[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have the Joker restrained and you're armed with a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

You have the Joker restrained and you're armed with a gun you know is loaded.
You're instructed to kill the Joker but he says that he has this REALLY good joke that he came up recently and hasn't told anyone about and it'd only take 5 minutes to say it.
You're bored out of your mind, have a recorder turned on coincidentally, and you haven't laughed in years.
The location is isolated and unknown, he hasn't called anyone in the past hour or two, his hands are restrained, and you checked to make sure he has no Joker venom on him.
What do you do?
>>
Let him tell the joke then right before the punchline kill him so I contemplate the joke trying to find the meaning of it.
This will finally give purpose to my life.
>>
>>91710443
Shoot him. If I haven't laughed in years, why the fuck would I break the streak?
>>
Shoot him in both hands and let him tell the joke. Kill him imm sisterly afterwards
>>
>>91710443
Let him tell the joke, obviously. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>91710505
This when was the last time joker actually told jokes.
>>
>>91710541
A lot can happen in 5 minutes Anon
The second worse thing that can happen is if the joke's not funny
>>
Rape him
>>
>>91710443
I plug my ears let him finish talking then shoot him in the head.

Then I bring in one of my henchmen to listen to the tape and then gauge their reaction.
>>
>>91710580
>You
>Having henchmen
>>
>>91710443
Shoot him instantly since Im not a generic retard from DC universe.
>>
>>91710443
Shoot him, then shoot him again, then light the corpse on fire, and make sure the entire building this happened in burns to the ground.

It's the fucking Joker. Anyone who said anything different is already dead.
>>
>>91710443
>Stalling for Batman eh?
>BANG
>>
>>91710592
Henchmen are really easy to get. I have some now. Just look for lonely people who are looking to fill the void in their lives.
>>
>>91710695
They're called friends Anon
>>
I feel like Joker is being overestimated a bit

He's crazy but he's still human. If he's restrained what exactly is everyone afraid of?
>>
>>91710715
FIVE MINUTES
>>
>>91710443

Briefly laugh quietly to myself, because the joke is that I put a bullet through his skull.

so tired of that chucklefuck.
>>
>>91710443
Untie one of his hands. Tie myself to a chair, throw the gun over to him and let him tell the joke.
Seems to be the safest option.
>>
>>91710709
I want to refute this but, fuck...

I hope they don't think this
>>
Kill myself because to show I'm more fucking crazy than him
>>
Tell him he's an unfunny shit and shoot him in the head.
>>
File: Joker_0004.jpg (174KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_0004.jpg
174KB, 900x690px
Okay /co/, lets say you listened to his joke and you actually laughed harder than you ever had in the past.
Your sides hurt and you're in tears, the joke was that good.
As you're on the floor, he says that he has another secret joke that'll take another 5 minutes.
Do you shoot him?
>>
All you wise-asses think you're so genre savvy that you'll shoot the Joker so he won't pull some comic-level bullshit on you

But if you really understood what's up you'd realize Joker can't be killed, because he's too popular a character. The universe will conspire to keep him alive, and even if you do manage to shoot him, he'll come back to life somehow anyway, and probably have it out for you specifically since you shot him.

The safest option is to accept that he's going to survive, and probably escape, and figure out a way to not get yourself killed during that.
>>
>>91710809
You're going to their birthday party right?
>>
>>91710443
Do what Batman should have done years ago. Rape The Joker.
>>
>>91710904
No, but I guess they kinda threw me one.
>>
>>91710715
I feel like he'd dislocate his fingers or something like that. Or have a razor blade embedded in his tongue.

Or a pair of chattering teeth would come through the window and fuck you up. Depends on the version. The motherfucker is always prepared
>>
>>91710809
How are you going to tell them if they do think of you as their friend?
>>
>>91710443
I would shoot him right between the eyes right then and there. I can live without hearing his stupid joke, but Joker's gotten out of restraints that would make Harry Houdini ragequit. I can't risk Joker being alive five seconds, let alone five minutes..

Then, when he inevitably returns from death yet again, he'll capture me, tell me the joke, and kill me right as he delivers the punchline. Probably with Joker venom, just to make damn sure I'm laughing.
>>
Despite of being called the Joker I don't think he's actually known for his comedy, I doubt that if I've not laughed in years he'll make me laugh, so I'll probably just shoot.
>>
File: and hell rode with him.jpg (247KB, 949x738px) Image search: [Google]
and hell rode with him.jpg
247KB, 949x738px
Put on my cowboy hat and cowl
>>
>>91711204

You stupid fucker, now there's nukes set to go off and the safe code is the joke's punchline
>>
>>91711145
It is still possible for a boss and his employee to still be on friendly terms.
>>
>>91711229
>Cowboy Batman
Shouldn't it be Batcowboy?
>>
>>91710443
Kill him.
Why would anyone not kill him.
>>
>>91711145
I'll go slow, dehumanize them over time or something. stop calling them by their names, maybe colors or something. I know their favorite food so maybe I could set up a reward system?
>>
>>91711256
Then I flip the bird at Joker's corpse and go get myself one last drink.
>>
>>91710746
fucking KEK
>>
>The joke was that it was just a robot you were talking to the whole time
>The building is rigged with explosives and the real Joker blows it up with you still inside
>>
>>91710861
Nah. One is enough.
>>
>>91711383
>It took five minutes for the Joker to set up the explosives
>>
>>91711363
It ain't that simple. mid drink you pass out and wake up surrounded by the justice league lead by a pissy as fuck batman.
>>
Obviously I will shoot myself to deny him audience. Any other answer is shit.
>>
>>91711432
Can't the League just stop the nukes themselves?
Green Lantern field them, Cyborg boom tube them to Apokalips, Superman carry them to space, etc
>>
>>91711518
Letting them fire in the first place could have catastrophic consequences we need to stop them from firing. We're already in an international crisis because of the threat.
>>
>>91711425
No. It took him five minutes to get out of the blast radius. The bombs are set to detonate in five seconds.
>>
File: sad-joker.jpg (58KB, 712x536px) Image search: [Google]
sad-joker.jpg
58KB, 712x536px
>>91710443
If I was a supervillian that caught him I'd tell him a joke.
>Caught him when he was trying to rig an area with Joker Venom/Laughing Gas.

You know what I like about you Joker? That twisted sense of humor you have. However the one thing that you always got uppity about was Nazis and gassing the "Chosen People". I know you're a Jew Joker so I can see why you wouldn't like them but I still find it hypocritical that you love gassing people so much.
>Check watch to see I have about two minutes.

I have a joke for you Joker. Who has access to your gas and instead of blowing up town square like you wanted to, it's going to gas every Synagogue in Gotham?! It's kinda ironic actually.
>Joker Chimes in and spits
"That's not ironic at all.
>I laugh back
But it is Joker. You just don't see it yet!
>Turns on TV to shows him the Synagogues being gassed
So relax, kick back, and enjoy the Shoah!
>Cue manicial laughter while Joker lays stupified and I cock the gun and blow his brains out as Joker gets labeled Hitler 2.0.

Otherwise I'd just shoot him several times in the head, decapitate him, remove/shoot his heart, and burn the body for good measure.
>>
I immediately start ranting about all the people he's hurt and shoot him for many of the above listed reasons, then sobbingly confess on the recorder bc I know no reasonable person would convict me, let alone in a moment of insanity. Plus I also know he'll just come back...so I might actually empty the gun into his head.
>>
File: YouHaveToGoBack.jpg (600KB, 628x960px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveToGoBack.jpg
600KB, 628x960px
>>91711622
I'm diamonds right now anon. I'd read that, about Batman realizing it wasn't him and having to seek justice bc he's compelled, even if it means clearing the Joker's name, to get justice on you.
>>
File: Charlie Collins.jpg (15KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Collins.jpg
15KB, 333x250px
>>91710878
>act unhinged enough to convince him you're going to be the "genre savvy nobody" who's wise enough not to buy into his obvious bait, and prepare to straight-up ice him right there on the spot
>the universe will inevitably intervene (probably through Batman), but at least you might be able to scare The Joker into pissing himself if you're actually convincing (which you damn well should be, because if your gamble is wrong, and you'll have to actually shoot him- the whole damn multiverse will rain hell down upon you)
>but if all goes well, he'll have no choice but to just fuck off out of your life forever, because if a comedian can't take a good dig from a one-time heckler, he'll just look like a punk ass bitch fumbling to counter with damage control like a pathetic hack. If it's never specified in the story that he comes back for revenge, you're as good as alive- even if you won't ever appear again
It's definitely a gamble to try earning the "based one-shot" plot armor, but it IS achievable. Just because The Joker's plot armor is nearly Bugs Bunny-tier doesn't mean he has to slaughter ever single nobody he ever encounters to validate just how OP he is.
>>
>>91711622
The Joker is a jew and hates nazis? Since when?

Also that sounds like a great finale.
>>
>>91710443
"Sorry, but after watching The Killing Joke, I can't laugh at anything involving you ever again."
>>
>>91710443
I feel like I have to listen to the joke so I shoot the both of us then he can tell me in hell
>>
File: 1488947271256.jpg (60KB, 496x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488947271256.jpg
60KB, 496x480px
>>91711622
>Joker gets labeled Hitler 2.0.
Hm, that's actually pretty funny.
It's like that time Chuck Dixon wrote that contrived Joker story where he got framed for a crime and Batman went out his way to prove his innocence so he wouldn't get the death sentence for that crime, you know, instead of all the actual crimes he's committed without repentance.
>>
>>91711261
No
>>
>>91710821
Mr. Leto it's past your bedtime
>>
File: OY VEY Joker .jpg (45KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY Joker .jpg
45KB, 500x294px
>>91711787
>>
>>91712558
Who the FUCK wrote this?

Is this supposed to make me feel sympathetic?
>>
>>91710482
Sounds like a Xavier Renegade Angel gag
>>
>>91712601
It's supposed to make you chuckle at the idea of even Joker hating Nazis I guess
>>
>>91710443
Have him start the joke, and shoot mid sentence.
>>
>>91711720
>That picture

Love that episode so much. Joker getting scared is insanely satisfying. Like the Punisher crossover where he realizes Frank is going to kill him and call it a day.
>>
>>91710443
I let him start the joke and pistol whip him in the middle from behind to knock him out, and shove the gun down his throat before firing. I'm guessing the gun will backfire or explode in my hand but he'll be too dead to take advantage of that. If possible, I'll grind his corpse up in a wood chipper with a dead pig and incinerate what comes out.
>>
File: I would crush him with a rock.png (5KB, 441x335px) Image search: [Google]
I would crush him with a rock.png
5KB, 441x335px
>>91710443
I would pull out my gun and shoot the rope above him that was holding up a big rock crushing him
>>
>>91712558
>That time Joker became an Afghani ambassador and worked with a terrorist sect against the American government
>>
File: a22.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
a22.png
115KB, 634x697px
>>91712656
Basically this.

Id play along and ask to hear the joke, but as soon as he opens his mouth and utters a sound, i cap him in the forehead. Hopefully i catch him so off-guard that he doesn't get to pull off any tricks he might have planned.

Plus, it would be a comedic subversion of both options. I think the audience would like it.
>>
>>91710567
How'd you know that was his joke?
>>
>let him tell the joke only to shoot him mid-sentence because it's funny
>>
File: superman don't.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
superman don't.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>First post isn't "Rape the Joker"
>>
>>91710443
Kill him.

He's got plot armor
>>
Can I stop him if I heard it before?
>>
>>91710552
That's the joke.
>>
>>91717145
>now stop me if you heard this one
>*bang*
like pottery
>>
>>91711261
>>91711229
it's an edit, that version of Bruce goes by the name Paladin(notably Bruce is using the same gun Joe Chill shot his parents with)
>>
>>91710443
shoot myself
>>
>>91711458
>>91719105
This
>>
File: unnecessarily sexy clown lips.jpg (23KB, 196x241px) Image search: [Google]
unnecessarily sexy clown lips.jpg
23KB, 196x241px
Gag his mouth so I can tell my own joke.

Alternately >>91710567

>>91712646
I always thought the funniest part was the Joker thinking Red Skull was just trying to be an edgelord by running around in a nazi gettup.
>>
>>91710443
Throw my doo doo at his face.
>>
>>91710715
>but he's still human

casual
>>
>>91712601
John Byre saw the Rocketeer and thought he could steal a line from it with no repercussions.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.