[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're the guys who made the channel-tans, right? 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: channeltans.jpg (2MB, 4300x4175px) Image search: [Google]
channeltans.jpg
2MB, 4300x4175px
So you're the guys who made the channel-tans, right?
1. Look at Viacom, his appearance just screams "I AM THE EA OF OLD MEDIA"
2. How may defunct or inaccurately depicted networks are there, I should probably change some of those
>>
File: 2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png (61KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png
61KB, 2000x2000px
>>91707232
The Canadian section is completely fucked up with outdated logos and missing channels.
>>
File: cbstan.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cbstan.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
CBS-tan

Geddit? They're the network for the living dead
>>
File: wbtan.jpg (37KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
wbtan.jpg
37KB, 400x313px
The WB-tan
>>
File: upntan.jpg (38KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
upntan.jpg
38KB, 400x313px
UPN-tan
>>
CNN-tan

This just in, HEIL CLINTON
>>
File: IMG_5449.jpg (137KB, 1000x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5449.jpg
137KB, 1000x712px
why doesn't anyone want to admit that the majority of these designs are fucking hot garbage and cringey as hell
/co/ for contender for worst taste
>>
>>91707232
>WWE hoeski with the Internet Championship

Neat.
>>
>>91707232
> history channel not being a tin foil hat wearing weirdo
>>
>>91707950
100% agree about the designs. Most of them just generic waifu/husbando characters or bad fan characters with 4kids being the only one with a unique/funny character design
>>
You bastards
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/channel-tan
>>
At least it's not console-tans.
>>
>>91707232
I still need to get around to designing a new Hub-Tan. This one is nice, but I feel like one of my favorite channels of all time deserves a bit more love, and I kind of wanted to contribute to this whole thing.

I already have her whole character written out, being an underdog that unexpectedly rose in popularity but slowly lost touch over the years, all while constantly changing her name because she's indecisive. Really hope no one objects to this.
>>
>>91707232
If you've been keeping up with the threads, Viacom's actually had it rough and needs a vacation.
>>
>>91707232
>I should probably change some of those

Come this weekend
>>
>>91707232
WHERE ARE THE WRITEFAGS
>>
File: The CW 4.png (771KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
The CW 4.png
771KB, 800x1280px
>Starting a /ctg/ thread on a Thursday.
>>
>>91707950
A vast majority of the characters aren't used. People wanted to make a tan of some channel or streaming site and although it wasn't a cartoon channel, people obliged them because some people would start arguments over why ESPN or RoosterTeeth weren't there. They were created and are usually ignored thereafter. Plus, if an artists wanted to draw something, then we usually let them, we don't bite the hand that feeds and we have dozens of artists that like the place because we don't try and police them with what they can or can't draw.

>>91708980
I'm not writing as much as I used to(family health issues), but I'm still here writing for them when I get the chance.
>>
See you in two days, you'd better have some art or we'll be disappoint.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.