>>91712180
That can't be possible, holy fuck. Tampering with art so that it fits your ideological checklist is just vile. It's a shame, since his colours look so nice.
>>
>>91712418
>he bitched about suing somebody (most likely Bleeding Cool) for libel
Kek
>>
>>91712237
His kids will hate him when they grow up, trust me, kids tend to rebel and all people who have hippy parents or parents who behave in some obnoxious way end up hating them especially if their upbringing destroyed their social life.
>>
>>91715909
Yeah knowing kids all it will take is one conversation with another little kid who knows LOTR for an argument to start when they have different versions. Then one kid will tell them their daddy is a liar and that's the kind of thing that makes shit hit the fan for elementary school kids
>>
>>91712180>>91712180

UMM ...
But that's actually a pretty great idea????
>>
File: 1492737431226.jpg (1MB, 2690x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1492737431226.jpg
1MB, 2690x1744px
>>91715972
cuck
>>
>>91713299
well that's easier than explaining the differences in society that have happened over the last 100 years like an actual parent would do
>>
>>91712180
>>91712244
>>91712418

He talked shit about Jude terror a writer from Bleeding Cool because of an article he wrote about Marvel VP David Gabriel's statements about people not wanting diverse comics (or whatever) at Marvel's Retailer Summit.

Waid had tweeted the following

>"It is to David Gabriel's enormous credit that he somehow chooses, every day, not to put his fist through Jude Terror's smug-ass face."

Anyway people pretty much called him out on his violent behaviour and he got mad and REEEEEEEEE'd and ragequit

He posted this on Facebook.

>Finally dropped Twitter today after being falsely accused by a prominent-though-disreputable comics website of personally threatening a "journalist" with violence--and then watching the resultant twitter-glee from many, MANY haters uninterested in asking each other if it was really true. I need a break from participating in yet another forum where clickbait rules. Might go back someday, but no time soon. Not a cry for sympathy at all, just an explanation for my absence.

Outhousers wrote about him and compiled evidence of posts and tweets he made were he's being violent including that one Fantasticgraph excerpt were Gary Groth recounts seeing Waid's phone tantrum, the part were Kim Thompson talked about the time when Mark Waid threw a telephone at Joe Sacco.
>>
>twitter drama
>from adults

Is there a more pathetic thing in existence? This dude is like 45 and he's bickering on social media like a spoiled tween. Get a fucking life.
>>
Waid looks like he's aged pretty badly over the last few years
>>
>>91716293

This is why I fucking hate Cho but /co/ sucks his dick for drawing medicore pinups when there's plenty of artists that do the same thing without being a faggot about it
>>
>>91712237
>>91712725
>>91713299
I wouldn't do it with my kids but I don't see why this is so monstrous to you guys.

It's not like he's saying that they should march to the archives and have the print of every copy be stricken into his wording.

All you have to say to your kids is 'I'm gonna read some of the dude characters as girls and some of the girl characters as dudes because I find that fun'.
>>
>>91716407
I think Cho is an immature whiner, but his saving grace is that me manages to be funny while bitching on Twitter.
>>
>>91712180
>I'm reading Lord of the Rings to my kids, except I changed the gender of some characters to make it better
Is that really necessary. That had to be for likes/retweets. Also it must be tedious to keep up with it, especially because you know the characters as their genders, must slip up
>>
>>91712180
>I'm reading Lord of the Rings to my kids

Wow, what a faggot.
>>
>>91716223
>superhero writer I liked as a kid throws phone at alt cartoonist I like as an adult
Man, worlds colliding.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.